Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2017, 09:24 AM

5,544 posts, read 8,335,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Funny how the GOP wasted a lot of time and tax payer dollars on an affair, yet Trump is literally getting help from and being influenced by a foreign entity like Russia. And not only that, the Trump regime is employing cabinet members who literally said they'd do favors for Moscow while being in constant contact with them all throughout the campaign and transition period.. At what point is this considered treason? This is much more impeachment worthy than a stupid dress.
This is my last post on this forum, it has gotten so unthinking and whacky. and I don't even like the guy but he is the President.

Pres Clinton WAS impeached - not tried to impeach. And it was for lying under oath in a court of law not a dress.

A felony for any of us and certainly for the man for whom the Dept of Justice works. If you can't trust justice to be truthful, how can you trust justice for the little people? You can't have confidence in a nation of laws if justice lies. That is why he was impeached.

He was not convicted and removed from office by the Senate. Mostly because there was a political aspect to it and there are worse crimes that he could have committed so conviction should be saved for massive cases, not a simple lie in court ... some felt.

Your facts were not correct so why should anyone give a second to read your statement?.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2017, 09:26 AM

68,353 posts, read 54,549,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
President Clinton impeached - Dec 19, 1998 - HISTORY.com He is a schluck and they MSM did a masterful job of covering up for him.
And Republicans did a masterful job of failing to convict the man they accused.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:28 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,900,068 times
Angry Obamanites in gov. Conspiring against the Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
Funny how the GOP wasted a lot of time and tax payer dollars on an affair, yet Trump is literally getting help from and being influenced by a foreign entity like Russia. And not only that, the Trump regime is employing cabinet members who literally said they'd do favors for Moscow while being in constant contact with them all throughout the campaign and transition period.. At what point is this considered treason? This is much more impeachment worthy than a stupid dress.
Clinton Lied and perjured himself in Clinton Style. What is more to be concern is the Intelligence agencies seem to be exposing classified documents and Illegally spying on the Trump administration.

Plus the transcript between the PM of Austria and President Trump?

So if you go down the road many still loyal Obamanites are working against the US and the Office of President. So it will be interesting to link Obama and HRC in concert to get President Trump Impeached.

I see many demcrates going to Federal Prison for Treason!

Old 02-15-2017, 09:43 AM

7,132 posts, read 4,786,507 times
Default On-line betting odds are even for Trump impeachment

UK betting parlors, unlike those in the US, take bets on politics. The current odds are 50:50 that Trump will be impeached.

Ladboys Parlor

Old 02-15-2017, 09:47 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,287,056 times
Please...no impeachment talk.

I want this guy around for the full four years with a Republican Congress.

I'm loving the show.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:47 AM

17,154 posts, read 13,006,534 times
I don't think he will be because the only ones who can impeach him are other Republicans and they would never publicly stab their own in the back that way. However, he will probably be under a lot of pressure from the American people, the Democrats, and maybe the Republicans to resign.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:50 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,304,923 times
Oh, they most definitely would impeach him. He's a clown, and they know it. Frankly, they'd rather have Pence or Ryan.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:51 AM

17,024 posts, read 12,636,765 times
Think they are ahead of themselves.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:51 AM

51,679 posts, read 25,934,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

I'm loving the show.
As long as they'll spend their time on endless hearings and accusations of treasons, I'm good to go.

Be nice if they could fix some of the bridges and the ACA business while they're at it.

Fingers crossed.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:54 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,938,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

I'm loving the show.
Yes, but I love my country more than the show. Just thankful that it only took a few weeks before the implosion became publicly known. I hope our congressional representatives will do the right thing - independent, bipartisan investigation and impeachment if warranted (as it surely appears to be).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies