Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 01:20 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,884,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
Twitter should do it and close his account if it is all False. It is not Obama. But there might be wire tapping. We don't know yet other than Clapper denying it.

A-M-E-N! I don't doubt it, but there sure was just cause to spy on the Putin butt kissing puppet~Trump.

Old 03-05-2017, 01:23 PM

57,398 posts, read 26,458,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yes that's exactly what happened, Obama ordered a wiretap and Lynch signed off on it. The request is in a secret safe buried under the White House and no one will ever be able to find it.

Old 03-05-2017, 01:25 PM

57,398 posts, read 26,458,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Heck, if we could get a new election, I'd show up with my photo ID, my social security card and my birth certificate!
I think the outcome would be different, people are beginning to see that they elected a crazy person. He gets up to tweet at 3AM that he was wiretapped before the election then heads out for a round of golf, no press conference, no details.

Old 03-05-2017, 01:26 PM

32,231 posts, read 34,993,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
A-M-E-N! I don't doubt it, but there sure was just cause to spy on the Putin butt kissing puppet~Trump.
We're all assuming these transcripts were the result of American surveillance. But our allies have intercepted communications between the Trump campaign and the Russian Intelligence Service.

U.S. Allies Conduct Intelligence Operation Against Trump Staff and Associates, Intercepted Communications

Old 03-05-2017, 01:29 PM

20,847 posts, read 17,211,065 times
Barak is dirty. He was dirty the first day, he was dirty when he tapped Merkels phone, dirty when he called Mike Brown the "gentle giant" and dirty when he walked out of the White House.

NOW we are going finally prove it.

Old 03-05-2017, 01:43 PM

38,856 posts, read 25,670,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It would be illegal for Obama to wiretap a US Senator's office for political reasons. Good to see that you acknowledge that it might have taken place.
I acknowledge that a US senator making contact with the Russians opens himself up to surveillance. At this point we don't know exactly what's happened. But if there was a bug on Sessions, he invited by his sneaking around with Russkies.

Old 03-05-2017, 01:46 PM

24,538 posts, read 33,448,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
When the Fox 'Faux' News Network sets up an interview it is a real set-up. It's not news, it's entertainment.
Hey, leave MSNBC ('Faux' News) out of this!

Old 03-05-2017, 01:47 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,355,812 times
I love how suddenly the MSM is crying "But there is no evidence!!" regarding Trump's spying-tapping claims against Obama, when they can produce "No Evidence" on the entirely MSM driven Trump-Russia canard.

The irony is startling.

The difference is that there IS evidence of the Obama administration spying and intent/desire to do so. THAT is the scandal that will result in charges.

The MSM had been digging (we can only assume) since October on the Trump Russia nonsense and has zero, zip, nada to show for it. The reason I say 'we can only assume' is that I am pretty sure they know that there is no "There" there in the first place.

They are not digging as much as throwing dung at the wall to see what might stick, and which stupid republicans might break ranks and say something mind bendingly dumb or turn on their own side.

Sessions recused himself, but from what? No formal investigation. No charges. Zero "Evidence" (Gee, there's that pesky word again!) and there never will be.

The action of his recusal has zero significance aside from him making a statement that idiots will think is some admission of guilt.

It is all Kabuki theater.

Old 03-05-2017, 01:50 PM

This all proves what pathetic FAILURES these pieces OS are. Hillary gets the questions ahead of time for debates, Obama spies and Hellywood and the MSM throw all of their support behind the lying biotch and the scumbags STILL LOSE.

Can't wait for the $h! + to really hit the fan when Sessions starts taking down these PEDOS. Oh how SWEET it will be.

The funny thing is Obama is going to have to join the aryan nation to survive prison! Haha

Old 03-05-2017, 01:54 PM

President Trump said a few days ago that the Democrats were overplaying their hand. I think that was a signal that he's had enough of the bs and is ready to play hardball. This is going to get really good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies