Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 08:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
America gets it
Since the election:

CNN ratings have dropped 19%
MSNBC ratings have dropped 32%
FOX ratings have risen 16%

CNN falls sharply in ratings after election; Fox News grows | Radio and TV Talk
INFOwars ratings have risen 80%(after all the attention by those above and this "Fake News" narrative)
Drudge ratings have risen 35%
Brietbart ratings have risen 40%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 08:53 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why. Do you think he doesn't have the ability to answer questions at a press conference.
What do you mean? He did a press conference at least six months ago in July. After that, they muzzled him. It became apparent that his spontaneous idiotic answers were hurting him and he had to change policy and explain what he 'really' meant for days afterward. Maybe they'll have Kellyanne do the press conferences.

Wonder how long they can keep him under wraps without worrying about him accidentally starting a war, forgetting what his policy is supposed to be or giving out state secrets on live air? If he doesn't show his face soon (other than at a venue for a reality host show rally) there will be questions about his health--lol.

Old 12-17-2016, 09:06 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
INFOwars ratings have risen 80%(after all the attention by those above and this "Fake News" narrative)
Drudge ratings have risen 35%
Brietbart ratings have risen 40%
I went to check out Infowars after seeing the above stat, and not impressed with Alex Jones. Clicked on where he's stating Hillary chopped up and raped children --
If that's indicative of infowars -- I am appalled, and it only makes for more ammunition against conservatives.
We need more conservative media that has integrity and credibility.

Old 12-17-2016, 09:12 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
he's stating Hillary chopped up and raped children --
Like FOX, using made up fake news, to discuss "Fake News" lol!!!
Accessory to the crime, my friend in the Middle East She is responsible for the rape and killing of children in Syria and the rest of the Middle East...... She is responsible.....

Last edited by BentBow; 12-17-2016 at 09:21 AM..

Old 12-17-2016, 09:21 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Accessory to the crime, my friend in the Middle East She is responsible for the rape and killing of children in Syria and the rest of the Middle East....... She is responsible.....
Okay, didn't spend much time there as that really turned me off -- maybe the video was altered as it only showed that part.

Old 12-17-2016, 10:10 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose
America gets it
I disagree..... THEY THINK FOX WILL TELL THEM THE TRUTH!!

Old 12-17-2016, 10:23 AM

649 posts, read 316,626 times
Fox news viewership has been worlds above any of the other so called news channels for a long time .

Old 12-17-2016, 11:28 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Most of the News Media are now like a Hollywood Studio. They produce News, instead of reporting it. If a question is asked of a Guest, and they don't hear the answer they want, they keep pushing, and asking the same question over and over, and if that don't work, they make up the answer and tell the Guest they are sure he /she feels the same way. The Truth does not matter. Fox is at least honest and admit they support Trump. The Lefties like to say they just focus on Trump, when in fact, its because they have to spend so much time on debunking the fiction the other Media, like CNN and MSNBC are tossing out. I hope Trump eliminates some of these from the Press Corps. Allow only the Honest Media in, and have a Board of News Media, to investigate all of them and issue invitations if they pass an "Integrity" test and are Certified as a Genuine News Agency.
"Fox is at least honest and admit they support Trump."

There were just as many on Fox who did NOT support him as those that did.

Old 12-17-2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoLogic View Post
Higher ratings means more money. Do you really think CNN and MSNBC can sustain such losses if this continues? At some point, CNN and MSNBC will have to take into account their loss revenue and either accept the loss or make changes.
When the left was trying to overcome the conservative radio media even with the backing by the DNC for Air America, they couldn't compete and went under.

Old 12-17-2016, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If he did press conferences it would be live but he seems to be avoiding that. Why he is avoiding questions. This is the most obscure president we have ever had. Sorry, but I find it very disturbing. And I know I'm not the only one
Trump did MORE real press conference during the campaign then Obama has done in 8 years as President.

I think Hillary only did 2 or 3 and all were staged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies