Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 08:08 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukas1973 View Post
Maybe Trump meant this incident:

A refugee gangster from Peugeotistan caused major trouble all over Stockholm.
What you quoted happened last autumn, not last Friday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2017, 08:10 AM

8,499 posts, read 4,565,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
We have already had many such attacks here in the U.S., most recently, Cincinnati Ohio.
I guess people are taking following Trump to new levels with their own made up terrorist attacks.

What is this terrorist attack in Cincinnati you are referring to?

Old 02-19-2017, 08:15 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
I don't know what "news" you read, if you read at all, but he didn't make it up. I have read the stories coming out of Sweden.
There was no terror attack in Sweden Friday night. It was a flat out lie, which is all he does.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:23 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
I can't believe you guy didn't hear about the great Swedish meatball bombing. Where do you get your news?

Old 02-19-2017, 08:26 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
This is what he said:
Quote:
He said:**“When you look at what’s happening in Germany, when you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden - Sweden! Who would believe this? Sweden! They took in large numbers, they’re having problems like they never thought possible.”
Donald Trump refers to non-existent refugee 'incident' in Sweden during rally*

While it is weird that he said, "last night" everything else is true. I also find it weird that it's being reported that he said there was a terrorist attack when he didn't and people here and elsewhere are claiming that he did (that's weird too). He's referring to the problems that have come with allowing refugees from certain countries into places like Sweden and Germany like increased and sometimes mass sexual assaults. It's pretty obvious what he was referring to but for whatever reason is being spun into something else because he added in the two words "last night".

Last edited by MissTerri; 02-19-2017 at 08:36 AM..

Old 02-19-2017, 08:26 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,651,275 times
Well, there is something going on in Sweden. And it sounds like Sweden wants to keep it quiet. Here are a few stories, but there are many from different sources.

Swedish police admit refugee crime wave is out of their control – World Tribune: Window on the Real World

https://theamericanrevenant.com/2017...total-in-2017/

Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm | Zero Hedge

Old 02-19-2017, 08:37 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,581,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
There was no terror attack in Sweden Friday night. It was a flat out lie, which is all he does.
I saw Trump's speech that he gave in Melbourne Florida. Where did he use the term "terrorist attack"? What I saw him say was "what happened last night in Sweden". Then continued to mention other European countries that are experiencing spikes in crime from the influx of refugees that they have taken in.

Liberal Leftist making stuff up about Trump making stuff up! LOL...

Old 02-19-2017, 08:39 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
I don't know what "news" you read, if you read at all, but he didn't make it up. I have read the stories coming out of Sweden.
Did Donny see "thousands and thousands" celebrating the attacks in the streets of Stockholm?

Old 02-19-2017, 08:41 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,581,436 times
Can someone please point out where he used the words "terrorist attack!"?

https://youtu.be/AcSC5a-w6KE

Old 02-19-2017, 08:42 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,752,695 times
I can't believe Trump supporters are even defending this. Why is it so hard to at least say he made a mistake! After all he is human, everyone makes mistakes. Instead Trump supporters are posting links of old stories.

You are defending a man that is constantly putting down reporters for 'fake news'. When Trump says this there are cheers from the crowds! When Trump makes something up, well he was referring to....

You can't have it both ways. Trump is not an informed or intelligent man. His statements like this are dangerous for international relations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies