Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 05:59 AM

59,112 posts, read 27,330,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Very true and btw most religions allow you to convert and take a different religion but the Muslim fate doesn't allow that as it will cause a fatwa on your head.
I found this interesting:
I forward this with no claim to its accuracy - just interesting about Obama

I expect you have already heard a lot of this. But, this is a very interesting take on the man.

Best description of Barack Obama ever
The first paragraph of Mr. Wheeler's statement is perfect.

Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of
Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union
with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness.
For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was
extremely interesting and well structured and informative.
He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global
trends and the future, etc. He is in semi-retirement now.
He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything.
He is also a somewhat well-known mountain climber and
adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler:

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored
empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience,
no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works,
no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects.
The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the
descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in
slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete
neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him:
Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

He is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.

And yet he got elected, not once but twice. Thanks to those that did not think it was important to vote for freedom and those that were willing to give up their freedoms for entitlements.

Remember you don't have to be on a southern plantation to be a slave,
if you are dependent on government entitlements you just have a different
slave owner.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2017, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
Doubt it could match all the excessive crying , and whining by righties the last eight years. Lol.
"could match all the excessive crying , and whining"

Do you have pictures of "righties" crying out in public?

How many "safe" rooms were created at colleges?

Crayons, Play Doo.

Were there any therapists assigned to "help students through the ordeal"?

How many "celebrities" vowed to leave the country if Bush was?

How many if Trump was elected?

How many actually left when Bush won?

How many have left since Trump has won.

The left wallows in "emotion", over exaggerating Every Thing.

Nothing but a bunch of "drama queens"!

The right has NEVER COME CLOSE to what theft is doing.

Old 01-13-2017, 02:40 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,199,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"could match all the excessive crying , and whining"

Do you have pictures of "righties" crying out in public?

How many "safe" rooms were created at colleges?

Crayons, Play Doo.

Were there any therapists assigned to "help students through the ordeal"?

How many "celebrities" vowed to leave the country if Bush was?

How many if Trump was elected?

How many actually left when Bush won?

How many have left since Trump has won.

The left wallows in "emotion", over exaggerating Every Thing.

Nothing but a bunch of "drama queens"!

The right has NEVER COME CLOSE to what theft is doing.
That is a dramatic post for someone that does not like "drama queens"! Pot meet kettle.LOL.

Both sides do it. The biggest drama queens of the last decade IMO have been those whining/complaining (and then continuing to both whine and lie after proof was provided) that the President was born in Kenya. At least whine about something that is true. Lol. The left has not falsely accused a GOP President of being born outside the USA. Obama, while people can oppose or criticize him if they so choose; handled it with class.

I am certain Donald would become enraged and have several Twitter tantrums if he was falsely accused of being born in Germany. After seeing him unload on a former beauty queen at 3 AM (just one of many childish tantrums), he and his supporters should be the last people to call out anyone else about "drama". Please.

Trump himself has whined constantly about the media and so have some surrogates. Even threatened a change in the libel law. Trump did more of a whine than an apology followed by a childish tactic at the second debate after being caught on Access Hollywood tape. Trump and his supporters whined loudly about Dick Comey's decision in the summer not to charge Clinton. Then acted like he was a hero when he made that announcement 11 days before the election.

Of all the Presidents in my lifetime, Trump is the biggest whiner so far and he has not even assumed office yet. His Twitter rants easily prove it.

President Trump won the election fair and square (perhaps the one thing we can agree on). No serious voter fraud issues. Will hope and pray he gets Twitter rants under control as President and attends his briefings.

Last edited by chessgeek; 01-13-2017 at 03:44 PM..

Old 01-13-2017, 03:05 PM

If Trump's supporters are so concerned about drama from the left, they ought to also criticize Trump for his Twitter tantrums. Talk about drama.

Having said that, I hope Trump delivers a good Presidential speech on Inauguration Day and that it is well received.

Last edited by chessgeek; 01-13-2017 at 04:05 PM..

Old 01-14-2017, 03:50 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Since you mention the birth certificate. Wouldn't you think if Obama would have done what Michael Cohen did and show up right away with a passport, that entire issue would never become anything more then a one liner! Obama did that to himself!
So Obama did that to himself when he accused himself of being born in Kenya. Got it. Whatever the case, the Birthers would have said the passport was fake and you know it.

Old 01-14-2017, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
That is a dramatic post for someone that does not like "drama queens"! Pot meet kettle.LOL.

Both sides do it. The biggest drama queens of the last decade IMO have been those whining/complaining (and then continuing to both whine and lie after proof was provided) that the President was born in Kenya. At least whine about something that is true. Lol. The left has not falsely accused a GOP President of being born outside the USA. Obama, while people can oppose or criticize him if they so choose; handled it with class.

I am certain Donald would become enraged and have several Twitter tantrums if he was falsely accused of being born in Germany. After seeing him unload on a former beauty queen at 3 AM (just one of many childish tantrums), he and his supporters should be the last people to call out anyone else about "drama". Please.

Trump himself has whined constantly about the media and so have some surrogates. Even threatened a change in the libel law. Trump did more of a whine than an apology followed by a childish tactic at the second debate after being caught on Access Hollywood tape. Trump and his supporters whined loudly about Dick Comey's decision in the summer not to charge Clinton. Then acted like he was a hero when he made that announcement 11 days before the election.

Of all the Presidents in my lifetime, Trump is the biggest whiner so far and he has not even assumed office yet. His Twitter rants easily prove it.

President Trump won the election fair and square (perhaps the one thing we can agree on). No serious voter fraud issues. Will hope and pray he gets Twitter rants under control as President and attends his briefings.
"That is a dramatic post"

What did I post that is NOT true?

"for someone that does not like "drama queens". Your "assumption made an ass of you.

Did I say I DON"T like drama queens?

In fact I love them because they are si FUNNY to watch!

"Both sides do it."

Oh, B.S. Quit trying to ignore that we have NEVER seen such a childish immature display as what we are seeing with he dems now.

Just so you know, you wasted a lot of time typing all this because I stopped reading after the parts I responded to.

I didn't feel like wasting any more tome on someone who doesn't accept reality.

Old 01-14-2017, 08:30 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
So Obama did that to himself when he accused himself of being born in Kenya. Got it. Whatever the case, the Birthers would have said the passport was fake and you know it.
Really? The FBI & CIA could confirm in a heart beat if it was fake or not and the subject would have been over in 15 min!

Excuses... that's all the left has for every subject or a baseless attack on the right!

Old 01-14-2017, 08:36 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Trump will be the first non politician to be inaugurated as President of the United States of America on January 20th, 2017!
Trump IS a politician whose schtick is claiming not to be. nothing else.

Old 01-14-2017, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"That is a dramatic post"

What did I post that isbbc.co at h NOT true?

"for someone that does not like "drama queens". Your "assumption made an ass of you.

Did I say I DON"T like drama queens?

In fact I love them because they are si FUNNY to watch!

"Both sides do it."

Oh, B.S. Quit trying to ignore that we have NEd. ER seen such a childish immature display as what we are seeing with he dems now.

Just so you know, you wasted a lot of time typing all this because I stopped reading after the parts I responded to.

I didn't feel like wasting any more tome on someone who doesn't accept reality.
You stopped reading because you know everything I typed about the birthers and Trump is true and very real. Please do some fact checking. Truth hurts. Sorry I struck a nerve so much that you did not finish reading the post. Anyone that disagrees with you probably does judging from the anger in several of your posts. Ever heard the term "sore winner"? Lol.

Trump has whined (mainly via Twitter) more than any President in my lifetime. Not to mention his numerous verbal moments and many insults at various groups. Btw,:many in the GOP asked him to stop his campaign and withdrew their support. They are not liberals. Too many people are still in reality denial about that!

Fwiw I accept that Trump is President, but he is subject to legitimate scrutiny and at least no one is falsely accusing him of being born outside the USA. Hope his Inauguration goes well and has no controversy.

Agree to disagree.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:42 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
FIVE more days for history to take place and to say good bye to the Obama's so they can join the Clintons and Bushes in their fight against Trump.

January 21st may be the day that many pen strokes Obama used, will be undone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies