Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 05:50 AM

15,076 posts, read 10,138,424 times

Advertisements

I don't think the far left would have been as angry if any other Republican candidate had been nominated for the President's office. There is a difference between being confronted with someone who doesn't agree with you and someone who approaches you with insults. Only an person living under a rock would be surprised that insults aren't met with anger.

Although I don't condone violence, I do hope they keep exercising their right to protest. That's what makes America Great.

Yes.. I've never seen such anger from that side. Then again.... I've never seen a President of the US being supported by White Supremacists with "Hail Trump" either.

Last edited by usayit; 02-01-2017 at 05:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 05:52 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,736,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
The left has become totally unhinged.
Imitation is a sincere form of flattery. You have adopted the use of 'unhinged' ever since you heard Trump use it

Old 02-01-2017, 05:58 AM

15,076 posts, read 10,138,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Funny post. I especially like the visual described in the word-rich 5th paragraph.

Your side owns the violence:
Your window smashing, car burning, road blocking, megaphone instigated actions are as Bolshevic as can be.

Did you not realize this?

But keep it up. The more your side strives to undermine our society, the more times you appear on camera.
Please realize that the violence doesn't just spawn out of thin air... it comes as a result of others actions. Stop pretending... neither side is "innocent"...

Old 02-01-2017, 06:02 AM

203 posts, read 246,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
To be fair the same can be asked about the GOP. When did they swing so far to the right? Ronald Reagan wouldn't stand a chance today, but then neither would JFK.
Truth in the midst of chaos and shouting.

Frankly I think we (like Parents) taught the Democrats during the 8 years under Former President Obama how to "act" as a minority party. And like children they learn and now are applying what was shown. The tactics playing before us are our own. Why lie about it? They studied the rise of the Tea Party, the effectiveness of blocking and that party loyalty is more important than bettering of country... It makes sense if one understand that business is really in charge of legislation through lobbying.

Want to understand President Trump? Study the Chief Strategist Steve Bannon. Then right or wrong at least one has a map of what is going to be addressed and why.

Last edited by Something Needs To Change; 02-01-2017 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: forgot to address Proper titles

Old 02-01-2017, 06:14 AM

9,327 posts, read 16,691,388 times
I cannot believe how unprofessional, childish and alien to their responsibilities to the American people, the Democrats have become. This ridiculous slow rolling on the Cabinet approvals, which their stalling will have no effect on the outcome, only shows the American people, the Dem Congress are professional politicians who savor their jobs and perks over the people they are suppose to represent.

Although I am registered as "no-party" I cannot understand how those in the Democratic Party can continue to support these "good old boys" who only have their own agenda in mind.

Schumer and Booker seem to be pushing into the front of the line trying to assert their value to the Democrats and both IMO should be voted out.

Old 02-01-2017, 06:16 AM

21,494 posts, read 10,613,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I don't think the far left would have been as angry if any other Republican candidate had been nominated for the President's office. There is a difference between being confronted with someone who doesn't agree with you and someone who approaches you with insults. Only an person living under a rock would be surprised that insults aren't met with anger.

Although I don't condone violence, I do hope they keep exercising their right to protest. That's what makes America Great.

Yes.. I've never seen such anger from that side. Then again.... I've never seen a President of the US being supported by White Supremacists with "Hail Trump" either.
Black Lives Matter people were invited to the White House. And what I've seen of them so far is a bunch of people chanting about killing cops, releasing prisoners because it's modern day slavery, and inspiring riots that burned businesses and several cop killers.

Old 02-01-2017, 06:21 AM

40,971 posts, read 49,295,196 times
Jan 20, 2009 at 12 noon to be exact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies