Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2017, 06:12 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,730,610 times

Advertisements

Wikileaks is asking anyone with access to Trump's tax returns to turn them over to Wikileaks so they can release them. Guess the liberals shouldn't have spent the last few months demonizing Wikileaks. Now the Repubs can use the Dems own words if wiki releases anything.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks...12055322853382
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 06:13 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Hmm interesting. Where are all his cheerleaders??? All quiet in the right side? I still say stay out of our business .

Old 01-22-2017, 06:14 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,098 times
Lol that would be interesting. Also I wonder if Assange will use as leverage to get a pardon since he says he will extradite to the US now.

Old 01-22-2017, 06:15 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Wikileaks is asking anyone with access to Trump's tax returns to turn them over to Wikileaks so they can release them. Guess the liberals shouldn't have spent the last few months demonizing Wikileaks. Now the Repubs can use the Dems own words if wiki releases anything.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks...12055322853382
no, WikiLeaks are trying to regain some credibility.

They wasted the goodwill they had built up and thus will spend the coming months and years rebuilding so that they can once again have some influence.

But frankly they are a spent force, who apart from Putin and the alt whites would trust them now...

Old 01-22-2017, 06:18 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,649 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
no, WikiLeaks are trying to regain some credibility.

They wasted the goodwill they had built up and thus will spend the coming months and years rebuilding so that they can once again have some influence.

But frankly they are a spent force, who apart from Putin and the alt whites would trust them now...
When did they lose cred?

Old 01-22-2017, 06:19 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,743,572 times
I wouldn't mind being hypocritical in this case if i was.
I think it's that important to see trumps tax returns.
I think that trump supporters who didn't and don't want them released don't want to see what he's hiding and he is hiding stuff. No doubt about it. Whether what he doesn't want seen will effect his business interests adversely or his presidency he absolutely doesn't want them released.
Didn't he promise that he would at some point? And has now gone back on that promise.

Old 01-22-2017, 06:24 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times
I hope they do get his returns. He promised to release them. Now it appears that he is lying. Not a good way to start out in my opinion. But he still doesn't lie as much as Hil-liar-y.

Old 01-22-2017, 06:24 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Wikileaks has clearly never been on Trump's team. They are anti-corruption. They don't really care who is committing the corruption. I (and virtually the entire left) cheered when they released the Iraq War diaries, Aghgan War diaries, exposed the killing of innocent civilians, torture prisons, etc. I also cheered when they released the DNC/Podesta emails. That's where the left showed their true colors though, as prior to the Obama Admin they'd always marketed themselves as the party of free speech, freedom of the press and had celebrated whistler blowers. Obama did a complete 180' and the lefties followed him off the NeoLib cliff like lemmings. He prosecuted more whistle blowers than every other President in our history combined. When Wikileaks exposed the abject corruption of the DNC, instead of saying "This is not what we stand for, let's vote crooked Hillary out & get Bernie back in here", they doubled down on the most corrupt politician of the modern era. The NeoLibs now support the persecution of whistle-blowers, censorship of the press, censorship of free speech, elective wars for oil, domestic spying, secret kill lists of US citizens, Neo-McCarthyism, etc. It's really bizarre how quickly Liberals turned into NeoLibs, and most can't even see the trees through the forest.

Old 01-22-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
When did they lose cred?
Exactly, they have never published anything that wasn't true.

Old 01-22-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I hope they do get his returns. He promised to release them. Now it appears that he is lying. Not a good way to start out in my opinion. But he still doesn't lie as much as Hil-liar-y.
I hope they publish his tax returns & the 33k emails Hillary deleted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies