Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 11:55 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPlatter View Post
Trump really is different. He's not that boring mainstream politician that sits back calmly while secretly pushing an agenda. He the one that attacks the system straight up. I've gotta say, I've never been more excited in my life before. The chaos. The discord. The mayhem. The sudden power grab. It's glorious!

Seeing large organizations like CNN being mocked right out the open. Hahaha! Seeing celebrities going bat**** crazy. Seeing people going into Twitter wars. It really is a good time to be alive!

A normal world is a boring one. A chaotic one is exciting. Let the upheaval continue!!!
I am not a liberal but this statement makes me think you are nuts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 11:57 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Trump really is different. He's not that boring mainstream politician that sits back calmly while secretly pushing an agenda. He the one that attacks the system straight up. I've gotta say, I've never been more excited in my life before. The chaos. The discord. The mayhem. The sudden power grab. It's glorious!

Seeing large organizations like CNN being mocked right out the open. Hahaha! Seeing celebrities going bat**** crazy. Seeing people going into Twitter wars. It really is a good time to be alive!

A normal world is a boring one. A chaotic one is exciting. Let the upheaval continue!!!

You really need to get out more!

Old 02-01-2017, 11:59 AM

273 posts, read 201,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckOfMs View Post
So, you might be a sociopath
Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriz Brown View Post
Its fun until your life starts getting destroyed by this crap.

So far Trump is just being a puppet for his bigot Alt-right supporters. Nothing exciting about that.

The exciting part is the resistance he is getting.
I'm a lowly slave anyway. My life couldn't get much worse. Might as well sit back and have some popcorn while I watch.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:01 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,356,074 times
Quote:
They will be in the long run since Trump is a total fraud.

His wife barely speaks English. Why didn't Trump marry someone American?

Part of me believes he is trying to destroy the Republican party. If that is the case.. he will be may hero in the long run. But until that proves to be the case.. I don't support him.

Wow, you sound like a xenophobe to me.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:04 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times
Quote:

I agree. There is a new butt hurt multi-millionaire liberal exposing their anger every day. It's highly entertaining.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:06 PM

2,685 posts, read 2,523,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Wow, you sound like a xenophobe to me.
I was just repeating something a Trump supporter told me.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:06 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:

The first time I really got interested in politics was when I got a job 'working from home" and had Fox News on 24/7 which I THOUGHT would be boring . . but then Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica and all hell broke loose.

That's when I really started paying attention ~ HEY! Politics is INTERESTING.

And while I can't stand Trump - it's certainly not been boring.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:09 PM

17,347 posts, read 11,293,931 times
Quote:
Nope. Cons harbor racists and bigots for a reason. VOTES.
You mean the radical, violent, illegal alien loving, anti-white racists on the far left that supported Hillary and lost? No one was a bigger con than Hillary. She was proven to be a pathological liar who couldn't even tell the truth about the most common unimportant things. How much more of a con do you want? That's why she lost the election and people like yourself are now running around and being unhappy .

Old 02-01-2017, 12:21 PM

18,531 posts, read 18,765,230 times
Quote:

Me too Ive never took so much notice of politics in my life.. its amazing..

Old 02-01-2017, 12:22 PM

2,505 posts, read 3,407,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I'm not happy for the Libs that won't admit they were beat and choose instead to protest/ boycott/ riot instead of working together to make America a better place.
The Dems are really showing their true colours now and it is not pretty.

Trump is amazing in that he really got America excited and engaged about Politics again.
There was a joke going around that Trump got more people moving in a few months than Michelle Obamas program did in 8 years.

Trump is in no way the best pick for President but when you consider who he ran against the choice was obvious.
Exactly. Very strange to watch most liberals--who claim to have superior intelligence and compassion--continue to behave and react in extremist and irrational ways. It appears that many have had mental and/or emotional breakdowns because the leader of the liberal cult lost the election. Do they actually believe Obama's 8 years stabilized the United States and the world? The government became LESS transparent under Obama and Americans became more divided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Nope. Democrats harbor illegals for a reason. VOTES. California is the prime example of a Liberal Utopia that puts Illegals first to stay in power.

California was REPUBLICAN state until the 1980's .... once the millions of hordes of Illegals invaded it... It has forever sunken into the abyss and will not be recovered . Ever
Agreed. Illegals in California get more services, rights and protection than our own veterans in need, it seems. If someone dares to state that the U.S. cannot possibly accept and provide services for every person that wants to come here, that person is attacked as a "racist" and a "bigot." It seems like name-calling is how liberals attempt to intimidate anyone who has a different view from speaking up. Liberals seem to be well aware they are bullying, deflecting, and spinning lies to push their agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies