Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 08:07 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
BigCityDreamer, you're embarrassing yourself

Does anybody else notice when people make completely ignorant posts like this!? Or is it just me?
Some folks lack the common sense required to feel embarrassment.

Old 03-02-2017, 08:10 AM

27,575 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Quote:
BigCityDreamer, you're embarrassing yourself

Does anybody else notice when people make completely ignorant posts like this!? Or is it just me?
I'm sure you can show us how overflowing the love has been from liberals towards people like Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Condoleezza Rice, Bobby Jindal, Ben Carson, Betsy DeVos, etc., etc.

Old 03-02-2017, 08:12 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
You have already seen what the GOP did to the First woman nominee for POTUS. You can also see KC being left out in the wind.

The GOP leadership is afraid of women.

Old 03-02-2017, 08:14 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Truth be told she's tacky and has no decorum.
Those are pluses in Trumplandia.

Old 03-02-2017, 08:15 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Looking for honest answers/opinions from both conservatives and liberals....

Not that Kellyanne Conway is the First Lady, but if a picture of Michelle Obama had surfaced of her in the Oval Office with her feet on the couch like the way Conway did a few days ago, do you think the right would have made a big deal about it?

I believe they would have.....but I'm open to differing opinions

Old 03-02-2017, 08:51 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:

Not that Kellyanne Conway is the First Lady, but if a picture of Michelle Obama had surfaced of her in the Oval Office with her feet on the couch like the way Conway did a few days ago, do you think the right would have made a big deal about it?

You already answered your question.

Old 03-02-2017, 09:47 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,221,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
She is correctly perceived as a threat to Democrats and so they attack. Pretty soon they'll tell us she is carrying Putin's baby.
The woman can't even kneel on the couch to take a picture. I hope she and Trump can figure out who took her picture that day and bar them from the Oval Office. -- shouldn't be that hard to do. Drain the swamp!
I agree. The things that are being thrown out for the sake of the agenda of ousting President Trump is beyond petty in so many cases.

Old 03-02-2017, 09:48 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,181,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Truth be told she's tacky and has no decorum.

She has enough decorum to have appeared countless times in the media to represent the new administration.

For cryin out loud! She was kneeling on a couch trying to take a good picture of a significant event and some political sleazoid with no decorum saw an opportunity to score points. What's next? Will they check the Ladies' Room after she uses it?

Old 03-02-2017, 10:04 AM

59,086 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I give her credit for running a winning campaign, but I cannot stand the way she doesn't answer questions and I'd find her annoying no matter who she was aligned with.

She answers questions with nothing but deflections and if I was interviewing her, I'd shut off the camera and ask her to leave.
Obama would take 10 minutes to answer a question and NEVER address the actual question,

Or Hillary, when asked about her accomplishments as Sec of State.

Quote of the day
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in
which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants
of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have
overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s
a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Could someone please tell me what the hell she just said?
And she may be running for President?

So tell us, what DID she just say to answer the question?

Of COURSE NOW the dems are concerned about how questions are answered.

Oh, the hypocrisy!

Old 03-02-2017, 10:13 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
She has enough decorum to have appeared countless times in the media to represent the new administration.

For cryin out loud! She was kneeling on a couch trying to take a good picture of a significant event and some political sleazoid with no decorum saw an opportunity to score points.

Regardless of what she was doing, it looked tacky looking as heck.

Quote:

Of course the cons would have been spitting nails. If First Lady, Michelle or any Democrat (female or male) would have sat that way on the couch and a picture of it leaked out, I would have said that was very tacky...which it was. She thought she was at home, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies