Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 02:14 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,608,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
Are you honestly that blind?

Do you think it's just and fair to blame 1 entire group of people for the actions of a few? Really?
Migrants linked to 69,000 would-be or actual crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016: police | Reuters

Facebook Live 'broadcasts gang rape' of woman in Sweden - BBC News

Journalist Investigating Rape Epidemic in Sweden Beaten By Migrants Speaking Arabic - Katie Pavlich

This is a crime epidemic, not the actions of a few. Do you condone rape, beatings, and murder?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2017, 02:19 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
OK I can see that you really don't want to have an "honest discussion". Silly me for thinking otherwise, You knew exactly what I was asking, and you choose to respond with a line by line rebuttal and word smithing.

n.
I dont believe Hillary Clinton or any "corporate Democrat" will be the nominee in 2020. By saying so, im saying they wont have the problems Clinton had at least on that front.

If you are asking something other than that, then please state so.

Quote:
This because you don't want to address the point made. i.e. Schumer crying on TV with those non-citizens over people inconvenienced at an airport, isn't going to drive votes for Democrats in Wisconsin
I dont believe immigration drove votes at all in Wisconsin. I believe Democrats will coalesce around ideas they believe in now that they have seen what Trump has done.

I was surprised to go to a regional Democratic Party meeting and seeing so many Berniecrats come back to the party.

In your previous post, you mentioned Hillary losing roughly 200,000 Obama voters in Wisconsin, im simply pointing out a large chunk of that group (on national scale) have already come back home, and there are even new members who were republicans

So again why do you believe Trump will continue to win States like Wisconsin ????

Old 01-29-2017, 02:26 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,814,660 times
I do condone those actions but I don't blame entire groups of people for it. Do you not understand that concept?

Old 01-29-2017, 02:29 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
I do condone those actions but I don't blame entire groups of people for it. Do you not understand that concept?
What "groups" are you talking about?

Old 01-29-2017, 05:22 PM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 1 day ago)

52,704 posts, read 47,981,010 times
As long as Dems insist on inciting violence, spewing hate speech, and making fools of themselves by acting like little babies whenever they don't get their way, they're not going to win back many governorships, House seats, or Senate seats anytime soon.

Or, for that matter, the presidency in '20 and/or '24.

Old 01-29-2017, 05:26 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Smile Bold talk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why Democrat Party Will Continue To Lose Elections

We'll see.

If tRump pulls a rabbit out of his toupee and the economy picks up steam, it's possible he could win again if he runs in 2020.

Let's stay tuned for further developments.

Old 01-29-2017, 05:33 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,263,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
As long as Dems insist on inciting violence, spewing hate speech, and making fools of themselves by acting like little babies whenever they don't get their way, they're not going to win back many governorships, House seats, or Senate seats anytime soon.

Or, for that matter, the presidency in '20 and/or '24.
This thread isn't about a Trump rally.

Old 01-29-2017, 05:36 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,400,743 times
Why will Dems continue to lose elections? Because their DNC chair candidates are talking about excluding the voices of 70% of voters based on skin color alone....white people. White people may agree with Dems politics, but why would they vote for a party whose DNC chair candidates are racists who want white people to "shut up"?

Old 01-29-2017, 06:57 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,639,218 times
If Dems move back to the center, they'll be fine. Given that many moderate Repubs are uncomfortable with Trump, Barron, and his cronies...its a very good opportunity to pick them up.

There's too many extreme sides on both parties....and what america needs is a move back to the center. There is a reason that the best years over the past couple decades occured during the Clinton years. Hopefully after people realize how bad Trump was, along with the far right and far left, we'll get that.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:21 PM

18,473 posts, read 15,262,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
If Dems move back to the center, they'll be fine. Given that many moderate Repubs are uncomfortable with Trump, Barron, and his cronies...its a very good opportunity to pick them up.

There's too many extreme sides on both parties....and what america needs is a move back to the center. There is a reason that the best years over the past couple decades occured during the Clinton years. Hopefully after people realize how bad Trump was, along with the far right and far left, we'll get that.
What did Barron do? I wish people would leave the poor kid alone already.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say Bannon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies