Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2017, 08:30 PM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Another guy walks up to the plate and strikes out.

Comments about how attractive the protesters are prove their point.

Women have value that goes beyond their personal appearances.
Another left wing loser strikes out again....keep it up I said Conservative women are more beautiful inside and out because they defend the unprotected and don't leave their rallies looking like a typhoon just passed by. All you got out of that was my comment about outside appearances which is important to every human on the planet by the way, male or female....anyway, I'm glad conservative gals are much hotter as well as bigger hearted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2017, 08:47 PM

6,417 posts, read 1,434,030 times
Awesome Video at the Women's March!

It's entertaining, funny, but speaks the TRUTH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5CsDlYqxfA

Old 01-24-2017, 09:12 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Trump's "locker room talk". Ok, I get the divide now.

Hillary chooses her marriage, she's offensive - Trump discusses his actual plan for getting an actual married woman who is a live person that he works with into bed by bribing her with furniture shopping - discusses it with a colleague of hers, no less, which is appallingly demeaning and disrespectful - not to mention that when she turned him down he tried to get her fired - and that's just par for the man course. Bemusing, even.
Hillary enables her sexual predator of a husband for decades - yeah, I find that pretty revolting and personally as a woman, even offensive. Trump's BS comments - ridiculous and morally obtuse - well, talk is talk. Hillary actually stood by for decades while her philandering husband made a fool of himself and actually assaulted and abused women. And not only did she "stand by her man," she made excuses for him and threw other women under the bus in the process.

Quote:
Nevertheless, Hillary Clinton dismissed an accusation made by Gennifer Flowers, the singer who sold her story to a supermarket tabloid after having previously denied an affair. In an ABC News interview, she called Flowers “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” She told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, “I mean, I would crucify her.” Six years later, Bill Clinton acknowledged a sexual encounter with Flowers.
Quote:
In 1994, former Arkansas state employee Paula Jones alleged in a lawsuit that Bill Clinton groped her in a hotel room three years earlier. Hillary Clinton wrote in her autobiography, “Living History,” that she erred in opposing an early settlement. Eventually, Bill Clinton settled for $850,000. During discovery, Jones’s attorneys found out about White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

Her husband denied the relationship, and Hillary Clinton blamed the allegations on a “vast right-wing conspiracy.”

Asked on “Good Morning America” if her husband had been truthful, she said, “I know he has.”

A former White House aide who spoke on the conditions of anonymity to talk about private discussions said Hillary Clinton blamed the scandal on political enemies and insisted that privacy was sacred.

Bill Clinton admitted his untruthfulness in August 1998.
Quote:
A chill fell over the White House as the truth about Lewinsky emerged, former staffers and friends said.

“She had to do what she had always done before: swallow her doubts, stand by her man and savage his enemies,” Stephanopoulos wrote, describing Hillary Clinton’s reaction.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.dac9ac15342b

Quote:
Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl.

Hillary is even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary says, audibly laughing.
7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women | Daily Wire

Yeah - I find that behavior a LOT more disgusting and hypocritical than anything Trump has said. Trump is a loud mouthed buffoon - Hillary is much more disturbing to me than Trump.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
So every woman who's ever been cheated on, but who chose to work on her marriage rather than divorce, was wrong? My, you are certainly the arbiter of morality, aren't you?
She didn't just "stand by her man," though - she went after "the bimbos" with a vengeance - and even worked to get a rapist a NOT GUILTY verdict even though she knew that he was guilty of raping a twelve year old girl - and she's on tape laughing about it! And Bill's cheating wasn't an isolated instance, and in fact, for all we know, he never did stop screwing around on his wife and abusing his position of power.

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Maybe her love for him was that strong. But it wasn't really any of your business. When you make yourself God and judge everyone else, like you are doing, maybe it's your business, but in reality, marriages are between two people, and those two people get to decide how their marriage works, and whether ending it or saving it is what they want to do.
And it's apparently OK for a woman to laugh about and ridicule the rape - that she KNEW had happened - of a 12 year old girl.

Yeah, that's who I want for a role model for young women - errr, NOT.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:17 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You aren't going to convince millions of women of that.
More white women (largest demographic) voted FOR Trump than they voted for Hillary, white woman. Effectively they are protesting their own right to vote.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
It's never been proven that he forced himself on anyone.
Oh please.

The president of the United States and a 21 year old intern?

If the president of a company had done that to a 21 year old employee, he'd have been found guilty of sexual harassment at the very least, been fired, and the victim would have been awarded thousands of dollars.

It's clearly an abuse of power.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:27 PM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Hillary enables her sexual predator of a husband for decades - yeah, I find that pretty revolting and personally as a woman, even offensive. Trump's BS comments - ridiculous and morally obtuse - well, talk is talk. Hillary actually stood by for decades while her philandering husband made a fool of himself and actually assaulted and abused women. And not only did she "stand by her man," she made excuses for him and threw other women under the bus in the process.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.dac9ac15342b

7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women | Daily Wire

Yeah - I find that behavior a LOT more disgusting and hypocritical than anything Trump has said. Trump is a loud mouthed buffoon - Hillary is much more disturbing to me than Trump.
All of this stuff has been hashed out over and over on this forum through the long months of the election campaign.

Drag it out again if you must, but it's been debunked and I'm not wading back into that crocodile infested swamp.

Trump is obviously more than a "loud mouthed buffoon". The fact that you revile Hillary (which is fair enough from the perspective above when you don't know any better) while AT THE SAME TIME dismissing Trump's self admitted predatory behavior as simple buffoonery and "bemusing" completely underscores just how uneven the playing field is and why there's so much left to fight for.

The double standard is horrendous.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:29 PM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
And it's apparently OK for a woman to laugh about and ridicule the rape - that she KNEW had happened - of a 12 year old girl.

Yeah, that's who I want for a role model for young women - errr, NOT.
Didn't happen that way, KA. This was rehashed to death during the campaign. She never laughs over what happened to the girl--several years after the trial, talking about the first case she was ever assigned as a public defender in an interview, she laughs about the fact that the defendant passed a polygraph and said she will never believe them again.

Of course she knew the rape had happened--her client PLEADED GUILTY.

I don't care for Hillary Clinton, but there is no need to pass along false information like this.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
All of this stuff has been hashed out over and over on this forum through the long months of the election.

Drag it out again if you must, but it's been debunked and I'm not wading back into that crocodile infested swamp.

Trump is obviously more than a "loud mouthed buffoon". The fact that you revile Hillary (which is fair enough from the perspective above when you don't know any better) while AT THE SAME TIME dismissing Trump's self admitted predatory behavior as simple buffoonery and "bemusing" completely underscores just how uneven the playing field is and why there's so much left to fight for.

The double standard is horrendous.
It hasn't been debunked just because you don't believe it or don't want to believe it.

I revile Hillary because I think she is a horrible person and a terrible role model for women. I think we can as a nation do much better than Hillary as our first female President.

Your opinion is just that - an opinion - not worth one bit more (or less) than mine, by the way. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm less informed or guilty of a double standard.

I've said numerous times on this forum that I find Trump to be quite disgusting. I also happen to find Hillary Clinton to be disgusting as well, and as a woman, she makes my skin crawl absolutely as much as Trump does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies