Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 11:33 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,121,936 times

Advertisements

I found this in the comments section after an atricle on Realclearpoltics. The author is named "Jim Christian."

[LEFT]I suggest Democrats continue calling all White people racist, install Keith Ellison head of DNC, and give Hillary a senior position, make her spokeswoman of some kind. She and Ellison need to be the faces of the party and Bill and Chelsea can be of assistance with that also. Keep Nancy Pelosi as minority speaker, also, she needs to be another vibrant voice for Democrats. Also, nothing helps Democrats more than false rape scandals, #blacklivematter riots and especially beneficial to Democrats is to get the student base on the streets breaking windows, starting fires.
Now get to work Democrats. I know you won't disappoint.

I could not agree more. I would also like to see:

-More protesters waiving Mexican flags as they hold signs that say "not my president."

-More instistance on fake news and Russian hacking. This really is what lost Hillary the election and you should NEVER give up this refrain.

-Much more open collusion between the media and the Democrat party. Maybe when Hillary is a spokewoman CNN can write her speeches.

-Keep telling people in the rust belt that their jobs are not coming back.

-White people really, truly believe in white privilege and look upon micro agresssion as a very important issue. White people hate to hear that the poor state of inner city black communities is ultimately due to black behavior and disrespect towards law, hard work, and education, so keep up with the very winning message that it is all whitey's fault.

-No white person has a legitimate reason to want their borders enforced and the people coming into this country to be vetted, so keep hammering home that we are a bunch of deplorable rednecks clinging to our guns and religion.

-Voter Id is very unpopular. It doesn't matter that we are all required to have Id, we should not have to show it to vote.

-Obama should go back in TV and tell illegals to vote some more. That was captial!

-Everyone wants to hear that taxes should be higher

-Tell us some more about how great Obamacare is and how it can't be repealed.

- Remember, every time there is a Muslim terrorist attack we must be reminded that it is a religion of peace...tiny minority and all that. No one is allowed to quote the Quran to show diferrently. That is "wikipedia knowledge" and more racsim. Find more bad things to say about Christianity instead.

- Defend flag burning as Freedom of Speech but refer to calls for contolled borders and even tax cuts as "hate speech."

-Keep saying Trump is worse than Hitler. People really believe it.

-The economy has been great and everyone trusts your numbers. The rise of Bernie Sanders on the left, the decimation or your party, and the rise of Donald Trump on the right have nothing to do with voters feeling left behind. Unemployment is the lowest it had been in 500 years and that is all.

-Everyone knows how popular Obamam is. Why not? The same people are telling us so that told us Hilary is going to win in a landslide.

-To in future elections, concentrate on the important issues, such as allowing men dressed as women to use women's bathrooms with little girls. Good stuff.

-People love elitists. Keep reminding people that you are on a different plane of existance than them. They will be overhwhelmed by your superiority.

-Global warming is terrorism. It is worse than terrorism. It is worse than Hitler.

etc. etc.

[/LEFT]

Last edited by cachibatches; 12-18-2016 at 11:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2016, 12:32 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Good summary.

Keep it up, Dems!

Old 12-19-2016, 12:40 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
OP, sorry, this is an excellent post but hard to read so I am reposting and breaking it up a little.

I suggest Democrats continue calling all White people racist, install Keith Ellison head of DNC, and give Hillary a senior position, make her spokeswoman of some kind.

Keep Nancy Pelosi as minority speaker, also, she needs to be another vibrant voice for Democrats. Also, nothing helps Democrats more than false rape scandals, #blacklivematter riots and especially beneficial to Democrats is to get the student base on the streets breaking windows, starting fires.

We would also like to see:

- More protesters waiving Mexican flags as they hold signs that say "not my president."
- More instistance on fake news and Russian hacking. This really is what lost Hillary the election and you should NEVER give up this refrain.
- Much more open collusion between the media and the Democrat party. Maybe when Hillary is a spokewoman CNN can write her speeches.
- Keep telling people in the rust belt that their jobs are not coming back.
- White people really, truly believe in white privilege and look upon micro agresssion as a very important issue.

Old 12-19-2016, 12:41 AM

- Keep up with the very winning message that it is all whitey's fault.
- No white person has a legitimate reason to want their borders enforced and the people coming into this country to be vetted,
- keep hammering home that we are a bunch of deplorable rednecks clinging to our guns and religion.
- Voter Id is very unpopular. It doesn't matter that we are all required to have Id, we should not have to show it to vote.

Old 12-19-2016, 12:42 AM

- Obama should go back in TV and tell illegals to vote some more. That was captial!
- Everyone wants to hear that taxes should be higher
- Tell us some more about how great Obamacare is and how it can't be repealed.

- Remember, every time there is a Muslim terrorist attack we must be reminded that it is a religion of peace.
- Find more bad things to say about Christianity instead.

Old 12-19-2016, 12:44 AM

- The economy has been great and everyone trusts your numbers.
- The rise of Bernie Sanders on the left, the decimation or your party,
- The rise of Donald Trump on the right have nothing to do with voters feeling left behind.
- Unemployment is the lowest it had been in 500 years and that is all.

Old 12-19-2016, 12:45 AM

- Everyone knows how popular Obama is. The same people are telling us so that told us Hilary is going to win in a landslide.

- Concentrate on the important issues, such as allowing men dressed as women to use women's bathrooms with little girls.
- People love elitists. Keep reminding people that you are on a different plane of existance than them.
- They will be overhwhelmed by your superiority.
- Global warming is terrorism. It is worse than terrorism. It is worse than Hitler.

Old 12-19-2016, 03:52 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Let's also have more hyphenated names like Melisa Harris-Perry and Debbie Wassermann-Schultz.

Americans can really identify with that.

Old 12-19-2016, 09:32 AM

649 posts, read 316,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
I found this in the comments section after an atricle on Realclearpoltics. The author is named "Jim Christian."

[LEFT]I suggest Democrats continue calling all White people racist, install Keith Ellison head of DNC, and give Hillary a senior position, make her spokeswoman of some kind. She and Ellison need to be the faces of the party and Bill and Chelsea can be of assistance with that also. Keep Nancy Pelosi as minority speaker, also, she needs to be another vibrant voice for Democrats. Also, nothing helps Democrats more than false rape scandals, #blacklivematter riots and especially beneficial to Democrats is to get the student base on the streets breaking windows, starting fires.

I could not agree more. I would also like to see:

-More protesters waiving Mexican flags as they hold signs that say "not my president."

-More instistance on fake news and Russian hacking. This really is what lost Hillary the election and you should NEVER give up this refrain.

-Much more open collusion between the media and the Democrat party. Maybe when Hillary is a spokewoman CNN can write her speeches.

-Keep telling people in the rust belt that their jobs are not coming back.

-White people really, truly believe in white privilege and look upon micro agresssion as a very important issue. White people hate to hear that the poor state of inner city black communities is ultimately due to black behavior and disrespect towards law, hard work, and education, so keep up with the very winning message that it is all whitey's fault.

-No white person has a legitimate reason to want their borders enforced and the people coming into this country to be vetted, so keep hammering home that we are a bunch of deplorable rednecks clinging to our guns and religion.

-Voter Id is very unpopular. It doesn't matter that we are all required to have Id, we should not have to show it to vote.

-Obama should go back in TV and tell illegals to vote some more. That was captial!

-Everyone wants to hear that taxes should be higher

-Tell us some more about how great Obamacare is and how it can't be repealed.

- Remember, every time there is a Muslim terrorist attack we must be reminded that it is a religion of peace...tiny minority and all that. No one is allowed to quote the Quran to show diferrently. That is "wikipedia knowledge" and more racsim. Find more bad things to say about Christianity instead.

- Defend flag burning as Freedom of Speech but refer to calls for contolled borders and even tax cuts as "hate speech."

-Keep saying Trump is worse than Hitler. People really believe it.

-The economy has been great and everyone trusts your numbers. The rise of Bernie Sanders on the left, the decimation or your party, and the rise of Donald Trump on the right have nothing to do with voters feeling left behind. Unemployment is the lowest it had been in 500 years and that is all.

-Everyone knows how popular Obamam is. Why not? The same people are telling us so that told us Hilary is going to win in a landslide.

-To in future elections, concentrate on the important issues, such as allowing men dressed as women to use women's bathrooms with little girls. Good stuff.

-People love elitists. Keep reminding people that you are on a different plane of existance than them. They will be overhwhelmed by your superiority.

-Global warming is terrorism. It is worse than terrorism. It is worse than Hitler.

etc. etc.

[/LEFT]
This is an accurate summary of the democratic party & they can't figure out why they lost the presidency & those hundreds of other seats all over the country .

Old 12-19-2016, 09:39 AM

649 posts, read 316,626 times
The democrats are now eating their own & blaming their inner circle . Poor ole Huma Huma Weiner Licker is the latest being cannibalized . I just heard she was one of slick willies interns , hmmm .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies