Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 03:01 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,589,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Exactly. Boynton Brown is so extreme a caricature of the white liberal view of race that it's hard to believe she's real, and not some elaborate hoax to make the Democrats look bad.
LOL -- and the other runner up is radical Muslim Keith Ellison
Yes, this is how friggin freaky the democrats have become.
And there's millions of them.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2017, 12:36 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,957,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
LOL -- and the other runner up is radical Muslim Keith Ellison
Yes, this is how friggin freaky the democrats have become.
And there's millions of them.......
What this woman who comes from the richest area in Idaho failed to recognize is the many Native Americans in the area......I wonder just what color she believes them to be.

This is the little rich girl saving trees.........Sally Boynton Brown Gives Idaho a Bad Reputation (Opinion)

Old 01-27-2017, 12:36 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,825,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Watch yourself.

Fauxcahontas is pretty handy with a hatchet.

OMG!!! I just laughed so hard I wet my pants!!!

You're not right! Funny as hell, but not right!

Old 01-27-2017, 01:24 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,448,340 times
I'd like to see Boynton-Brown and Keith Ellison be co-chairs of the DNC, and Lyawatha to be the 2020 candidate for president.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:34 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,908,601 times
More power to them, this only documents their behavior and shows the world the true people they are.

Like I said, there is no worst enemy of a progressive than their own mouth.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:47 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,070,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
...that is great news...instead of learning any lessons from this past election they are going full throttle as the anti-white party:

https://news.grabien.com/story-dnc-c...y-charged-foru

That should get the white vote even higher for Trump's second term:

https://news.vice.com/story/white-pe...t-donald-trump
Just great. Another white apologist.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:50 AM

3,617 posts, read 1,825,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
...that is great news...instead of learning any lessons from this past election they are going full throttle as the anti-white party:

https://news.grabien.com/story-dnc-c...y-charged-foru

That should get the white vote even higher for Trump's second term:

https://news.vice.com/story/white-pe...t-donald-trump

I don't see this as good news. When I watched the video, just like many others on here, I was shocked and outraged. However the more I think about this, it really saddens me that opinions like this would be openly voiced by a person running for a national seat of a major political party.

I don't agree with many political views of the "democrat party" BUT they do have some good views I agree with and there are an amazing amount of good people who are democrats that will wind up losing good political outlets to voice some of their better ideas.

It's no different than when some elected republican idiot says something like, (I'm paraphrasing here) "If they need birth control, women should put an aspirin between their legs." Again, idiotic comments like this should NEVER be said by a person running for a political office, much less one that holds an elected political office because it does nothing but harm the political voice of many reasonable and good people.

As a Libertarian I find myself agreeing with some issues of both major political parties but I simply cannot overlook that people in both parties want to impose their will, morality and dictates upon citizens rather then disagreeing with them politically yet letting them live their lives as they see fit if what they are doing doesn't encroach upon the rights or property of another. <I suppose this is irrelevant to the thread, I just wanted you to have an opportunity to see why I'm coming at this from a perspective of this isn't good news for anyone unless all that matters to them is having a better opportunity to impose their will on others as a result of the stupidity and insanity displayed by this woman.

If you hope that something like this can help your party's chances of winning more elections, then maybe your message or presentation isn't good enough. Maybe, just maybe if political parties ran on a basis of, "THESE are my ideals that I support for ME to follow because I view it as the best way for me to live MY life, yet I would never attempt to force those values upon you because if we truly value LIBERTY and freedom in this country, we should each be able to decide what is best for ourselves as long as it isn't encroaching upon the rights or property of another." Instead what we get from both sides is yet another person wanting to force THEIR will, morality and dictates upon everyone else just because their side won.

No... these stupid comments made by stupid people on the left and the right help no one. They only manage to further drive a wedge between good people like you and your family, friends and neighbors, silencing sound and reasonable positions of many because some idiot was unable to keep themselves from making an idiotic, asinine and flat out insane comment.

But then again, that's just MY opinion, fwiw.

Last edited by KS_Referee; 01-27-2017 at 02:04 AM..

Old 01-27-2017, 02:16 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,336,603 times
This is why we need a multi party system, the Democrat party is a train wreck, this is the legacy of the far left taking over the Democratic party and the feminist/black/multiculturalist/ far left gift to the republican party

The Republicans control

1-The Presidency

2-The Senate

3-The House

4-Majority of Governorships

5-Majority of State Legislatures

6-At least a generation of a conservative SCOTUS

Most right wing nationalist european groups are liberal on certain social issues like environmentalism and choice but they are anti -feminist/anti-multiculturalist (crime and terrorism) and against open border globalism

This quote from the article is exactly why the Democrats gave America Donald Trump

"Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.

The event’s moderator, MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, asked the candidates how the party should handle the Black Lives Now movement.

The candidates uniformly emphasized that the party must embrace the activists unreservedly.

“It makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt.”

“This is life and death” she emphasized. “I am a human being trying to do good work and I can’t do it without y’all. So please, please, please, get ahold of me. Sally at we-the-dnc.org. I need schooling so I can go school the other white people.”

Old 02-12-2017, 04:05 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,113,676 times
Is this the type of moderate Dem that will help Democrats start winning?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies