Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 09:00 AM

1,761 posts, read 1,714,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette0009 View Post
The only fake news coming out now.
Is coming out of Washington.

Recount Fail, tyranny

Every Child in America's future is a stake.

Listen to Nothing they say, Watch what they Do America !
You're spot on there......watch what they do and more or less totally ignore what they say....so true!

Lies, lies and more lies come out of people's mouths when they are suffering a meltdown and irrational fear has taken over.

When HRC was expected to win handily, Obama didn't want to raise the issue of the Russians hacking because he felt it might affect the election and make it look like he was trying to help HRC win. We of course continually heard that our elections are pure as the driven snow with no potential fraud. We also heard the democrats continually beating on trump to promise to accept the election results....because anything else would be terribly damaging to our country.

However, when she lost, apparently the democrats views changed 180 degrees. Elections are crooked, not to be to be trusted, the electoral college is bad, accepting the results of the election suddenly has lost its virtue. How can you believe anyone who can change their views 180 degrees that quickly ?

Now things are different. HRC lost, horror of horrors. Suddenly the left is up in arms, and in a full scale meltdown about the credibility of the election, not at all accepting the results, there have been riots, civil unrest, recounts requested (only in states HRC lost....surprise, surprise), pleas for the electors to break faith with their individual states when voting. Of course the electoral college was denigrated as a horrible and unfair idea....until they decided to try swaying electors to vote against Trump....suddenly it's a great idea.

Listen, I'm not a Trump fan either. But I'll tell you one thing. The arrogant, detached and elitist democratic party establishment are the ones that literally put Trump in office. They didn't just play a small hand in it....they full scale got Trump elected. HRC was the wrong candidate at the wrong time. Virtually everyone, even many of those who ended up voting for her would admit that they hated the choice, but couldn't stomach Trump....so HRC got their vote....after they pinched their nose in order to vote for her.

She stinks to high heaven for gods sake. She has had controversy swirling around her for freaking generations....there is no way that woman is clean in any way. If the democrats would have just run a clean primary (WikiLeaks showed that was anything but clean) and presented a viable and reasonably likable candidate, they would have walked away with this election in a rout....but no, let's nominate this sleazy, slippery gas bag and hope for the best ???? How'd that work out ? The dems are to a major degree responsibly for Trump. Let's hope they learn!

Last edited by jasper1372; 12-17-2016 at 09:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 09:16 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
The day will come when the news breaks that it was an inside job from someone at the DNC. And I'll bet it will be a Bernie supporter.
Either that or the RNC. If it was the RNC what a disaster that would be. Anyone but the RNC.

Old 12-17-2016, 02:47 PM

587 posts, read 305,028 times
Russia to US: Prove election interference claims or shut up | TheHill

The cia interfered in US free elections in order to taint the electors
then when asked to appear before congress they all ran to hide out,

Americans rights to free elections have been violated

Time for a congressional Investigation

You put it on the table for the world to examine,

Now lets see the Facts

Last edited by vette0009; 12-17-2016 at 02:56 PM..

Old 12-17-2016, 03:21 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
When did the Democrats get on this self-righteous, "Only an idiot wouldn't trust the CIA!" kick?? The CIA lies. A lot. The FBI lies a lot too. And both are ultimately under the control of the President of the United States. Both can be subject to false intelligence -- often even fabricated by their own people -- that looks awfully genuine at the time. Iraq's WMD's are the classic example, but there's a very long list of these things. James Comey is apparently in agreement that it was Russians. He's a terrible and dishonorable person for causing Hillary to lose by reopening the case against her shortly before November 8th -- but the Democrats are more than happy to take him at his word as long as it works in their favor. I find that pretty hilarious actually. But hey, in a way that adds credibility I suppose.

I honestly couldn't have cared less who won ... but Trump did win. So how do we know who is lying here? Clearly Wikileaks knows who their source is and claims it's not Russians. Ulterior motive for lying to us? Assange has been equally bold throwing revelations of corruption at everyone all over the planet. None are spared and nobody is given any special treatment. He's done plenty that made the Russians look terrible, so he doesn't seem to be secretly in league with the Russians. So what could possibly motivate Assange to lie to us about his source?

Okay so do the Democrats, CIA and FBI have any motive to lie to us? Yes. Lots of them. The Democrats want to undermine Trump before he even takes office and are gambling on an outside chance that they can somehow insert Hillary Clinton anyways, despite everything. Even if the best they can do is taint Trump's presidency with the Russian allegations, that's more than enough reason for them to make backroom deals with agents to lie, cheat, steal, mislead, etc. We're talking about the CIA here. They're so full of lies and deception that it's a miracle they can ever tell fact from fiction. Hearing them say they're absolutely sure of anything should be throwing up red flags all over the place. That is precisely what we were hearing about Iraqi WMD's for example.

When we have proof, that'll be something. Until then, it's just another conspiracy theory being spun by the CIA for their own purposes. And I'm highly amused that any American would take the CIA's word of honor for anything ever. These people lie for a living.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-17-2016 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 12-17-2016, 03:56 PM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
When did the Democrats get on this self-righteous, "Only an idiot wouldn't trust the CIA!" kick?? The CIA lies. A lot. The FBI lies a lot too. And both are ultimately under the control of the President of the United States. Both can be subject to false intelligence -- often even fabricated by their own people -- that looks awfully genuine at the time. Iraq's WMD's are the classic example, but there's a very long list of these things. James Comey is apparently in agreement that it was Russians. He's a terrible and dishonorable person for causing Hillary to lose by reopening the case against her shortly before November 8th -- but the Democrats are more than happy to take him at his word as long as it works in their favor. I find that pretty hilarious actually. But hey, in a way that adds credibility I suppose.

I honestly couldn't have cared less who won ... but Trump did win. So how do we know who is lying here? Clearly Wikileaks knows who their source is and claims it's not Russians. Ulterior motive for lying to us? Assange has been equally bold throwing revelations of corruption at everyone all over the planet. None are spared and nobody is given any special treatment. He's done plenty that made the Russians look terrible, so he doesn't seem to be secretly in league with the Russians. So what could possibly motivate Assange to lie to us about his source?

Okay so do the Democrats, CIA and FBI have any motive to lie to us? Yes. Lots of them. The Democrats want to undermine Trump before he even takes office and are gambling on an outside chance that they can somehow insert Hillary Clinton anyways, despite everything. Even if the best they can do is taint Trump's presidency with the Russian allegations, that's more than enough reason for them to make backroom deals with agents to lie, cheat, steal, mislead, etc. We're talking about the CIA here. They're so full of lies and deception that it's a miracle they can ever tell fact from fiction. Hearing them say they're absolutely sure of anything should be throwing up red flags all over the place. That is precisely what we were hearing about Iraqi WMD's for example.

When we have proof, that'll be something. Until then, it's just another conspiracy theory being spun by the CIA for their own purposes. And I'm highly amused that any American would take the CIA's word of honor for anything ever. These people lie for a living.
Well originally the complaint was that the FBI didn't agree with the CIA, now we have both agencies in agreement along with the NSA and others. We now have a fairly unified response and Trump has changed his tune from the CIA is lying to they are all wrong, that is one hell of a conspiracy theory.
Please spare me the all the conspiracy theories that this is about inserting Clinton, the election is over and Trump is president. This investigation will change not one thing.

Here we are taking a word from a spy that the Russians weren't involved, seriously. I was hoping for more of a reason than "they got WMD's wrong". When you place the Russians above you're own intelligence agencies without any proof I think it's time to change countries.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:59 PM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
No harder to believe than the left believing everything the CIA says,
and promoting suppression of the First Amendment.
Yeah but you're good with a foreign power violating the 4th amendment but not your own government.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:00 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,677,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well I guess a few dead Afghan allies is worth getting at the truth, what exactly did we gain from his publication of our operations in Afghanistan.

Hard to believe that the right wing has thrown their support behind a Russian leader and a spy, boy have republicans changed.
These guys are not Republicans!! They're a whole new breed spun from the right wing radio blather that directs their thinking, and to a large extent---their actions

Old 12-17-2016, 04:06 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Well I guess a few dead Afghan allies is worth getting at the truth, what exactly did we gain from his publication of our operations in Afghanistan.

Hard to believe that the right wing has thrown their support behind a Russian leader and a spy, boy have republicans changed.
I hope they have changed in that they don't believe it just because someone says. Proof is needed. Like the proof in the emails that exposed Hillary and the DNC for rigging the primary.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:15 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Well originally the complaint was that the FBI didn't agree with the CIA, now we have both agencies in agreement along with the NSA and others. We now have a fairly unified response and Trump has changed his tune from the CIA is lying to they are all wrong, that is one hell of a conspiracy theory.
Please spare me the all the conspiracy theories that this is about inserting Clinton, the election is over and Trump is president. This investigation will change not one thing.

Here we are taking a word from a spy that the Russians weren't involved, seriously. I was hoping for more of a reason than "they got WMD's wrong". When you place the Russians above you're own intelligence agencies without any proof I think it's time to change countries.
Honestly, I would like to see a press conference with both the head of the CIA and the FBI so we can ask them exactly where they stand on all of this crap.

As for inserting Hillary or somebody else -- that is exactly what a lot of folks want to do on Monday when the EC votes. We'll see if they pull it off but I honestly hope they fail. The backlash by the American people would be truly ugly. It's probably pretty fair to say that it won't be Hillary, so are faithless Dem electors -- knowing full well that they're outnumbered -- going to all vote for Kasich or something? Hard to guess where they're going with that business.

What we have is the US intelligence community lining up behind one version of things and Wikileaks and a UK ambassador and others claiming that they're lying to us. All of these people are untrustworthy. This is why I'm holding out for proof. If we have none then the Dems need to drop it and move on. If we do have proof, then it should be explained in detail at a press conference with the head of the FBI and CIA both standing in front of us. If the FBI and CIA are 100% onboard like the news agencies keep saying, I'd kinda like to hear them actually say that publicly. Escalating tensions with Russia should not be undertaken flippantly and a big part of me doesn't want the Russians to be responsible because it pushes all of us in the direction of nuclear war.

Putin is a nut, so nothing would surprise me with that guy. It also wouldn't surprise me if Monday comes, the EC does it's job and elects Trump, we never hear any evidence of anything for the next four years and it turns out to be a false flag operation.

Old 12-17-2016, 09:22 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,677,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Honestly, I would like to see a press conference with both the head of the CIA and the FBI so we can ask them exactly where they stand on all of this crap.

As for inserting Hillary or somebody else -- that is exactly what a lot of folks want to do on Monday when the EC votes. We'll see if they pull it off but I honestly hope they fail. The backlash by the American people would be truly ugly. It's probably pretty fair to say that it won't be Hillary, so are faithless Dem electors -- knowing full well that they're outnumbered -- going to all vote for Kasich or something? Hard to guess where they're going with that business.

What we have is the US intelligence community lining up behind one version of things and Wikileaks and a UK ambassador and others claiming that they're lying to us. All of these people are untrustworthy. This is why I'm holding out for proof. If we have none then the Dems need to drop it and move on. If we do have proof, then it should be explained in detail at a press conference with the head of the FBI and CIA both standing in front of us. If the FBI and CIA are 100% onboard like the news agencies keep saying, I'd kinda like to hear them actually say that publicly. Escalating tensions with Russia should not be undertaken flippantly and a big part of me doesn't want the Russians to be responsible because it pushes all of us in the direction of nuclear war.

Putin is a nut, so nothing would surprise me with that guy. It also wouldn't surprise me if Monday comes, the EC does it's job and elects Trump, we never hear any evidence of anything for the next four years and it turns out to be a false flag operation.
Putin a nut? Certainly one would expect that statement to be allowing for an outright flattery of someone so murderous as Trumps slimy compatriot in Russia. A nut is one thing but this butcher is far beyond the imagination of the naive who would cast him as just a nut. To think that you can't rely on the president of the country when attempting to assign blame for an obvious cyber attack is incredulous in itself, but to go further and opine on the greatness of a Trump victory as a virtuous proof of how well our "system"works, that's too much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies