Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 11:34 PM

36,655 posts, read 67,506,468 times

Advertisements

We are with you Governor! We must stand up for our people, our ideals, our environment and California must now fearlessly lead the opposition to an administration determined to destroy our liberties and plunge the nation back to an oppressive past.

Old 01-24-2017, 11:53 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,451,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
We are with you Governor! We must stand up for our people, our ideals, our environment and California must now fearlessly lead the opposition to an administration determined to destroy our liberties and plunge the nation back to an oppressive past.
Defend the liberties of illegals . No thanks !

Trump is the one standing up for our people . You know American people .
I could care less about the desires of an illegal .

What are they opposing ? America First ? Wow !

New Sheriff in town and he is going to rip California Libs a new one

Old 01-25-2017, 12:00 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Call me crazy but I'm going to miss Moonbeam when he's gone. He's so hopelessly out of touch I think of him as a pet.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Call me crazy but I'm going to miss Moonbeam when he's gone. He's so hopelessly out of touch I think of him as a pet.
Yes who will replace him ? Likely another out of touch liberal . Because CA Voters are so out of touch .
It's kind of sad that these libs are acting like the election is still going on

Old 01-25-2017, 12:11 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post

Kudos to Jerry Brown!

Old 01-25-2017, 12:12 AM

1,122 posts, read 961,370 times
Jerry Brown has ruined California as have the politicians on the left who have been running it into the ground. When will people on the left in my home state of California wake up and realize that the reason why they cannot get ahead is due to these politicians? Not on the right but the left?

California keeps getting hit with new taxes and we wonder why people cannot afford to live here? My husband and I are blessed but my daughter and her family struggle and complain but favor the left. It makes no sense to me. I just shake my head. Smaller government people and it use to be the churches-charities helped people out. Now the tax payer who works hard to raise his own family must take care of everyone who comes here illegally..Why do people love California? Has a great welfare system but we pay for it. At some point, you have to say no more. Let the churches/charities help - build up the pantries etc.

My husband and I do give to many charities in California. We believe in helping people who need it but I prefer to help American citizens who are struggling like our VETS - Disabled - Homeless. We have a lot of people homeless who have LOST everything. They need to come first. All these countries need to help their own people don't you think?

Old 01-25-2017, 12:14 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,329,485 times
"Immigrants have made California what its become"

I have lived in Califronia and seen what it has become after the courts shot down prop 187 that the majority of Californians voted for.

What has it become? A state of massive income disparity, a state of gated communities like Florida. Racial and economic segregation, California is 12% of the nations population but has 33% of its welfare recipients.

What made California great was centrist and normal Californians and defense spending that built silicon valley and a great food growing climate, a great entrepreneur culture, etc. Attracting Elon musk and great engineers and entrepreneurs and hard working law abiding people is one thing, attracting millions and millions of people who go on welfare is another and people whose loyalty is to Mexico

You go to US/Mexico matches and there are more Mexican fans waving flags at US home games in California and all over America than there are people waving American flags!

Jerry Brown is a 78 year old man. Its time for someone new

Old 01-25-2017, 12:14 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Yes who will replace him ? Likely another out of touch liberal . Because CA Voters are so out of touch .
It's kind of sad that these libs are acting like the election is still going on
Install the guy that wears the Elmo costume down at the Santa Monica Pier.

Can't be any worse, right?

Old 01-25-2017, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
"Immigrants have made California what its become"

I have lived in califronia and seen what it has become after the courts shot down prop 187 that the majority of Californians voted for. What has it become? A state of massive income disparity, a state of gated communities like florida. Racial and economic segregation, California is 10% of the nations population but has 33% of it welfare recipients.

What made califronia great was centrist and normal califronians and defense spending that built silicon valley and a great food growing climate. Attracting Elon musk and great engineers and entrepreneurs is one thing, attracting millions and millions of people who go on welfare is another, Jerry Brown is 78 year old man. Its time for someone new
Brown is 78 but some of the younger Dems are even more left and radical than Brown .
I just don't get the illegal worshipping . In LA the mayor is pushing all sorts of nonsense that illegals are the backbone of our economy and other bs .
He recently went fo Mexico City and said his much he lives Mexico and its like a second home to him .
If it's so great there why should we be taking care of their people .

Not a penny should be spent on illegals but it's a fortune that is spent on them every year.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:33 AM

6,230 posts, read 3,607,008 times
Can't wait for Trump to bring the hammer down on these treasonous politicians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies