Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 12:54 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,023,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Wow... yeah... that's exactly what it is.

LOL.

This is going to be hilarious. Truly hilarious.
Former AG thinks, it is not Obama but DOJ might have done. Obama can't order it. This guy knows how these things work. Wire tapping looks like a real thing but no one knows what FBI/DOJ found from these wire tapping. Clapper and Obama guys are lying if there was a wire tapping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfA2ROMzhJU

Old 03-05-2017, 12:55 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
He wasn't attacking you Waldo, he is telling the truth. You keep bringing up all these conspiracy theories, and you totally ignore the fact that your Trump is the biggest liar in the world.
Trump is a man far more sinned against than sinning.

The personal sacrifices, the risk to his life , the voice of everyman America going to Washington DC to fix the abuses and excesses there , to even try and take on that pit of snakes and serpents, Trump needs to be awarded a medal of honor.

Finally, now he is in top office , Trump can now shepherd the resources and efforts to get some clear answers on why Obama would wiretap his campaign hq. Let's hear out what did happen with Russia concerning both parties.

Obama, as it will be shown, did not decide to stay around DC for the good of the nation. He needs to stay close to the action , as he will need every part of that slick and too smooth an operator routine to keep the wolves from the door. To Lynch , Obama and the gang, the walls will start to close in really fast. Will they all stay in lockstep as they are exposed for their criminal deeds?.

Obama will not only have lost his legacy , now his unethical discharge of his powers as president are coming into focus.

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

And Obama's silence is quite deafening too.
No it isn't.

Obama is just being the grown-up, as usual, while Tramp is being the whiney spoiled three year old who believes anything he's told.

8,630 posts, read 10,159,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
On Meet The Press today Clapper strongly denies Obama ordered a wiretap:

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/stat...28915391676416
He's already lied under oath before.

Old 03-05-2017, 12:56 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Why wouldn't So-called President release his tax returns for review if only to clear his name? He's been saying he would do so when 'appropriate' literally for years.
He keeps talking about an audit which most people know does not prevent him from releasing his tax returns for review. During the campaign he also insulted us po' folks by saying we wouldn't understand them anyway. I'm sure both parties could find tax experts to analyze them. He knows the IRS cannot confirm or deny his claim, so he just keeps using the "I'm being audited" excuse. We need to see the past 10 years of tax returns to see if he is beholden to Russia. I cannot imagine what the GOP would have said if Obama or Clinton refused to release their tax returns. Actually, I do. They would have asked, "What are they hiding?"

Although I don't find any of this humorous, I keep thinking "payback's a *B*" each time I hear Trump talking about these conspiracies against him. Why should we believe him when he stood up and announced that Obama was born in the USA (with no explanation) after claiming he was born in Kenyan for several years and insisting he had concrete proof, with private investigators in Hawaii.

18,462 posts, read 7,098,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
FACT
It is the opinion of the US Intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the US election. They came to this conclusion based on the evidence they had before them.
Correction. ...the opinion of heads of those agencies that were appointed by Obama.

And they have not released ANY of this "evidence".

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
He's already lied under oath before.
I hate to do this...

So has Trump.

Your point?

1,529 posts, read 916,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
You are completely correct ....

the right wingers here don't want to admit it. they know these wire taps are legal, they know neither Obama nor trump can order wire taps...

But they desperately need something to take the spotlight off Trump.

Delightful to watch these right wingers crying and whining ...I think they need a safe space...
Why don't the Democrats arrange for some sanctuary cities. They have the practice and knowhow.

Old 03-05-2017, 12:58 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Was Obamagate what he meant when Chuck Schumer said the CIA is plotting Revenge against President Trump?

What's Obamagate? There is no such thing.

Sounds like Schumer was giving a heads-up to Tramp.

Decent of him.

Old 03-05-2017, 12:58 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,280,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Did Trump find a bug in his room? If so where is it and if so why wouldn't whomever put it there come forward with the damning evidence that would certainly sink Trump? Unless of course nothing was heard. Maybe all that is on there is Wedding plans and stuff about Yoga ?

I had a good laugh yesterday when on NPR a guest was talking about how it was against Constitutional Law to bug the phone of an American citizen without a court order.. Yeah right since when did the law ever stop the Dems from doing their thing? It certainly didn't stop Hillary.

It is really funny how Russia was in the back seat for 8 years and Mitt Romney was laughed off the stage by Obama when he said they were the biggest threat. What has changed that Putin is considered public enemy number one? isis who?

Are we entering a new age of McCarthyism?
Trump found a Breitbart article.

He flipped out.

Ivanka wasn't there to calm him down.

She really does need to sit around hold his hand every time someone hands him his phone.

If I was in charge of him, I'd have cell phone jammers and cut the wifi every time he was left alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies