Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 08:19 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,756,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO....this dude here:

Churchill helped us do what exactly?
The topic has nothing to do with Churchill. What Churchill did is immaterial. It's about Time Magazine telling lies because those lies support their Hate Trump Agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 08:20 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Link?
I asked where is the back of the oval office? The office is well, oval.

http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/west...ush2-above.jpg

Old 01-22-2017, 08:21 AM

27,660 posts, read 16,151,349 times
msm- anything to drive a division

Old 01-22-2017, 11:46 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Churchill was an inspiration to his people during a time of war. He is a good role model for politicians caught in a difficult time. There is nothing wrong with putting the Churchill bust back in it's rightful place. Maybe it will inspire courage and a willingness to persevere in our new president.
Who cares? Are you a Tory or something? I don't care if Churchill sat at the right hand of Jesus.

Trump said that he helped us. He didn't. Churchill never did a damn thing for this country.

What they do with his bust is immaterial. Throw it out the window, defecate on it, use it for target practice....or display it prominently in the White House. It's all the same to me.
But don't lie about Churchill's meaning to this country...which is no meaning at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
The topic has nothing to do with Churchill. What Churchill did is immaterial. It's about Time Magazine telling lies because those lies support their Hate Trump Agenda.
Trump said that Churchill helped us. Take it up with him. I commented on a direct quote from him with the link used to enhance the thread's credibility.

Trump is dead wrong. If you don't like me pointing it out, then make sure that he says things that are truthful.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
msm- anything to drive a division
You don't have to create what's already been created.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:39 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,909 times
Quote:
LMAO....this dude here:

Churchill helped us do what exactly? Please. Churchill and Great Britain have never been anything to this country but an albatross and a major pain in the ass. He NEVER helped us do a damn thing.

Come on Mr. Trump. You went to an Ivy...you should be more knowledgeable than that. SMH
You had better read your history books sonny.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
LMAO....this dude here:

Churchill helped us do what exactly? Please. Churchill and Great Britain have never been anything to this country but an albatross and a major pain in the ass. He NEVER helped us do a damn thing.

Come on Mr. Trump. You went to an Ivy...you should be more knowledgeable than that. SMH
You mean kinda like the underclass blacks in this country?

Old 01-23-2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Who cares? Are you a Tory or something? I don't care if Churchill sat at the right hand of Jesus.

Trump said that he helped us. He didn't. Churchill never did a damn thing for this country.

What they do with his bust is immaterial. Throw it out the window, defecate on it, use it for target practice....or display it prominently in the White House. It's all the same to me.
But don't lie about Churchill's meaning to this country...which is no meaning at all.

Trump said that Churchill helped us. Take it up with him. I commented on a direct quote from him with the link used to enhance the thread's credibility.

Trump is dead wrong. If you don't like me pointing it out, then make sure that he says things that are truthful.
You sir are full of it, Churchill was a great leader and an inspiration to the British and American people during a very trying time. Had he not held off the Germans and prevented them from getting a foothold until our involvement in WWII, we would be speaking German and Blacks would have probably have been thrown in the oven along with the Jews. You are living because of the consequence of his and our victory over the Nazis. Not to mention the ultimate sacrifice of many great men and women of that time period.

Old 01-23-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
You don't have to create what's already been created.
Yea, thanks to Obama!

Old 01-23-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
You had better read your history books sonny.
What EXACTLY did Churchill do to help the United States?

You mean like talking us into overthrowing Iran's elected democratic government for Britain's gain (theft of Iran's oil)....thereby starting a chain of events that has screwed up our relations in the Middle East forever?

Is that it?

Maybe YOU need to open a book. Especially since you couldn't come up with any examples yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
You mean kinda like the underclass blacks in this country?
No. I mean like the underclass whites in this country.

Sorry if that hit too close to home for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies