Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 03:52 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
So you are still butt-hurt. Thought so.
I was never Butt-hurt. As you can see from my city-data history, I have never had an overly aggressive response to a perceived personal insult. Not once in all my years on city-data posting. That's what butthurt is - an overly aggressive response to a perceived personal insult. That describes Trump.

You can see all Trump's tweets that prove he has overly aggressive responses to perceived insults. That's a fact. Trump is butthurt.

You would think after he won the presidency that he wouldn't be butthurt any longer. But he's still butthurt.

Trump Butthurt example 1) This week he tweeted an overly aggressive response about a Vanity Affair magazine article(a perceived insult) .

Trump Butthurt example 2) A couple weeks ago he got butthurt about a SNL TV skit - he tweeted an overly agreesive response to a perceived personal insult.

Trump Butthurt example 3) He got butthurt when an Indiana Union rep made a comment about Trump's 'saved jobs' numbers not matching with reality. Again, Trump had an overly aggressive response to a percieved personal insult. B-u-t-t-h-u-r-t.

Trump Butthurt#4) He tweeted an overly aggressive response about cancelling the Boeing contract for Airforce One due to a perceived personal insult of a news article where the head of Boeing made constructive criticism comments about Trump's tariffs.

Trump Butthurt #5) Trump spoke on the phone with Taiwan's leader as his act of an overly aggressive response aimed at China because China's government newspaper had published a newspaper article about Trump's tariffs (a perceived personal insult). Trump purposely spoke to Tiawan because he knew it would upset China. But he just had to get in his "overly aggressive response". Because he was butthurt.

There are dozens more. Anyone care to list some more? We can have an entire book that lists all the examples of Trump being butthurt.

Trump is butthurt like no other. He's a snowflake and he's butthurt. Trump is a bigger snowflake and more butthurt than a sad meek crying college kid will ever be.

Last edited by sware2cod; 12-17-2016 at 04:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 03:54 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,677,849 times
Quote:
Trump is not "my man".

"Yes, but there is hope .... January 20, 2017 is only a few months away.
"

Who else were you "hoping for"???

Old 12-17-2016, 04:18 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Us?

We're not the ones whining and crying that someone hurts our widdle feelings by saying something SO MEAN like . . ..Happy Holidays.
Everybody is a star....Ringo. Merry Christmas.

You can say Happy Holidays all you want but when you try to force people to say Happy Holidays when they want to say Merry Christmas, that's a form of PC Naziism.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:21 PM

3,500 posts, read 2,788,649 times
I don't get why people keep complaining about special snowflakes, when they keep supporting Trump. The biggest snowflake of them all.

Some people are so confusing.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:31 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
So you are still butt-hurt. Thought so.
When did a third-grade taunt become so popular with Teapublicans? Election night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Everybody is a star....Ringo. Merry Christmas.

You can say Happy Holidays all you want but when you try to force people to say Happy Holidays when they want to say Merry Christmas, that's a form of PC Naziism.
Noone FORCED anyone to say Happy Holidays.

Good God. I get so sick of the right-wing victim mentality.

Old 12-17-2016, 05:12 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
You need to send it to Trump aka President Snowflake. He is the biggest snowflake of them all. He cries and moans on Twitter when he doesn't get his way and he is in constant need of compliments. Think about it - he is the #1 snowflake.
Yes the man who dodged the draft because of his bad feet, daddy found the right doctor. Amazing that he can still play golf with those severe injuries that kept him out of Vietnam.

Old 12-17-2016, 05:17 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
I don't get why people keep complaining about special snowflakes, when they keep supporting Trump. The biggest snowflake of them all.

Some people are so confusing.
No, YOU'RE the snowflake! The snowflake is YOU!

Sorry, presidential debate flashback.

Old 12-17-2016, 05:35 PM

3,500 posts, read 2,788,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
No, YOU'RE the snowflake! The snowflake is YOU!

Sorry, presidential debate flashback.
I may be a snowflake but Trump is a much bigger snowflake.

Having said that if the original poster takes back his attack on liberal snowflakes, I take my comment back on snowflake Trump.

Old 12-17-2016, 05:44 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Hmmmm....The fragile liberal snowflakes here on CD seem to have gotten triggered and are getting a little frosty.

Old 12-17-2016, 05:50 PM

34,058 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Hmmmm....The fragile liberal snowflakes here on CD seem to have gotten triggered and are getting a little frosty.

LOL. Enjoy it, as this Trump supporter is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies