Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2017, 06:46 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,045,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I find it highly disturbing that you and others just take what this man says at face value when he has a proven track record of lying and making up stories"

The SAME can be said about Obama followers.

"Show me PROOF of the wiretapping. Sorry but Trump is not God and his word is not gospel."

Show me PROOF of the the collusion between Trump and Russia that the left and the LSM has been claiming for over a month now.

The left (which includes the LSM), had made a LOT of accusations. Many proven to be false.

As usual those on the opposing side like to distort what is ACTUALLY said and done.

Trump said, "I just found out" and has directed an investigation into the claim.

So, before everybody goes off half cocked and making a lot of accusations, let's see what the investigation finds.
Exactly! All we have is accusations at this point with just the barest amount of supporting information. It certainly stinks to high heaven BUT there's been no "feces" to actually point to as the absolute source of the stink.
It may just be gas or it may be a honking jumbo, stinking pile of poop laid by the past administration on the current one.
Time will tell...

Old 03-06-2017, 06:49 AM

59,252 posts, read 27,425,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Jason Chaffetz (R), head of the oversight committee just said during an interview on this subject "we know stuff like this has happened in the past, the Obama administration is known to do such things. It's even happened to me. At one point 40 Secret Service agents dug into my records illegally so it does happen".

He then went on to say "at the time, all it did was generate a one day story and then it was just glossed over".
He also commented on the IRS and Louis Lerner indecent and the journalist Jame Rosen being wiretapped.

The Obama admin is NOT the "choir boys" the LSM AND ITS SUPPORTERS WANT US TO BELIEVE THEY ARE.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:56 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,691,855 times
The always very astute Taiwanese Animators have weighed in on the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed-PNg4SW7k

Old 03-06-2017, 07:01 AM

42,867 posts, read 26,350,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
What I suspect happened is that some statement that was made only on a Trump phone line, however minor, surfaced in the media or otherwise. My gut instinct is Trump has this right. Otherwise, why Comey's hysteria? I assume that Comey expected Hillary to win and that the FISA request would never become an issue.
Why would you think "he has this right"? It appears to most of the rest of the free world that Trumps tweet was a knee jerk reaction to Mark Levin's article in Breitbart and that his daughter and son in law weren't there to slap his hands and put him back to bed.

How about this; Trump is the President, he is in the best position of anyone in the US to get to the bottom of this. If he really believes he was wiretapped why hasn't he brought in the FBI, DOJ, NSA, Secret Service? Do you think he's so brilliant that he has determined that his best approach is to don a sherlock holmes hat and investigate this on his own?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:11 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,691,855 times
Photo speaks for itself.

Let's be clear, I never spied on Elected Leaders

Old 03-06-2017, 07:17 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,045,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Why would you think "he has this right"? It appears to most of the rest of the free world that Trumps tweet was a knee jerk reaction to Mark Levin's article in Breitbart and that his daughter and son in law weren't there to slap his hands and put him back to bed.

How about this; Trump is the President, he is in the best position of anyone in the US to get to the bottom of this. If he really believes he was wiretapped why hasn't he brought in the FBI, DOJ, NSA, Secret Service? Do you think he's so brilliant that he has determined that his best approach is to don a sherlock holmes hat and investigate this on his own?
Let's play "what could be a reason" for a moment.
I can give you one big reason. LEAKS... Given the leaks that have been flowing out of most of the institutions you mention totally unabated (some of them classified by the way) how exactly do you expect him to have full trust in those same institutions to do what's required without some large oversight?
Letting the public in on the situation and creating a media storm puts a whole lot of eyes on the issue, those eyes will watch what happens with a critical eye either in support or against, but eyes none the less...

Old 03-06-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Let's play "what could be a reason" for a moment.
I can give you one big reason. LEAKS... Given the leaks that have been flowing out of most of the institutions you mention totally unabated (some of them classified by the way) how exactly do you expect him to have full trust in those same institutions to do what's required without some large oversight?
Letting the public in on the situation and creating a media storm puts a whole lot of eyes on the issue, those eyes will watch what happens with a critical eye either in support or against, but eyes none the less...
So he found out he was wiretapped through a "leak" but he can't do anything about it because he can't trust the people HE appointed? Dude, that's really scary..to think we have a president who appointed cabinet secretaries but now he doesn't trust them so e has to tweet this crap out to the public like an S-O-S signal from the Titanic at 6AM?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Jason Chaffetz (R), head of the oversight committee just said during an interview on this subject "we know stuff like this has happened in the past, the Obama administration is known to do such things. It's even happened to me. At one point 40 Secret Service agents dug into my records illegally so it does happen".

He then went on to say "at the time, all it did was generate a one day story and then it was just glossed over".
That's weird, I just googled that and came up with NOTHING, maybe you would be so kind as to share your source?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:29 AM

89,157 posts, read 44,939,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
So he found out he was wiretapped through a "leak" but he can't do anything about it because he can't trust the people HE appointed? Dude, that's really scary..to think we have a president who appointed cabinet secretaries but now he doesn't trust them so e has to tweet this crap out to the public like an S-O-S signal from the Titanic at 6AM?
Too late the NY Times already let the cat out of the bag before Trump was inaugurated.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:29 AM

8,502 posts, read 3,352,541 times
You know, we all make mistakes. Clinton made a mistake when she kept using the server. We made a mistake when we elected Trump.

We see what happened to Clinton. It took her down. What next for us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies