Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 01:36 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times

Advertisements

Kellyanne has lost all her credibility for the outright lie about Bowling Green. She's toast.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:37 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Poor, haggard, Kellyanne ConJob.

I would feel for her if she wasn't such a shrew.

He'll get respect when he starts behaving in a manner that EARNS IT.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:37 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
she is like so caught up with Trump-- I do wonder

Old 02-03-2017, 01:41 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
The spokesperson for the Head Honcho of Birferism suddenly wants "respect for the office"?

Respect is earned. The Presidency is not some sort of sports trophy that you can put on the mantelpiece and brag about. It's a hard, difficult, nerdy and fact-heavy job, and if you want a modicum of respect from anyone but your most devoted followers, you have to do an exceptional job.

Those idiots actually thought that Omarosa was right, that "“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump." Not how it works in a free country.

So - welcome to the big leagues, buttercup, and tell your boss to do something worthy of respect.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:42 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
she is like so caught up with Trump-- I do wonder
I think they're having an affair.

Which is really gross but might explain why Melania cannot stand for him to touch her.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:42 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Conway is super upset that Trump is getting on respect , accuses the left of mob mentality and inciting violence..

but provides not an drop of proof....

Kellyanne Conway: Media inciting a ‘mob mentality’ by not giving Trump ‘aura of respect’ he deserves

“It never took on the aura of respect that it deserved"

It would seem Conway believes the left should just bow down and respect Trump regardless of performance and his lack of respect for others...

Funny to see Conway and Trump crying like special little snowflakes, when they don't get things their way...
Did they not see the job description for POTUS?

On a good day half the people and the world will despise the POTUS. It does not matter who or party.

The other day, his friend Howard Stern summed it up:

"I personally wish that he had never run, I told him that, because I actually think this is something that is gonna be detrimental to his mental health too, because, he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved," Stern said. "He wants people to cheer for him."

"I don't think it's going to be a healthy experience. And by the way, he's now on this anti-Hollywood kick. He loves Hollywood. First of all, he loves the press. He lives for it. He loves people in Hollywood. He only wants hobnob with them. All of this hatred and stuff directed towards him. It's not good for him. It's not good. There's a reason every president who leaves the office has grey hair."

Howard Stern: Trump wants to be loved, presidency will be 'detrimental' to his mental health - Feb. 2, 2017

Kelleyanne whining about it is precious. Someone needs to remind Trump and Kelleyanne, they won. Get over it. And deal with the crap that will be flung their way.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:47 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Poor, haggard, Kellyanne ConJob.

I would feel for her if she wasn't such a shrew.

He'll get respect when he starts behaving in a manner that EARNS IT.
KellyAnne ConJob - perfect description.

Respect is earned.

Trump will get more respect when he earns it.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:47 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Protecting our borders doesn't deserve respect?

Protecting our constitution doesn't deserve respect?

Protecting American jobs doesn't deserve respect?

We can argue what would be the best way of doing it, of course.
Except he hasn't done any of that. He's flapped his gums quite a bit and signed EOs which are not laws and can be easily overturned, that's all he's done.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:54 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Trump gets his karma and he doesn't like it.

Poor thin skinned Trumpie.

He needs constant adoration.

Who needs Hollywood entertainment when we have "The Trump show" which includes the cast of Kellyann Conway, Spicer, Bannon and others. This, my friends, is entertainment.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:04 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Most anarchists would agree with you.
and most dogs like hotdogs... what is your point?

Are you attempting to claim that failing to respect Trump makes one an anarchist? if so you I suggest you improve your critical thinking skills. and I suggest you look up the definition of anarchist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies