Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 08:34 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,649,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Waa.

Sit back and enjoy your next 8 years. Maybe take a course or two in Personal Accountability and Personal Responsibility and you'll actually enjoy life.

We Trump supporters are happy and we refuse to let y'all shame us and bring us down.
8 years, Gump is not going to be re-elected. If he is, I'll eat my words, but I think you guys are being too cocky. Generally, I won't make a call on a presidents chances of re-election until he has served at least 2 years

Old 02-02-2017, 09:08 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,608,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
History is on the side of reelection.

Reality is on the side of resignation or impeachment.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:16 AM

25,619 posts, read 17,360,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307
We didn't divide it.
We took it back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Took it back, don't make me laugh
Hopefully, you won't.
Hopefully, you will never notice that huge numbers of Democrats have lost their political positions; hopefully, you will continue to burn cars, wear funny hats, use fake news sources, sponsor left wing zealots, and seek the endorsements of Hollywood elitists who don't count.

Hopefully, the alphabet news networks will continue to interview you, and hopefully you will never "get it".

Old 02-03-2017, 08:18 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,743,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
Republicans refused to work with Obama on 99.9% of things he wanted to do.

So why should Democrats work with Trump now? Why the double standard?

Also.. why was it ok for the to protest Obama, but not for Liberals to protest Trump?

Democrats are just using the Republican playbook now. Why are they upset about it? They started this crap first.
We don't need your cooperation. We just want you to stay out of the way.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:22 AM

25,619 posts, read 17,360,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
8 years, Gump is not going to be re-elected. If he is, I'll eat my words, but I think you guys are being too cocky. Generally, I won't make a call on a presidents chances of re-election until he has served at least 2 years
You know, I actually agree with this - assuming you are speaking of President Trump.

Somehow, I don't see him finishing his term. I don't know how it's going to end; I just don't see him finishing. Maybe he'll step down or maybe he will feel satisfied that he has destroyed Obama's legacy and should move on and pass the torch to Mike Pence.

And I'm fine with that. We have the right cabinet in place (well, almost) and the right mindset in the administration and will have the right supreme court justices so that We, The People can regain our footing and go forward.

Old 02-03-2017, 08:27 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,305,036 times
Are we here complaining about Democratic obstruction?

Doesn't matter if Democrats refuse to work with Trump, Republicans are in complete control.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 02-03-2017 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 02-03-2017, 08:30 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,649,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Hopefully, you won't.
Hopefully, you will never notice that huge numbers of Democrats have lost their political positions; hopefully, you will continue to burn cars, wear funny hats, use fake news sources, sponsor left wing zealots, and seek the endorsements of Hollywood elitists who don't count.

Hopefully, the alphabet news networks will continue to interview you, and hopefully you will never "get it".
Not all liberals are the freaking protesters. Most of us have jobs and lives, just like you reichy's

Old 02-03-2017, 08:53 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,589,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
News for you, they don't really need Democratic cooperation, but it would be nice.

But like your hero the traitor Obama once said "elections have consequences"

Pubs own the govt at all levels.

Everything from Jan 20th forward belongs to you. Good, bad, disastrous, it's yours and yours alone. What a perfect environment for you to display your competence.

I predict many amusing events in the coming years.

Old 02-03-2017, 09:26 AM

51,661 posts, read 25,896,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Pubs own the govt at all levels.

Everything from Jan 20th forward belongs to you. Good, bad, disastrous, it's yours and yours alone. What a perfect environment for you to display your competence.

I predict many amusing events in the coming years.

They claim to be the party representing the blue collar workers, the party of fiscal responsibility.

Time to put up or shut up.

Time to pass national single-payer health insurance.

This would put our manufacturing on a more even playing field with those in other nations that have national health insurance and would assure blue-collar folks they could switch jobs without risking their health insurance.

Plus, it would be cheaper in the long run. It's a win-win.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:16 PM

31,110 posts, read 22,149,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Mitch McConnell saying day one that their priority was making Obama a one term president set the tone for the next 8 years. No matter what Obama did or tried to do, republicans were hell bent on obstructing him. And our country suffered because of that since we were not the priority....getting Obama was their main focus.
I would have like to obstruct him from Going into Libya and Syria and deposing and trying to depose their leaders, and going back into Iraq. I would have liked to obstruct him from fragrantly using our cruise missiles and killing people in hospitals, or using the IRS on his rivals
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies