Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 06:26 AM

59,112 posts, read 27,330,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'm 40.

No, I've never seen the blind adulation of a president like I have with Trump.
Then you missed the Clinton's and Obama's treatment by the left media and most of Hollywood and the rest of the left.

"ignorance" is defined as "lack of knowledge".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2017, 06:29 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is how people do it, when they tell you the truth bluntly. Not to just flap your lips, to tell them what you want to hear.

You have been lied to and lied about so long, you cannot handle the truth. You don't want to hear it.
Not me! I knew there were no wmds. Who can`t handle the truth?

Old 01-28-2017, 06:32 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,393,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Love it when a weak liberal like the head anchor guy at ABC gets it handed to him.

I have to say even though I didn't vote for either major party candidate, now I see how Trump won the presidency in an electoral vote landslide.

He has perfect communication skills and is one of the best persuaders in all the land.

I was loving Trump's world class communication skills, while listening to ABC liberal David Muir asking question after question and time after time Trump had a brilliant answer. Muir sounded like a college level interviewer at best.

Muir kept trying to entrap Trump an Trump kept refusing to be entrapped.

Every time I have my doubts on Trump, I see his amazing interviews and now see why he is the President of the United States.

You are right trump does have great communication skills. When trump introduces somebody he always points to them so we know that the person introduced is that person.

How are we supposed to know who he is talking about unless he points.

That to me is a great communicator.

How would we ever understand that something is going to affect us positively unless he told us it will work bigley.

The man is a wordsmith.

Old 01-28-2017, 07:36 AM

8,503 posts, read 4,565,672 times
Muir exposed Trump for the petty little man he is. DJT going on about crowd size and his standing ovation at the CIA was unnerving. Anyone that is so consumed with popularity on this scale has some serious mental issues.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:00 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,752,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Muir exposed Trump for the petty little man he is. DJT going on about crowd size and his standing ovation at the CIA was unnerving. Anyone that is so consumed with popularity on this scale has some serious mental issues.
Exactly. And he paid for the standing ovation.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:01 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Then you missed the Clinton's and Obama's treatment by the left media and most of Hollywood and the rest of the left.

No I didn't miss it. Because it didn't exist like it does now for Trump.

Old 01-28-2017, 12:24 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,595,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

On this forum, "ignorance" is defined as, "You don't completely agree with everything I say!"

Old 01-28-2017, 12:33 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post

LOL, yup and it's only the first week.

Old 01-28-2017, 02:36 PM

863 posts, read 1,197,021 times
Quote:
I'm 40.

Maybe not in the States but go back about 80+ years to Europe and you'll find a man who (for a while) was similarly adored. He appealed to his country's sense of national pride, promising (and delivering) to get rid of the undesirables that were dragging the country down. Promised to restore lost jobs and economic prosperity to a populace that felt beat down and betrayed by their government, build a stronger military and to win the war on terrorism.

Sound familiar?

Old 01-28-2017, 02:44 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,231,047 times
Quote:
I'm 40.

It's like a cult, and that's what makes it so scary. They have already displayed that truth doesn't matter, that evidence and logic simply don't matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies