Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 04:41 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,769,366 times

Advertisements

According to Trump's new White House Communications Director, Trump plans, on day one to begin rolling back Obama's executive orders, etc.
"...Trump administration will immediately “repeal a lot of the regulations and actions that have been taken by this administration over the last eight years that have hampered both economic growth and job creation.”
Can't wait, just 19 more days to go. Adults will be in the White House again.

Sean Spicer: Trump to 'Repeal a Lot' of Obama's Actions on Day One (Video)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 05:07 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,932,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
According to Trump's new White House Communications Director, Trump plans, on day one to begin rolling back Obama's executive orders, etc.
"...Trump administration will immediately “repeal a lot of the regulations and actions that have been taken by this administration over the last eight years that have hampered both economic growth and job creation.”

What????? I thought Donald Trump was moving into the WH !

Trump is going to have a full time job, for a change. Obama is working feverishly to pass all kinds of things in his last days in charge. I bet Obama is beside himself, having the time of his life.

Old 01-01-2017, 05:26 PM

27,223 posts, read 46,893,297 times
These diplomats have families too and probably kids and to kick them out in 72 hrs without concrete evidence or very good reason sounds to me like the kid in the WH didn't get the present he felt entitled to and someone needs to pay the price.

The same liberals that yelled and screamed after the weapons of mass destruction weren't found, are now so quiet!

Old 01-01-2017, 06:05 PM

12,960 posts, read 13,749,974 times
Things will be so much more efficient under Trump. He said instead of using emails, if you have something important, write it down and give it to a courier to deliver it to someone.....wait a minute isn't that how Obama found Osama bin Laden, through his courier..never mind.

Old 01-01-2017, 06:35 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,147,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Trump is going to have a full time job, for a change. Obama is working feverishly to pass all kinds of things in his last days in charge. I bet Obama is beside himself, having the time of his life.
It will take a couple of days just to get the smell of petulance out of the White House.

President Trump will yank down those Islamist-Gold drapes and toss the prayer rugs Barry brought when they moved in.

He will ask the Brits to return the bust of Churchill that Barry removed as a jab at White colonialism.

So much remodeling will go on by President Trump you won't recognize the place! All on schedule and under budget!

Old 01-01-2017, 06:39 PM

27,767 posts, read 16,282,774 times
o knows this and is busy trying to make the transition as difficult as possible.

Old 01-01-2017, 06:40 PM

27,767 posts, read 16,282,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
It will take a couple of days just to get the smell of petulance out of the White House.

President Trump will yank down those Islamist-Gold drapes and toss the prayer rugs Barry brought when they moved in.

He will ask the Brits to return the bust of Churchill that Barry removed as a jab at White colonialism.

So much remodeling will go on by President Trump you won't recognize the place! All on schedule and under budget!
I always hated the foul drapery

Old 01-01-2017, 07:33 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,352,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

I thought knowledge was power, were are going to have a fool with power in the White House on January 20, 2017, I pity a fool. God Bless America!

Old 01-01-2017, 07:38 PM

20,184 posts, read 23,922,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
o knows this and is busy trying to make the transition as difficult as possible.
I wonder if anyone knows of any other presidential transitions where the outgoing president attempts to sabotage the incoming president... I don't believe I have seen one in my lifetime...

Old 01-01-2017, 07:39 PM

325 posts, read 154,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

Its all we hear......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies