Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 02:00 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,958,896 times

Advertisements

Does that mean we have to wear pu**y hats?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2017, 02:13 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,846,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

Why premise it with "I'm sorry" when you really aren't?
You're right. I used the "I'm sorry" thing as a written formality. But, no, I'm not actually sorry, because I strongly believe what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

At this point I believe the left are reverting to their caveman roots.
That's right. The left everywhere -- including most of Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc, is primarily made up of a bunch illiterate, uncivilized cavemen/women. Nailed it!

This is what you honestly believe, is it?

I triple-dog dare you to go into those countries' sub-forums to tell THEM that. Wonder what they would have to say about it.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 02-07-2017 at 02:25 PM..

Old 02-07-2017, 02:21 PM

7,640 posts, read 8,715,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
So says Hillary Clinton.

Clinton: 'The future is female
According to the trend, it seems the future is LGBT?

Old 02-07-2017, 02:28 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,087 times
I’m gonna tell you right now why the future is not female. It’s because the primary objective of the left and the Democrat Party is to make everybody feel like they are a victim of something. If you are a liberal, doesn’t matter, you are a victim. Women are victims of a misogynistic America with a rape culture running rampant on college campus.

The problem with this is, once you acknowledge or accept or believe that you are a victim, you have a lifetime excuse for never being happy, and you have a lifetime excuse for never succeeding. If you join up with the left and acknowledge that you are a victim, you are condemned. You are basically attaching yourself to a status in life of loser, miserable, and never successful, ’cause none of those things go with victimhood. Victims are not prosperous; victims are not happy; victims are not content; and victims are not successful.

And this is a subtle form of genuine discrimination by the left against its own people. By constantly telling them how they don’t have a chance, the deck is so stacked against them that they’re all victims. They never will become independent. They will always be wards of the state, and they’ll be happy wards of the state, and they’ll be voting for bigger government, more government, because that’s the only place they will believe that any form of happiness and economic security, health care security, whatever, comes from.

And in this way, the Democrat Party and the American left are literally destroying lives. They are destroying the lives of their own voters, of their own supporters by automatically classifying and qualifying these people as victims. And that’s what they’ve done to women.

That’s what really the foundation of feminism was back in ’69 or ’70 when the current modern era of it all began. It was all based on how women are victims of that or that — disadvantaged, discriminated against — and it hasn’t changed. They’re still victims, no matter what success, real or imagined, they’ve had, they’re still victims. They still have the victim mentality. Something else you are when you’re a victim: You’re constantly enraged. You’re always angry. It goes hand in hand with never being content or never being happy.

And this is exactly what they’re doing. And they are attempting to cement this way of life, victimhood, into the pop culture and to every group of people that they come into contact with. And it succeeds, because one of the things that victimhood also inspires is fear — never-ending, constant fear. If you’re a victim, you’re not self-reliant. If you’re a victim, you can’t help yourself. If you’re a victim, you are consistently always dependent. Well, when the Democrats don’t win, as they didn’t do in 2016 and as they have in the state and local levels in demonstrable numbers, they’re losing power.

Old 02-07-2017, 02:37 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,279,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Why are you so fearful of women?
Nothing I wrote contained an iota of "fear." I posted a couple of interesting facts about future technology, then opined about RadFems and actually said I respected their forthrightness, then posted a link to a RadFem site whose articles I've read every word of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
...white guy thing. Never see Latinos or black guys complaining...
^ Nice racism though.

Old 02-07-2017, 03:36 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,908,758 times
Why do Hillary and her supporters hate little boys so much??

Old 02-07-2017, 03:37 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Why do Hillary and her supporters hate little boys so much??

Most are single, no husbands, no kids. You saw the man hating freaks at the women march.

Old 02-07-2017, 03:47 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Sit down and chill out Hillary, The Future is for Everyone.

Old 02-07-2017, 03:48 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,971,833 times
Well... may past has always been female so feel like I am safe to say that so will my future. ����*♀️

Old 02-07-2017, 03:59 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,962 times
I just skip Hillary articles to the comments. I find them more insightful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies