Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 11:51 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I think some of the softest cupcakes have lost all hope. They were fed crap so long by Hillary, and still being fed manure by their Queen, believing everything she said... with every pretense to give them more hope, like the staged, extremely expensive Stein recount, and now their last shred of hope: Hillary should have won if not for the Russians.. Please, Hillary Lovers...put it to bed now...
"Hillary should have won if not for the Russians"

Don't forget, first it was Comey"s fault.It is amazing all these "excuses" could have been avoided if she had NOT set up her own private server.

But she, and all her supporters, will NEVER admit that.

It is ALWAYS someone else who is responsive, NEVER her.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:01 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Hillary should have won if not for the Russians"

Don't forget, first it was Comey"s fault.It is amazing all these "excuses" could have been avoided if she had NOT set up her own private server.

But she, and all her supporters, will NEVER admit that.

It is ALWAYS someone else who is responsive, NEVER her.
Obama beat her too must of been those black super predators with hoodies ...

Old 12-17-2016, 12:16 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Count me among the many Americans who has lost hope. I had hope that my fellow Americans would not elect a man who:
Bragged about committing sexual assault
Ran a scam university
Refuses to pay his debts
Ran a campaign on racial resentment, islamaphobia and xenophobia
Openly admires strongman dictators
Manufactures all of his products in foreign countries
Has white nationalist advisors
Chooses cabinet secretaries who oppose the mission of their departments
Actively works to discredit the press

There's little reason to have hope.

You forgot using the presidency for his own financial gain as well as his daughters. (Letting her sit in on a meeting with Japan's prime minister) She is later given a licensing deal with an apparel giant with ties to the Bank of Japan which is owned by guess who? The Japanese government.

How about the time he interrupted the transition process to meet with his Indian partners to discuss their luxury apartments.

Take a call from Taiwan? No problem. There's a potential site for another Trump hotel. Never mind that it breaks with our long standing protocol.

Yeah lets meet the new first lady and her QVC jewelry on Politico. There's a nice plug there for our new first lady. Maybe she can set up a little boutique in the white house?

I hear Trump International hotel is the new in place for any one looking to line the new presidents pockets. Bahrain's National day was held at the Trump hotel this year vs. The Ritz. How about 100 diplomats sipping Trump champagne recently? Conflict of interest much?

How about his campaign promise to keep jobs in the U.S. and his threat to tax them at 35% to bring goods back from over seas? How convenient for Pence to keep his title as governor of Indiana to hand over 7 million dollars of taxpayers money to Carrier. Nice team work. Lets throw in an added bonus of lying about how many jobs really got saved and let's neglect to say that Carrier is shutting down an entire factory just the same.

Did anybody see how Goldman Sachs stock skyrocketed after Trump won the election? Hmmm I wonder who owned stock in Goldman Sachs? Oh I don't know, could it be Trump among other insiders that made a ton of money? Doesn't he have 2 or 3 Goldman Sachs heavy hitters in new cabinet positions? Sweet.

Trump has the 1% in his cabinet positions running our country with little or no experience. I'm wondering how that translates to us little people? It's just human nature that birds of a feather flock together isn't it? Isn't also common to look out for your friends vs strangers?

Time will tell if Tump is good for this country or a complete disaster. So far I'm not very hopeful that he isn't the same bully, self promoting snake oil salesman that he's always been. His constant tweets against anyone who disagrees with him is an embarrassment. So is the flagrant and classless way he is using his position to money grab for him and his children. I mean really Trump, how much is enough for you?

Prove me wrong Trump. I'm begging you.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:27 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
You forgot using the presidency for his own financial gain as well as his daughters. (Letting her sit in on a meeting with Japan's prime minister) She is later given a licensing deal with an apparel giant with ties to the Bank of Japan which is owned by guess who? The Japanese government.

How about the time he interrupted the transition process to meet with his Indian partners to discuss their luxury apartments.

Take a call from Taiwan? No problem. There's a potential site for another Trump hotel. Never mind that it breaks with our long standing protocol.

Yeah lets meet the new first lady and her QVC jewelry on Politico. There's a nice plug there for our new first lady. Maybe she can set up a little boutique in the white house?

I hear Trump International hotel is the new in place for any one looking to line the new presidents pockets. Bahrain's National day was held at the Trump hotel this year vs. The Ritz. How about 100 diplomats sipping Trump champagne recently? Conflict of interest much?

How about his campaign promise to keep jobs in the U.S. and his threat to tax them at 35% to bring goods back from over seas? How convenient for Pence to keep his title as governor of Indiana to hand over 7 million dollars of taxpayers money to Carrier. Nice team work. Lets throw in an added bonus of lying about how many jobs really got saved and let's neglect to say that Carrier is shutting down an entire factory just the same.

Did anybody see how Goldman Sachs stock skyrocketed after Trump won the election? Hmmm I wonder who owned stock in Goldman Sachs? Oh I don't know, could it be Trump among other insiders that made a ton of money? Doesn't he have 2 or 3 Goldman Sachs heavy hitters in new cabinet positions? Sweet.

Trump has the 1% in his cabinet positions running our country with little or no experience. I'm wondering how that translates to us little people? It's just human nature that birds of a feather flock together isn't it? Isn't also common to look out for your friends vs strangers?

Time will tell if Tump is good for this country or a complete disaster. So far I'm not very hopeful that he isn't the same bully, self promoting snake oil salesman that he's always been. His constant tweets against anyone who disagrees with him is an embarrassment. So is the flagrant and classless way he is using his position to money grab for him and his children. I mean really Trump, how much is enough for you?

Prove me wrong Trump. I'm begging you.
You have called it right but sorry to say he won't prove you wrong. He is too old and stubborn to change so look for him to double down not pivot to traditional Presidential behavior. Ain't happening!

Old 12-17-2016, 07:57 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,078,177 times
Eight years ago she became proud of her country. Eight years later she has lost hope [that the Obama agenda will not be continued] Maybe another University will hire her to do nothing for $400,000 a year.

Old 12-17-2016, 08:42 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
I think 'moochelle' is just bitter because Laura Bush said the same thing about the Obamas when they entered office 8 years ago, she said something along the lines of the country having lost hope now that Obama has been elected.

Memba that?

Neither do i.

Old 12-17-2016, 08:45 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Michelle, "slaves built my house", Obama tells Oprah that Americans have lost "Hope" after the election of Donald Trump.

Of course Mooch doesn't want to talk about the 8 years of her husband's failed policies that led to the rise of Trump. Or that she has 0 accomplishments as First Lady, beyond shopping trips on the taxpayer dime.

Here we Go=> Classless First Lady Attacks TRUMP, Says Americans Have "Lost Hope"
Funny. I know dozens of people who voted for Obama based on his hope and change pledge who saw more of the same in 8 years and now voted for Trump. People may have lost hope, but they still want change that her husband promised and didn't deliver.

Old 12-17-2016, 08:48 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
I always liked Michelle Obama. She was a breath of liveliness and fresh air in the stuffy White House. She has a good heart and she's very intelligent.

That said, she's been moody and downright irritable with her tone and tenor the past year. She's confrontational and snarky. She doesn't seem like a very happy woman to me.

I'm not saying these are necessarily bad traits. Hell, we're all just frail vessels. But as First Lady, she should maintain an air of cool grace, confidence, and positivity 'til the last flight out. Anybody can be a pissed off SJW. It's not becoming for a FLOTUS in my opinion.

Flame away. Don't care. I voted twice for Obama, but they aren't idols to be idolized.

Old 12-17-2016, 09:32 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Mooch is in Hawaii again, spending $4-5 million of taxpayer's money. What a hypocrite! She has plenty of hope!
Do your have any idea how much us taxpayers will have to pay for keeping the president elect safe in DC while also keeping his wife and child in NY safe at the same time. And then our money will pay for Trump to go to NY every weekend. It's millions a day from our pockets. And your focus is on Obama spending Christmas in his home state

Old 12-18-2016, 12:43 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Do your have any idea how much us taxpayers will have to pay for keeping the president elect safe in DC while also keeping his wife and child in NY safe at the same time. And then our money will pay for Trump to go to NY every weekend. It's millions a day from our pockets. And your focus is on Obama spending Christmas in his home state
Yup. if Melania stays in the family penthouse, the costs of protection will be over a cool Billion a year. Much of it will be due to how many SS agents it takes to secure the building, and to house and feed them 24/7/365.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies