Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2016, 04:52 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,912,967 times

Advertisements

Let me state where the white ethnocentrists (is that a neutral word?) are correct. The only rational reason I can see for the left to embrace liberal immigration is power. Diluting the white vote makes it easier to win elections and get their agenda through.

I do not see why the party of the "little guy" wishes to increase the labor supply of unskilled workers. The fact is it is in total contradiction to other policies they endorse, such as raising the minimum wage.

I think if the right got off color and argued the economics it would be a more popular position.

I could care less what color you are but I do prefer immigrants who favor less government, not more. Cubans and Eastern Europeans lean that way. Most immigrants do not. I don't even trust Western European immigrants unless they fleeing the Muslim invasion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2016, 05:08 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,851,738 times
You just have to love how a thread whose subject is about a comment on how the demographics of the country will be changing even without immigration becomes a discussion largely focused on immigration.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:10 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
But you made the above comment. So which 'Latinos' are you willing to 'allow' to live here?

BTW, you have no choice. The demographics are already happening, so it looks like you will have to return to your european homeland if you want to get away from it.
Like, go back to Spain, er somethin'!

Old 12-20-2016, 05:11 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It didn't report you. That's not what I do. All I'm saying is it's unethical to change another poster's words. Try just debating them on facts with supporting evidence..
No one is going to mistake the race card being played.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:16 PM

39,253 posts, read 27,655,778 times
Everything we are going through now we have gone through before. It’s all just history repeating itself. And if you study history, you realize that no one even knows what “white” means. Today, we all assume the word has an actual strict definition. It doesn’t. It never has. e.g. Irish / Jews / mixed race who look 100% european. The definitely of "whiteness" is constantly shifting, constantly changing, fraying around its edges to abandon some people, and expanding to include others who can then be made to heel for fear of having the word stop applying to them.

I am more concerned about "culture". I don't think a country should fundamentally change its culture. A minority-majority nation is not good for anybody (in my opinion and my opinion only)

In term of dating, mating, and marriage. Well, I think most people still like to date those who are similar to them. There really are not any actual evidence of the race conspiracy.

For me, I am a goody-two-shoes my entire life; so I like somebody who are different from me.
I can honestly say I've dated the best looking and wildest Marines; my "type" is the white military men. I like grunts, not pogs. I like enlisted, not the officers. This is my preference. I've dated lawyers, doctors, software engineers, but it honestly feels like dating my brothers, my dad, and my uncles because pretty much every male in my family is a lawyer, a doctor, or an engineer of some sort. I once dated an army soldier, and that is the "diversity" for me. LOL I went back to the Marines after only couple of weeks.

I am a former college athlete, so I like athletic men. (swimmer's body and the ones who can keep up with me)
I am a trust fund baby who grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood, so I like the blue collar type.

All these being said, I know that I am the exception, not the rule. Most women I know in my neighborhood date and marry to doctors, lawyers, businessmen. One of my best friend married a movie producer who is 40 years older than her. All my friends are white.

This said, my type is the white military men. Does it mean that other men are not attractive to me? No, not at all. As an artist, I see beautiful men in every race, but a white military type (Marine) is my favorite. I used to drive almost 2 hours just to hang out with them. LOL

Both my brothers tried modeling and they don't have any racial preferences, either. They have a body type they like, probably Anna Kournikova. But then again, one of my brother has a thing for black ladies. So skin color is perhaps not very important for my brother.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 12-20-2016 at 05:35 PM..

Old 12-20-2016, 05:26 PM

1,850 posts, read 822,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
You just have to love how a thread whose subject is about a comment on how the demographics of the country will be changing even without immigration becomes a discussion largely focused on immigration.
If you go back a few pages, I mentioned that if we didn't just raise the kids of minorities who keep shooting them out, there wouldn't be any change in demographics (or at least it would be glacially slow). And then someone started screaming about Stormfront, so I knew a liberal was in the house.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,912,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Not politically likely but the browning of America could be reversed by immigration policies.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:01 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,891,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Not politically likely but the browning of America could be reversed by immigration policies.
True the liberal, progressive clowning as would overpopulation could be reversed. It would just take several decades for demographics restoration but we got here from 50 years of immigration policy. Liberals and progressives just want to pretend like their policies were all inevitable and just happenstance and irreversible and even irrefutable.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:02 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,635,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
True the liberal, progressive clowning as would overpopulation could be reversed. It would just take several decades for demographics restoration but we got here from 50 years of immigration policy. Liberals and progressives just want to pretend like their policies were all inevitable and just happenstance and irreversible and even irrefutable.
Se!g H@!/

Old 12-20-2016, 06:08 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,891,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Se!g H@!/
That's the left all right wanting ethnic and culture replacement .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies