Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 07:27 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,288,569 times

Advertisements

Only if it's windy and his head ferret flaps wildly in the breeze.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:29 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,505,104 times
I wonder if he'll insist on an English-to-Russian interpreter for the festivities. And maybe get some Russian folk dancers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2017, 07:30 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,730,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Only if it's windy and his head ferret flaps wildly in the breeze.
That would be terrifying and when his hair gets blown back, he looks super jowly. That won't please him when he sees the pictures, so Kellyanne will probably have walls erected, anything to keep that thin skinned temper at bay.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:35 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,798,275 times
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear
You've gotta be kidding me, Trumps done more for the working man since Election Day than Obama has in the past 8 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Bold talk.

Prove it.

No kidding.

The 60s called and they want their protests back.

He's already got companies caving and saving jobs. Of course you'll spin it.

No matter how good he is, you will spin it negatively.

You did the same against Reagan, right? I'd lay dollars that you hated Reagan!

See the difference between Obama and Reagan is that Reagan actually pumped the economy with GOOD JOBS, not millions of service jobs.

What was it that Biden said: "we promised you jobs, not good jobs" <<< that sums up Obama's 8 years. Broken promises and fudged numbers. He sold you crap and you believed (still do) it was roses.

The people have spoken and they're flushing the stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Not a Trump voter, but he better watch his back ,there are some crazy sore loser llbs/leftists /Dems/communists/ progressives/neocons and they seem to be getting nutier by the minute.
This thread is proof of that. This ^^^ is what happens when bars are set so low nobody bothers to actually use their brains anymore. Tribe/Herd mentality run amuck!

I hope it's a very very brief deal. Obama didn't have to fear the right attacking him. He actually walked a mile to his inauguration and mixed with the crowds. How odd considering the country is so full of racists and white supremacists. The fact is the nutty left are the scary ones.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:46 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,505,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

See the difference between Obama and Reagan is that Reagan actually pumped the economy with GOOD JOBS, not millions of service jobs.
Service jobs aren't only retail and fast food jobs. Service jobs consist of 80% of the jobs in the USA.

STEM jobs are service jobs. Here are some service jobs. these are good jobs.

doctor, engineer, nurse, investment banker, lobbyist, politician, accountant, real estate broker, insurance adjuster, CEO, web developer, attorney, tv news anchor, actor, store owner, small business owners, IT/technology workers, plumber, electrician, utility worker,librarian, dentist, truck driver, auto mechanic, painter, police, firemen/women, teachers, professors, sports players, sports trainers, power company workers, financial advisor, stock broker, airplane pilot, military, transportation workers, ...

Old 01-07-2017, 07:55 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

The 60s called and they want their protests back.
Say what?

Quote:
He's already got companies caving and saving jobs. Of course you'll spin it.

No matter how good he is, you will spin it negatively.
I'm just glad that the RWNJs didn't spend the past 8 years doing that to the president.

Aren't you?

Quote:
You did the same against Reagan, right?
I voted for Reagan both times. I've voted for 5 GOP presidents. Obama is the first Dem I've voted for.

You?

Quote:
I'd lay dollars that you hated Reagan!
You tired of being wrong yet?

Quote:

What was it that Biden said: "we promised you jobs, not good jobs" <<< that sums up Obama's 8 years. Broken promises and fudged numbers. He sold you crap and you believed (still do) it was roses.

The people have spoken and they're flushing the stuff.

This thread is proof of that. This ^^^ is what happens when bars are set so low nobody bothers to actually use their brains anymore. Tribe/Herd mentality run amuck!

I hope it's a very very brief deal. Obama didn't have to fear the right attacking him. He actually walked a mile to his inauguration and mixed with the crowds. How odd considering the country is so full of racists and white supremacists. The fact is the nutty left are the scary ones.
We'll see.

I predict that we're in for a very entertaining four years.

And then a Dem will come along and be tasked with cleaning up the mess.

Again.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:01 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,811,176 times
Trump's beauty routine

Donald Trump Says Hair Spray Is

Old 01-07-2017, 08:05 PM

32,090 posts, read 15,089,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Can you begin to imagine if Trump were subjected to the years and years of ugly comments that Obama has had to endure, how Trump would have no fingers left from all the tweeting he would be doing ?

Obama brushed off the insults because he has class. Trump would implode. He can't even handle Alec Baldwin lol

Old 01-07-2017, 08:06 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Obama brushed off the insults because he has class. Trump would implode. He can't even handle Alec Baldwin lol
Alec Baldwin has him all wrapped up with a bow on it.

Old 01-07-2017, 08:08 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,730,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Trump's beauty routine

Wow that is eye opening. Here I am thinking Kellyanne is terrified Trump's hair is going to look bad in photos and he's probably looking at ways to bring back that old Aquanet hair spray from fifty years ago. Guess that hair is safe after all. Add the hair spray to the foundation and bronzer he wears plus the really long ties to cover his girth, he really does appear to be very concerned about his appearance.

That is great. My hair looks OK. I got a little spray. Give me a little spray. You know you’re not allowed to use hairspray anymore because it affects the ozone. You know that, right? I said, ‘You mean to tell me’ — because you know, hairspray’s not like it used to be. It used to be real good. When I put on that helmet — and by the way, look [pats own hair] it really is mine. Lookit. My hair. Give me a mirror. Today ya put the hairspray on and it’s good for twelve minutes, right?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies