Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 08:56 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,799,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
The Russians however care. The ones that live in Crimea and always lived there. Hence - their vote.
We only separate here what's truth and what's fiction in this case.
The world doesn't care if the Russians care or what they care about anything.

International law is the only thing that matters. Not some Russian sobbing about "legendary Sevastopol" after two bottles of vodka and balalaika music.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2017, 09:21 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
The world doesn't care if the Russians care or what they care about anything.
Don't speak for the world. Especially when the whole world is watching what's going on in Russia.

Quote:
International law is the only thing that matters. Not some Russian sobbing about "legendary Sevastopol" after two bottles of vodka and balalaika music.
You forgot to add a dance with the bear... With it, it would be the complete set of silly stereotypes and prejudices about Russia of narrow-minded Russia haters.
But when you're saying that international law is the only thing that matters, you sound hypocritically and sycophantic. You are getting blind to see what country is violating the international laws for real. And this country is not Russia. The whole world is seeing it, but you can't. Why? Your "international laws" work only towards Russia?

Old 01-12-2017, 09:27 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,897,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
the dems are Putin's useful idiots and that list of euro names is the result of dems fear mongering and suggesting Trump is so dumb he thinks putin is his friend.

Obama and hrc hand putin 25 % of the US uranium supply, reneg on missles promised to Poland to appease Putin and even defend putin as a non enemy in a debate and not a peep from euros or the media fearing obama and hrc are being duped by putin. The russain rest button wasn't a sign obama and hrc were fooled by the russians?

The dems and hrc expose data bases and national security data to the russiand and not a peep, the situation known and going on for years.

Now the dems and euros are fearful trump is being taken in????????????

Putin is pretending to favor trump knowing the dems and gullible, egocentric euros will oppose and lose trust in him to further divide the nation and nations, making them weaker and disjointed.

Putin is playing the euros and dems like a fiddle.

Trump appears to be the only conscious person in the room.
Just because the Democrats have done a poor job in leadership and in foreign policy doesn't mean Trump will do well. Sadly the Democrats and the GOP are not far apart on foreign policy.

I hope Trump makes wise foreign policy decisions, but I have no expectations that he will.

Old 01-12-2017, 09:32 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,933,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
It is worrisome of the current love affair the Trump supporters seem to have of Russia and Putin. No one wants a war, but Putin is not a trustworthy guy and it's disconcerting how trusting Trump and his supports are of him.
Why have you sat silent while President Obama gave them the reset button and the key to do what Russia wanted after Obama was elected......oh.... how Obama supporters want to blame Trump!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
they just going to say "FAKE news" and ram their heads into the sand--
You mean like when Romney mentioned Russia to Obama.......that kind of head in the sand??? I'm sure Russia is finding Americans amusing, since some, can't even figure out which side is up!

Old 01-12-2017, 10:09 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,897,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Why have you sat silent while President Obama gave them the reset button and the key to do what Russia wanted after Obama was elected......oh.... how Obama supporters want to blame Trump!
You mean like when Romney mentioned Russia to Obama.......that kind of head in the sand??? I'm sure Russia is finding Americans amusing, since some, can't even figure out which side is up!
Why do assume I stayed quiet? I didn't vote for Obama or support him.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:53 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,222 times
Quote:
It is worrisome of the current love affair the Trump supporters seem to have of Russia and Putin. No one wants a war, but Putin is not a trustworthy guy and it's disconcerting how trusting Trump and his supports are of him.
Listen, I'm a mulatto of Germanic white ancestry. Because of American slavery and its annihilation of former black African tribal and ethnic identities of the enslaved blacks in this country, some of whom were my black ancestors, I know far more about where my German ancestors came from than my black. The ethnic Black-Americans online, rountinely think that I and other mulattoes in the US that know where (often from oral information within our families) are white families came from in Europe some how "care more about our white side." That is a frequent charge even though most of them know no more about where their black ancestors cane from than we American mulattoes do.

What does that have to do with any of this?

I don't have a drop of Russian in me. My Catholicism actually came from my Germanic family possibly related in blood lines to the Italian/Roman Constantine the Great. I was never baptized into the Russian Orthodox Church. Albeit, I sympathize with the Orthodox today more than I do the Catholics. Yet, who runs fastest with their sweating tongues hanging out to the Weatern Europeans (even the Catholic Poles, non-colonizers, but impoverished immigrants, punched Catholic nuns in the faces in Milwaukee during the Civil Rights fair housing marches when Father Groppi and blacks--and whites--marched across the 16th Street viaduct. That's how enraged the Catholic Poles on Milwaukee's South Side were that blacks were trying to move over there)? It is not I.

While we've got black people in the US homeless, in liberal LA alone living like they in a Third Workd country sleeping on the dirty pavement, the Europeans have used a lot of their money to take care of their own people while depending on the US to manned finance a substantial portion of their defense.

How about I as a mulatto treat Germany and Eastern Europe much the way we in the US treat black Africa? Actually, most of the continent of Africa, how about that? In other words take care of yourself. Or you cut us in on your natural resources if we have to post troops and our weapon systems there?

That attitude alone would prevent me from ever rising in the US Government even as a Democrat. Half a$& leaders that sell their people down the road for trinkets will rise. And so, the black politicians in the Democratic Party will be more concerned with Catholic Poland than I am. They will be more concerned with Germany than I am.

The enforcers on plantations were usually black.

I voted for Trump and I will trust the Nation of Islam before I trust Republicans or Democrats. And I am fully behind Mother Russia. Led by a remarkable and strong Christian leader as she is. I'll be sodomized by American bayonets before I'll side against Russia and the Russian people. I'll let Black-Americans die by the millions before I side against Russia.

Maybe Trump can restore something good to the USA if the CIA does not have him killed or those wicked cast of men like Paul Ryan don't have Trump totally undermined and reduced to being ineffective. If Trump can win reforming things and driving out the wicked merchants as Jesus did in the Temple then maybe I can have less disdain for the American flag.

I live in Milwaukee. I don't live in Poland. And being Christian I have not forgotten ISIS is still roaming it's evil a$& around in the Middle East. Funny how Russia is replacing ISIS in the news as some great danger akin to gay marriage. Russia is as much a threat to Poland and the rest of Europe as gay marriage is to Poland, France, and the USA. Actually, has Russia invaded France and the USA more than the LGBTQ and gay marriage?

(I guess thinking and asking questions is something the Democratic plantation hates.)

Old 01-13-2017, 12:28 AM

1,478 posts, read 788,222 times
Being from Milwaukee we have one of the largest Hmong populations in the country. The video is correct that most Hmong arrived here by the help of Catholic and Protestant Church organizations, after secular America abandoned them.

The CIA agent in this video became suicidal with regret. To his credit he had remorse because he had a conscience. Which indicates he was not a sociopath. Since he has remorse I can not judge him as all men sin. His sins were just different than mine.

But it may be that divine justice might be that we all in the USA, and our children and grandchildren and their grandchildren, may deserve and need not just war brought to the soils of mainland USA with astronomical death tolls but decades if not centuries of radiation poisoning and radiation induced disease and birth deformities, as just payments for our diabolical wickedness. Spread wars and misery across earth as we do. And gleefully supporting their architects.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QepNfdGRjrE
1968 - Vietnam, Gulf of Tonkin Lie & CIAs Operation Phoenix

Imagine a Pope in Rome telling a bald face lie to get us involved in war in Vietnam, resulting in over 1 million Vietnamese deaths and around 55,000 US deaths. Would such a Pope go to heaven?

Well... secular Presidents self deceiving and unaware as they are think (possibly) that their posts as Presidents are not ecclesiastical. They are wrong. And they will receive judgement akin to a Pope or pedophile priest.

And yet... here the machinations of the military industrial complex, European leaders, and war mongering Americans again collude in preparations for a Napoleonic march against Russia. Or at minimum a trillion dollar funding by the United States for an arms build up next door to Russia.

And out these same Democrats mouths I'll be hearing insincere whining about the poor in the USA. The new-cons won't whine for the American poor but that is to be excepted. The Democratic hypocrites are another matter. With their politicians like Hillary and Obama in the pockets of the military industrial complex, as well as the progressive liberal jihadist hell bent on spreading some Holy Gospel of their across all of earth by fire and sword.

One day, be it in Civil War, post nuclear collapsed society or not, someone is going to take a 7 inch blade of high carbon steel with a quarter inch thick spine, and when one of these elitist Democrats or Republican neo-cons open their gapping pie hole preach another lie, they are going to thrust that thing right through their open mouth. Leaving them pinned to some door frame.

Old 01-13-2017, 04:58 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,370,068 times
Quote:

Has what to do with them honoring their Article 3 commitment?

"In 2015 (the date for which the most recent NATO figures are available), only five of 28 NATO member states—Estonia, Greece, Poland, the United States, and the United Kingdom—spent the required 2 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) on defense."

"While some European nations have halted defense spending cuts and put in place long-term plans for increases, a lack of investment in defense remains a serious challenge in Europe. In 2015, the U.S alone accounted for 72.2 percent of NATO defense expenditures.[4] New York City spends more on policing than 13 NATO members each do on their national defense."

NATO Summit 2016: Alliance Members Must Commit to Increased Defense Spending

Old 01-13-2017, 05:29 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Hello. Ukraine gave up its nukes for a signed agreement-a promise, that Russia would respect its sovereignty in exchange.
Hello! Can you read? I may have written bad?

Old 01-13-2017, 05:33 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,564 times
Quote:

This, guys, is the Russian mentality.
Nothing to do with reality
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies