Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 05:43 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,098,694 times

Advertisements

I'm glad to see they are following through with this. I will be watching it closely.

Our democracy is at stake if these allegations are valid.

Trump says Pence will lead voter fraud panel | Reuters
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45committe View Post
The rest of the panel will include the Hawaii investigators who previously found Obama's birth certificate. They are great people. Really good. Awesome people.
Tremendous people.

Old 02-05-2017, 06:59 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Er, isn't it at least a teency bit...unethical to have someone who was on the ticket leading the investigation? Vested interest and all that.

Old 02-05-2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Er, isn't it at least a teency bit...unethical to have someone who was on the ticket leading the investigation? Vested interest and all that.
Really? How so? I didn't think of that.

I'm just glad that it's not going away. I didn't think there would be any follow-through, considering the fact that it's totally BS. Can't wait to see what they find. It won't be five million illegal votes. More like 500.

Old 02-05-2017, 07:24 PM

Default Breaking: McConnell says No Federal Money Should Be Spent on Trump’s Voter Fraud Investigation

Huh?

Mitch says that states should handle this.
But he doesn't mention the votes of illegal immigrants.

No Federal Money Should Be Spent on Trump’s Voter Fraud Investigation, Mitch McConnell Says | KTLA

"Trump has said he would launch a federal investigation into voter fraud. But the White House canceled an event where Trump was scheduled to take executive action ordering such an investigation more than a week ago and has not rescheduled."

Despite McConnell’s reluctance to investigate the issue at the federal level, Trump is still standing by his claim that illegal immigrants cost him the popular vote.

“Many people have come out and said I am right,” Trump said in an interview with Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly.

Old 02-05-2017, 07:32 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,557,504 times
Haha its going to be YYYYYuge

Old 02-05-2017, 07:33 PM

Default Breitbart article on McConnell's comments re: investigation

McConnell: No Federal Money for Investigating Voter Fraud - Breitbart

This is fascinating. Read the comments if you want to see how sick some of these white nationalists are. They are calling McConnell a RINO and a traitor.

Old 02-06-2017, 02:46 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Pence has become one of Trump's sycophants. I mean, during the VP debate he defended every lie Trump told and shook his head. There is a great video with a split screen showing exactly what Trump said and Pence's response to Tim Kaine. Then, after Trump was elected, he made sure he got credit for the Carrier agreement. Now he continues to do his dirty work.

I don't know if there is a separate thread on this (I searched) but I watched "Meet The Press" this morning (it aired Sunday) and began applauding when Chuck Todd showed Mike Pence a video in which he lambasted Obama for responding to his critics. Pence is a well-trained, seasoned politician and seems to handle being caught in lies easily. This is the interview to which Todd was referring.

[youtube]LJVyvDrreF0[/youtube]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJVyvDrreF0[/url]

Old 02-06-2017, 03:07 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45committe View Post
The rest of the panel will include the Hawaii investigators who previously found Obama's birth certificate. They are great people. Really good. Awesome people.
You forgot "unbelievable" and "amazing."
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Haha its going to be YYYYYuge
Yes, and it will be bigly too.

Old 02-06-2017, 03:22 PM

8,494 posts, read 6,900,248 times
You won't believe what they're going to find. It's gonna be huge!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies