Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2017, 02:42 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,518,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Why do you believe "FBI James Comey interviewed lots of radical muslims, then cleared them and then they attacks?"
Trump told him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2017, 02:44 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I don't want him impeached. He's doing a fine job of destroying the GOP. They couldn't have picked a better person for that job. No, I want him to stay right where he is.
True. But the man controls nuclear weapons. So...no. Country before party. I criticize them for the party before country, and I will you as well.

Party before country is the problem, be better then that.

Old 05-11-2017, 02:46 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
Why do we want him impeached ? How much time do you have ?

Old 05-11-2017, 02:46 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
Trump isn't the best thing but why do they believe it's total normal that FBI James Comey to have interviewed lots of radical muslims, then cleared them and then they attacks.

So if their family member dies by a gunmen who was suspected of terrorism, gets cleared and tjen Obama and Hillary are on the side talking about gun control.

And then they still want syrian refugees.
Isis has said they will migrate through immgration and then Hillary Clinton announces " we will not give into fear"

So if illegal immigrants and syrian refugees are suddenly flooded her neighborhood. Can't liberals figure that she would have beefed up her security?
Because he is an unethical, corrupt liar, and cannot govern, nor does he even seem interested in it.

But, I rather he just resign and save us the money and hassle of impeachment. (Though I'm not sure what your post has to do with your question.)

Old 05-11-2017, 02:51 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Because of his unstable behavior and constant lying. And the difference between "It will be great healthcare, it will cover everyone", and the actual bill he worked hard to push through.

Because it looks like the Russians picked him

Because of his effort to interfere with federal investigations (A crime that was on Nixons impeachment papers BTW)

Because of his violation of the emoluments clause and self enrichment (Impeachable)

Because of the insane nepotism.

I could go on. But only 2 of those are impeachable at the moment.
Despite numerous warnings, Trump let a foreign agent have access to national security information for months on end.

I don't know if this is impeachable, but is should be.

Old 05-11-2017, 02:52 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
I'm not sure yet if there are official grounds to actually impeach him (though, if getting a BJ is all it took for Bill Clinton, then maybe the standards for impeachment are at a level such that Trump would qualify).

But I'm primarily concerned about his unpredictable short-tempered approach to world relations. I don't want any more of our troops being lost to any wars, much less to WWIII.

Although I disagree with Pence on individual social issues, he seems to be much more level headed in general.

Old 05-11-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I'm not sure yet if there are official grounds to actually impeach him (though, if getting a BJ is all it took for Bill Clinton, then maybe the standards for impeachment are at a level such that Trump would qualify).

But I'm primarily concerned about his unpredictable short-tempered approach to world relations. I don't want any more of our troops being lost to any wars, much less to WWIII.

Although I disagree with Pence on individual social issues, he seems to be much more level headed in general.
Violation of the emolument clause is the easiest one by far. Provable on day one, and its gotten worse since then.

His visits to his own property, and doubling of the membership fees does it right there.

Old 05-11-2017, 03:54 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,643,365 times
I despise Trump because he's the complete opposite of what Bernie stands for.

Old 05-11-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
I despise Trump because he's the complete opposite of what Bernie stands for.
Oddly enough Trump at one time argued for single payer healthcare in some interviews.

Old 05-11-2017, 03:58 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Because most of the ones who want to impeach Trump are the same ones who think if he's gone, then the Presidency would go to runner up Hillary Clinton. I have actually heard this crap with my own ears when out at the bars surrounded by college kids. It leaves me flabbergasted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies