Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 04:39 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,055,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
exactly.

wasnt it shameful when obama made his Special Olympics slur?

Obama Apologizes for Calling His Bad Bowling 'Like the Special Olympics' - ABC News
Exactly! And since "his" father is Black, making Obama 1/2 African American, he ended up with the free pass to do and say anything without fear of being criticized. . . for if you criticized him you were immediately called a racist. The only thing that won him the presidency was the fact that his DNA went with the dark pigment instead of his mother's Caucasian white skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E-EdGul8nI

Old 01-17-2017, 05:15 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Comments like these serve to validate why the libs are successfully destroying their own party and why their candidate lost the election.
So you think that a hard core Trump supporter who trolls a thread, posing as a whiney liberal, just to get some liberals to respond and then jump them is fair game for this forum?
If so, I consider posting and exposing the blatant fraud to the rest of the posters my duty. Nobody on the left or democrat has called for Toby to apologise to America for playing. That's an out of touch right wing trumpster fantasy and he's pushing it off as some liberal mandate.

The reason it gets up my nose so much is because so many right wingers on this board are responding by posting how funny it is and it's just satire. It's not satire. It's very mean spirited and designed to diminish democrats with a classic false narrative.

When I was growing up in the 50s and we teens were coming home on the only road back to the reservation, the whites used to drive by in their pick up trucks and throw empty beer bottles at us and try to clock us in the head. All the while screaming Fu## you redskin!
When the cops would stop them they'd always say, "Ah shucks, officer, we was just having a little fun, no harm done".

Well it's not fun. It disingenuous, cruel and dishonest to boot. I'll continue to speak out against it in every false thread started by Trump sycophants disguised as liberal whines, that pops up on C-D.

That's your guys strategy for discussion? That how you want to play in the P&OC sandbox? Is your intent to make every liberal and democrat on this forum disappear? You want to run us all off so you can have the perfect butt pat forum of nothing but like minded, lock step, Trump clones?

Not gonna happen, toots.

Last edited by mohawkx; 01-17-2017 at 06:35 PM..

Old 01-17-2017, 05:21 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,181,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRogue View Post
I don't want to live on this planet anymore..

I hear Cher wants to share expenses to Jupiter. Take Sharpton with you?

Old 01-17-2017, 05:37 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,750,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Toby Keith is doing the wrong thing in standing up for what he believes.

If he is playing for Trump he obviously believes in grabbing a woman by her genitals; assaulting women; mocking a person with disabilities; and out-and-out racism of all nationalities other than being White.

I say you go guy! Do what makes you happy; wear your confererate flag around your neck and call yourself a dumb American!

But you need to apologize to all minorities and all immigrants! Especially African Americans.
minorities voted for Trump, that's why he was elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe0L...NdlFUtEOSoQcgQ

Old 01-17-2017, 07:11 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
So you think that a hard core Trump supporter who trolls a thread, posing as a whiney liberal, just to get some liberals to respond and then jump them is fair game for this forum?
If so, I consider posting and exposing the blatant fraud to the rest of the posters my duty. Nobody on the left or democrat has called for Toby to apologise to America for playing. That's an out of touch right wing trumpster fantasy and he's pushing it off as some liberal mandate.

The reason it gets up my nose so much is because so many right wingers on this board are responding by posting how funny it is and it's just satire. It's not satire. It's very mean spirited and designed to diminish democrats with a classic false narrative.

When I was growing up in the 50s and we teens were coming home on the only road back to the reservation, the whites used to drive by in their pick up trucks and throw empty beer bottles at us and try to clock us in the head. All the while screaming Fu## you redskin!
When the cops would stop them they'd always say, "Ah shucks, officer, we was just having a little fun, no harm done".

Well it's not fun. It disingenuous, cruel and dishonest to boot. I'll continue to speak out against it in every false thread started by Trump sycophants disguised as liberal whines, that pops up on C-D.

That's your guys strategy for discussion? That how you want to play in the P&OC sandbox? Is your intent to make every liberal and democrat on this forum disappear? You want to run us all off so you can have the perfect butt pat forum of nothing but like minded, lock step, Trump clones?

Not gonna happen, toots.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b0b3c7a7b1db20 no trolling... here is proof

Old 01-17-2017, 07:38 PM

Good link and I get it. Still a stretch. No liberal is calling for an apology. It's Toby responding to critisism for playing the event.
It's his own words and not some liberal fanatic demanding that he apologise. although I think the whole thread is disingenuous, the Huff Post article does mitigate it somewhat.

I've read everyone of your supposed "satire" thread starters and I think they're really mean spirited and duplicitous. You pretend to be a whiney liberal and it's just a dog whistle calling all your faithful Trumpsters to rag about something we never said or did. But if that's the way you want to play in the P&OC Forum, so be it. I'll still call it as I see it.

Old 01-17-2017, 08:08 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Why won't Toby Keith apologize for playing at Trump inauguration?
Because he's not a psycho white guilt ridden liberal.

Old 01-17-2017, 08:10 PM

730 posts, read 1,314,577 times
I think Lewis is a racist

Old 01-17-2017, 08:20 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
Quote:
Toby Keith is doing the wrong thing in standing up for what he believes.

If he is playing for Trump he obviously believes in grabbing a woman by her genitals; assaulting women; mocking a person with disabilities; and out-and-out racism of all nationalities other than being White.

I say you go guy! Do what makes you happy; wear your confererate flag around your neck and call yourself a dumb American!

But you need to apologize to all minorities and all immigrants! Especially African Americans.
Quote:
A lot of people think they should. Unless you believe in assaulting women!

Trump picks a fight with a civil rights icon on MLK day. Out and out racism!
What about Bill Clinton's history with women? Like putting a cigar up Monica Lewinsky's vagina? And plenty of football players and athletes, both professional and at high schools, universities have assaulted women. Plenty of rock and rap musicians also. Some of those being African American, so what about you asking them to apologize to women also...

Also, what about the Africans who practice female circumcision, and misogynistic Muslims who practice honor killings and assault non-Muslim, non-burka wearing women ... don't forget to demand apologies from them too.

Old 01-17-2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
What about Bill Clinton's history with women? Like putting a cigar up Monica Lewinsky's vagina? And plenty of football players and athletes, both professional and at high schools, universities have assaulted women. Plenty of rock and rap musicians also. Some of those being African American, so what about you asking them to apologize to women also...

Also, what about the Africans who practice female circumcision, and misogynistic Muslims who practice honor killings and assault non-Muslim, non-burka wearing women ... don't forget to demand apologies from them too.
Nice little soapbox the OP gave you, isn't it?

Last edited by mohawkx; 01-17-2017 at 09:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies