Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 05:55 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times

Advertisements

If he didn't have family around the libs would say
"Even his family hates him !"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2017, 06:00 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Do you seriously worry about this?

His kids were in essence part of the conference as they are taking over his business and that was the main point of the conference until the latest fake news had to be addressed.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:49 AM

32,655 posts, read 48,053,996 times
Because Clinton, or Obama never ever had any of their family members at any press conference?

If you want my guess, the sons were there because a part of the press conference concerned them. The part where the lawyer was explaining what was being done with the Trump businesses to isolate the Trump businesses from the office of president. You know the presentation with the quick summery of the legal and business aspect where all the reporters' eyes glazed over and they started yawning, making me suspect they don't really care about Trump and his business empire, it was just something to whine about. No reason to understand what you are trying to drum up unfounded drama about.

Old 01-12-2017, 11:05 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I think you nailed it!

Old 01-12-2017, 11:07 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
trump's every action is shrewdly calculated to drive the moonbats crazy.
Nah. It's really not.

He rarely has any clue in the world whether or not what he's doing will make people upset OR happy, for that matter.

He throws stuff out there and sees what sticks. When he's up to something, he throws out more stuff.

When someone upsets him, he retaliates. He's said it himself. He holds grudges. He's vindictive. He really has told everyone, over and over, EXACTLY who he is.

I figure he brings his kids along because he needs backup.

He thinks that they make him look virile. Hey... look! I produced offspring. I built an empire. That sort of deal.

Also, his favorite daughter and her spouse have political aspirations.

So, they need face time.

Old 01-12-2017, 11:09 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I'm pretty sure they would not say this. I'm liberal in theory (though, not a Democrat) and I would never question the lack of presence of someone's kids at a news conference.

It's a news conference, not a family outing. If his kids were not present at, oh... the Inauguration, then people might start to wonder.

Old 01-12-2017, 11:10 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
You don't find this worrying? Really, it's like he doesn't have to confidence in his decision making. Senile, maybe?
He has ADHD and he doesn't stick with converstations very long. He doesn't listen to the details.

He needed his kids to accompany him to the recent security briefings. The intelligence officials told him about the Russian Compromise details and gave him documents. He didn't listen very good and didn't review the material they gave him. The next day he DENIED that they told him about it. It's because he didn't listen. Maybe it was a half hour meeting and he has ADHD so he stopped listening 5 minutes into the meeting.

This is why he needs his kids there. They listen to the details and later they will remind Trump about the prior conversations that took place.

Old 01-12-2017, 02:46 PM

59,086 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
You don't find this worrying? Really, it's like he doesn't have to confidence in his decision making. Senile, maybe?
Why have the dems had kids at all sorts of politician events?

Why was that (black) kid at the photo op of Obama signing O Care?

Why was Obama's daughter at his farewell speech?

I think we enough IMPORTANT stuff on our plates instead of worrying abort such drivel.

Old 01-12-2017, 03:18 PM

953 posts, read 843,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Who better to trust to carry the oversized toddler's personal items in a diaper bag.
They are also there in case he desperately needs to use a two syllable word to demonstrate his fitness for the office. Also, one never knows when he will meet with fellow children in a classroom and be asked how to spell potato.

Old 01-12-2017, 07:27 PM

7,778 posts, read 6,390,372 times
He is teaching them the ropes as they go along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies