Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 02:27 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump has neutered the MSM. He doesn't need them and every time the idiots in the MSM go after him it simply increases support for Trump.

Their spectacular failure on Nov 8th, after telling us for months that Trump had no chance to win, speaks to this.
Here's to hoping it's a full on castration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 03:22 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Here's to hoping it's a full on castration.
I just hope that it shows in the ratings. About half the Country voted for Trump; I would love to see the movies and TV programs that star these celebrities lose half their audience. They would learn in a hurry to curb their tongues. I guess you could call that a half-castration!

Old 01-09-2017, 03:33 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,835 times
It was the media that brought Trump to the knuckle draggers. How easy the Putinistas forget.

Old 01-09-2017, 03:51 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
It was the media that brought Trump to the knuckle draggers. How easy the Putinistas forget.
How easily does the media forget!

Old 01-09-2017, 04:01 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
How easily does the media forget!
The are just trying to correct the biggest mistake they ever made. Too late.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:10 AM

8,070 posts, read 12,784,000 times
Using their product is optional. You DO NOT have to tune in to the "news" broadcasts. You do not have to watch their little discussion groups they air. You don't have to listen to the Hollywood actors; why would you? Does pretending to be someone on film make you smart and worthy of valued opinion?

I cut the cord years ago and watch no televised broadcasts. I am able to watch programs online and entertainment is provided by netflix. I seek out unbiased news online and I can decide whether or not to read the story. Some may say I am "uninformed" but it is far better than being misinformed.

Old 01-09-2017, 05:23 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Gee, they don't like the American president mocking and ridiculing disabled people. How horrible of them! Where is their sense of decency?

Old 01-09-2017, 05:26 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,418,527 times
The most fascinating thing about this entire election is how Jim Jones, er I mean Donald Trump, has his cult so mesmorized they literally can not ever acknowledge anything negative. We see him mock the disabled, they claim it was the media as if CNN had strings attached to his arm. Now they are completely dismissing several reports from our own intelligence claiming Russian interference in our election. Considering we all know their reaction had Hillary won and these reports came out about possible involvement by North Korea it is absolutely mind boggling how this man has turned their minds into jelly and thrown any form of common sense out the window.

He was right, he could have shot someone and retained support. What does that say about his supporters? We all know the answer. They will follow him blindly like lemmings off a cliff. It is absolutely fascinating to witness.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 01-09-2017 at 06:11 AM..

Old 01-09-2017, 05:31 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
This includes Hollywood. Not only do they bash Trump without ceasing, but they basically BULLY others who don't agree with them, inferring that supporters are just as vile as they claim Trump to be. They try to convince (scare) people that Trump is going to take over the minds and morals of society, when in fact THEY are doing the very thing! It's not a new tactic, this is how brainwashing succeeds.

I feel like society suddenly managed to pull itself out of this engulfing progressive bubble that has gripped us for so long now, and like a dungeon master recognizing a fleeing victim, the liberal establishment is stopping at nothing to regain control.

They just can't friggin' lose. And they won't wait their turn.
Isnt this the exact same attitude the right have been showing to Obama for the last 8 years?Obstruction/filibuster,vote no on everything and the unrelenting hate for Obama and Democrats?
what goes around comes around.

Old 01-09-2017, 05:38 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,418,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Isnt this the exact same attitude the right have been showing to Obama for the last 8 years?Obstruction/filibuster,vote no on everything and the unrelenting hate for Obama?
Exactly. As another example of their questionable judgement The Cult is asking us to all come together and support our new President when for 8 years they have divided the country with their lack of respect for our President. Why on Earth would they even ask us to do this if they were thinking clearly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies