Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 12:10 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,024,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
I think it will be more of a "weird" experience by some females in the begining till they get used to it.

Many men fart quite loudly in public restrooms while surfing on the phone trying to take the dump. The female sitting on the adjacent stall may have to learn how to live with this new form of liberalism.
Anything that happens in the men's restroom also happens in the women's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2017, 12:29 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,089,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Anything that happens in the men's restroom also happens in the women's.
Possibly yes, but I doubt if as many women would pee over the stall from a standing position and make it full nasty for the next person to use.

Old 02-07-2017, 12:47 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,024,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Possibly yes, but I doubt if as many women would pee over the stall from a standing position and make it full nasty for the next person to use.
Women's restrooms can be nasty, and yes they do pee all over the place. A lot of women think its unsanitary to actually sit on a toilet, so they stand over the toilet, and end up making the mess that makes the toilets so unsanitary to sit on in the first place.

Old 02-07-2017, 02:45 AM

3,889 posts, read 4,543,431 times
Where are these types of multi use / muti gender restrooms being used? What cities are doing this?? Is this for real? So to be clear, I could be in a stall and some big fat sweaty dude who ate too many beans could be grunting away in the stall next to me? I'd be in the same room as men pissing their stinky urine standing there doing their thing in front of me? What?

Old 02-07-2017, 02:56 AM

2,956 posts, read 2,343,801 times
How will it work? I'm going to go in and take a leak or squat and crap without any care about who is in there.

If you have a problem, you can hold it like some embarrassed middle school kid and just do your business at home.

Old 02-07-2017, 03:17 AM

26,655 posts, read 28,691,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
How will it work? I'm going to go in and take a leak or squat and crap without any care about who is in there.

If you have a problem, you can hold it like some embarrassed middle school kid and just do your business at home.
It happened to me in New Hampshire. I know men don't care. They stand there and pee by the side of the road and they don't care. But women are more modest. Also, we are more complicated because we can't just stand there, we have to take our pants down to pee. We also have a monthly issue that needs privacy. And I know men can be really gross while they are peeing--I don't want to see it! Another thing, when I'm fixing my hair or applying lipstick I don't want some guy standing next to me at the mirror. Privacy is good.

Old 02-07-2017, 04:03 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Stop making large multi use bath rooms. Since when did public toileting become a group event any way. Instead, make several small, closet size rooms with a door lock and no gender designation at all, think 'Porta John'. Done.

Old 02-07-2017, 04:04 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times
Squatting is squatting

Equality is that crap smells the same...
Well..For all you meat eating heathens

If a woman wants to see my giraffe...I could care less..I have more important things to worry about

Now...If they start bringing kids in with them..That I would draw a line about

Old 02-07-2017, 05:10 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,950,658 times
I didn't even know this share the bathroom thing was a thing.
Sounds 3rd world to me.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:51 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
I didn't even know this share the bathroom thing was a thing.
Sounds 3rd world to me.
Anyone who has ever travelled throughout Europe or the far east has encountered this style of washroom facilities. Not uncommon to have a female washroom attendant hand you a clean towel (for a tip) back in the day after performing your whistle and flute business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies