Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 06:46 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,772,227 times

Advertisements

Kelly Ann Conway just conformed that the meeting is another attempt of the fake news media/left is false.

The longer the left media will keep outing fake news the less viewers/readers they will get and they will lose advertising dollars.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...android-att-us

Last edited by bentlebee; 01-15-2017 at 07:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2017, 07:03 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Kelly Ann Conway just conformed that the meeting is another attempt of the fake news media/left is false.

The longer the left media will keep outing fake news the less viewers/readers they will get and they will lose advertising dollars.
I have not been able to find a thread herein where someone reported this 'news'. I also did not see it reported on the CNN website. I did google and see where some Iceland newspaper claimed such a meeting would take place. I suppose that some other outlets picked it up?

However, that said, I thought that Mr. Trump was looking forward to a summit with President Putin. I suppose they will meet somewhere in the near future.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:07 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
No surprise to me! Sadly, the behavior of whatever percent of the left that are carrying on and on acting like they are mentally imbalanced, the worse it makes it for their ravaged party to heal the wounds caused by the candidacy of Hillary Clinton and presidency of Barack Obama.

Again, I believe that they tried to revive the cold war in an effort to deflect from the sins and crimes of Hillary Clinton. They are developing a reputation for endangering our country/citizens in the name of their agenda.

The people that fall for all of these fake stories............

Old 01-15-2017, 07:30 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
I was puzzled about why Ms. Conway felt a need to address this Icelandic newspaper claim. Could it be that she was fearful that setting up such a summit, prior to Mr. Trump's inauguration, would violate that Federal law concerning contact with foreign leaders by private citizens? That would make some sense. If so, then the news about the meeting is being poo-poohed now, while, after his inauguration, the meeting will be announced. Makes sense to me.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:34 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,772,227 times
She was asked the question and answered it!

Old 01-15-2017, 07:38 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,809,645 times
I was surprised to see it in the National Enquirer since they're in trump's pocket. I would think that they wouldn't print anything without Donny's signoff.

Old 01-15-2017, 08:42 AM

1,708 posts, read 1,100,635 times
So much fake news from so many main stream media. Thank you OP for the report.

Old 01-15-2017, 10:52 AM

289 posts, read 145,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I have not been able to find a thread herein where someone reported this 'news'. I also did not see it reported on the CNN website. I did google and see where some Iceland newspaper claimed such a meeting would take place. I suppose that some other outlets picked it up?

However, that said, I thought that Mr. Trump was looking forward to a summit with President Putin. I suppose they will meet somewhere in the near future.

You didn't look very hard.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...dent-will.html

And even after being told it isn't real they're still going.

Old 01-15-2017, 11:02 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,809,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...android-att-us
Well, if Conway says it, it must be true! She is as big a liar as her boss.

Old 01-15-2017, 11:10 AM

6,161 posts, read 7,230,579 times
Trump loves so called Fake news because it muddies the waters and keeps the American public from seeing the truth. If he convinces the public that all news is fake, when the truth comes out about all of his shady dealings and corrupt ways people won't believe it. The Trump team is even seriously considering getting rid of the White House press. It only raises red flags that he has something to hide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies