Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 07:41 PM

325 posts, read 153,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I thought knowledge was power, were are going to have a fool with power in the White House on January 20, 2017, I pity a fool. God Bless America!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 08:59 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Things will be so much more efficient under Trump. He said instead of using emails, if you have something important, write it down and give it to a courier to deliver it to someone.....wait a minute isn't that how Obama found Osama bin Laden, through his courier..never mind.
Always taking comments out of context.

If only he would have use FedX it wouldn't have taken him ten years.

Old 01-02-2017, 02:56 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Things will be so much more efficient under Trump. He said instead of using emails, if you have something important, write it down and give it to a courier to deliver it to someone.....wait a minute isn't that how Obama found Osama bin Laden, through his courier..never mind.
You'd rather have classified State Department emails on the laptop of a sexual pervert who has no problems texting out photos of his bulging penis while laying next to a child?

Get back to us on that.

Old 01-02-2017, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I thought knowledge was power, were are going to have a fool with power in the White House on January 20, 2017, I pity a fool. God Bless America!
Didn't you also insist that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election?

Old 01-02-2017, 07:15 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You'd rather have classified State Department emails on the laptop of a sexual pervert who has no problems texting out photos of his bulging penis while laying next to a child?

Get back to us on that.
I email stuff to people all the time and I don't care what else is on the computer that my email arrives on. Donald is a certified dummy now. Is he really going to have couriers dispatched across the US and the world? This is the same commander and chief who proposed that we could move thousands of people and entire divisions of military equipment across miles of open desert in a sneak attack on ISIS. Face it you guys got four years of presidential dummery on tap.

He will never gain the intellect in three weeks that it will take to undo anything the current president has tied up neatly for him to undo. The people around him are also masters of the word salad like him. The upside is we will have at least two or three years of Obama policies until these guys learn to tie their shoes.

Old 01-02-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
I email stuff to people all the time and I don't care what else is on the computer that my email arrives on. ....
How often do you "email" classified US State Department information?

Old 01-02-2017, 08:54 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How often do you "email" classified US State Department information?
Okay, if Republicans are going to attack Democrats over sex, then the gloves come off. There are 127 notorious Republicans on this list.

More than 100 of these Republicans have been involved in scandals involving children while the rest are involved in some sex scandal that was either quite deviant, scummy, or hypocritical. A list of Democrats of a similar nature would not even take up all your toes and fingers.

127 Republicans Behaving Badly

I don't but I'm sure a few of these guys do. Your team wins in the scumbag playoffs

Old 01-02-2017, 08:58 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Meanwhile, poor Trump voters are terrified he will take away their Obamacare. Apparently, they thought he was joking about that.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:46 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Meanwhile, poor Trump voters are terrified he will take away their Obamacare. Apparently, they thought he was joking about that.
I'm also hoping he takes away the "right" of selfish women to use abortion as a means of birth control.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:52 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Default Obama will not go way!

Obama is meeting with what's left of the Democrats to preserve Obama care and his failed Legacy.

Again the Obama team is throwing every at the Transition of our 45th President. Plus the Obama team is trying to box in in Trump o the UN decision on Israel.

When Trump walks in I can say with the push back from Dems and the Obama team it will not go well for Dems in 2018 or 2020.

Obama Meets With Dems To Try And Save Obamacare - CBSN Live ...

www.cbsnews.com/live/video/obama-meets-with-dems-to-try-and-save-obamacare/
  1. Cached

3 hours ago - Watch "Obama Meets With Dems To Try And Save Obamacare", a CBSN video on CBSNews.com. View more CBSN videos and watch CBSN, ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies