Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 05:30 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
People forget that Hillary was dodderingly senile AND psychotic and had completely bat **** crazy advisors like The Podestas . And George Soros who got rich plotting countries self destruction. So exactly how are we worse off with somebody like Bannon who at least is correct that the country has been heading down a path towards collapse.
Trump's not the guy who's pushing for unchecked illegal immigration and open borders. Trump's not the guy pushing for unbalanced globalism and trade deals. Trump's not the guy who believes in fake science like global warming.
Anytime we start thinking Trump isn't all he's cracked up to be, just imagine Hillary being there and we can all breathe a sigh of relief. Maybe instead of helping the establishment and status quo attack him and complaining about what he hasn't done, we can be more supportive of what he is trying to do despite the opposition. Remember, liberals have no ideas and can only criticize and push failed ideas over and over and over.
Please provide proof that Hillary Clinton is "senile and psychotic". Cite her medical and psychiatric records, which must be online, since you seem to be very familiar with them. I expect others here would also like to see them, so please give us the links, okay? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2017, 05:46 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,921,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I am a Trump voter. I have to say that Steve Bannon scares me.

He seems to be a sign of the disregard for established protocol and the absolute abolishment of common sense. To have this totally unprepared and inexperienced individual have a critical role on the National Security Council is stunning.

By no means, am I suggesting he is a bad person. I just cannot figure him out and I am unsure of his agenda.
Bannon's agenda in his own words is to destroy the modern Republican party. He wants it transformed into a nationalist-economic populist party like Europe's right-wing movements. Bannon was raised in a Democratic household, became a Republican, and eventually turned on mainstream politicians in general. He is smart and he is manipulative. He doesn't believe that any immigration is good legal or illegal. He believes that Christian and Islam are in a fight to the death. He wants power and he is getting it (think about his having a seat on the National Security Council). He has described himself as a “Leninist” who wants to “destroy the state.” If you think that isn't a bad person, I don't know what you do think is bad.

Old 02-10-2017, 05:48 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Bannon's agenda in his own words is to destroy the modern Republican party. He wants it transformed into a nationalist-economic populist party like Europe's right-wing movements. Bannon was raised in a Democratic household, became a Republican, and eventually turned on mainstream politicians in general. He is smart and he is manipulative. He doesn't believe that any immigration is good legal or illegal. He believes that Christian and Islam are in a fight to the death. He wants power and he is getting it (think about his having a seat on the National Security Council). He has described himself as a “Leninist” who wants to “destroy the state.” If you think that isn't a bad person, I don't know what you do think is bad.
well, thank you for the info, I didn't know all the above.

Old 02-10-2017, 05:52 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,552,477 times
If you can't see Trump's obvious mental illness manifesting itself in various tweets, there is no hope for you. Bannon wants to tear down society altogether. He has said so. Is this really what you want?

Fake science? 90% of scientists say that climate change is real and it's happening now. Would you really bet our planet against 90% of the experts?

Liberals have plenty of ideas; they're just not ideas you'd recognize as being good.

Bannon is dangerous, and will be instrumental in creating chaos and destruction in his wake. It's what he wants. It's what he does. Bannon = The Terminator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
People forget that Hillary was dodderingly senile AND psychotic and had completely bat **** crazy advisors like The Podestas . And George Soros who got rich plotting countries self destruction. So exactly how are we worse off with somebody like Bannon who at least is correct that the country has been heading down a path towards collapse.
Trump's not the guy who's pushing for unchecked illegal immigration and open borders. Trump's not the guy pushing for unbalanced globalism and trade deals. Trump's not the guy who believes in fake science like global warming.
Anytime we start thinking Trump isn't all he's cracked up to be, just imagine Hillary being there and we can all breathe a sigh of relief. Maybe instead of helping the establishment and status quo attack him and complaining about what he hasn't done, we can be more supportive of what he is trying to do despite the opposition. Remember, liberals have no ideas and can only criticize and push failed ideas over and over and over.

Old 02-10-2017, 06:16 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
I'm afraid his republican lap dogs lack the spine to stand up and do anything. All they seem to be worried about is re-election, and staying in the good graces of supreme leader.
Exactly!

Old 02-10-2017, 06:26 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
And this is the lunatic whispering in empty vessel Trump's ear. He's creating chaos where none exists in order to fulfill his bat crap crazy ideology.

Bannon even looks as if he is he's being eaten away from the inside of his wretched soul out. This troll will do whatever it takes to start war.
When did the democrats become afraid of history?

Old 02-10-2017, 08:07 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Thanks for letting us know who and what you are, too. Your statement above says it all.

If I have misunderstood you, my apologies.

Elections have consequences.

Sit down, shut up and hold the fk on.
You are in for a wild ride, while i get to laugh at you.

Old 02-10-2017, 09:22 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

I'm not sure when you began to hate America so much, but its pretty disgusting.

Old 02-10-2017, 09:59 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Yes elections do have consequences. This country is not going to put up with a lying narcissist. He belittles our judiciary system because they don't agree with him. He lies all the time. He is still obsessed with losing the popular vote. He is obsessed with the apprentice, telling everyone at the prayer meeting to pray for Arnold and ratings. He rants on twitter about anyone who criticizes. I could go on and on. This just isn't normal for anyone let alone our president. But my point is, no one is going to shut up and sit down. People care too much about this country to just be silent.

Old 02-10-2017, 10:07 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine to Vine View Post
I think that eventually principled members of Trump's own party will intervene once they have had enough. It's actually more likely to be GOP legislators rather than the Dems who will introduce articles of impeachment. They have the most to lose.

You might be correct. They didn't want him in the first place, but he was forced on them. They kinda took a wait and see approach, but are now seeing what we all are seeing............he is a raving lunatic and has surrounded himself with people who have a vested interest in enacting laws and repealing laws to suit their own financial interests.

The GOP sees what is going on across the country, and they realize that they will lose a lot of seats in 2018 and the election in 2020, if they don't do something soon. Trump is poison to the Republican Party, and will take them down with him, if he is allowed to continue causing the damage and discontent he has created in only 3 weeks.

I bet there are a lot of people in the GOP ready to take a bridge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies