Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 07:34 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,578,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
It is time for Trump to send the DOJ hunting after Obama (wiretapping a political candidate for President?) and the Clinton's (taking federal taxpayer dollars from a Department of Justice fund). Also time to go after Democratic Senators who have been lying about connections with Russian ambassadors (Pelosi exchanging gifts regularly with Russian ambassador).

The leak plants Obama injected into the federal branch, and the leak plants injected by Democrats into the Congressional branch must be investigated, those guilty must be prosecuted. 3 Iranian brothers had access to important defense information and may have leaked it to Yemen, resulting in the death of a Navy Seal. If true, the Democrats who hired these Iranian spies should be held accountable (by impeachment or prosecution depending on results of an investigation).

It is time for Republicans to take a long hard look at how corrupt Democrat leadership is, and expose them to the people for the traitors they are. An indictment of Soros for sedition would be a good start, followed by one for Obama.
You racist Republican anti-Obama haters are just having a Barack Obama ""Wet Dream"" I tell you what get back to me in 4 years and tell me about all the charges that stuck to the POTUS Baraka H. Obama.....LOL!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2017, 07:40 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,443,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
The POTUS has my support with or without a Twitter account. What an obtuse question.

The fact that you can not find one competent cabinet member on Trump's team shows just how biased you are. Just admit that your side lost and get over you petty bickering and whining. Take it like a man. For God and country, remember?
LoL..My side? I doubt you know what 'my' side is..or was.

I can find inklings of competence in the Cabinet..but they really haven't shown much--my issues would be with 'Baron Bannon' and the Alt/Right in general. Sessions does not impress so far. I like and am in favor of Trump's pick for Supreme Court.

I note you did not respond to the rest of my post...

Old 03-04-2017, 07:44 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
1) Not a 'Lefty' I'm worse than that..on this forum..a moderate Republican trying to take my party back from the...how do you all put it? The Republicans In Name Only--of which Trump is #1

2) Whether he's done something wrong has yet to be determined..for some reason you are either unable or unwilling to grasp the concept that investigations can and usually do, take place without the knowledge or consent of the President.
1. You could have fooled everyone here.

2. In a previous post you defended Obama's actions as silly and now you're backing down saying it has yet to be determined. Make up your mind. And you're asking me to believe that Obama knew nothing about the FBI's request to FISA court?

Quote:
Noted, but the FBI did try to get a FISA surveillance warrant on Trump and/or his operation at Trump Tower in the summer, according to multiple reports, and succeeded in getting one in October for people around him according to other reports. Investigators at the FBI may have done that on their own, but they did so in Loretta Lynch’s Department of Justice. One would think that a request to get a counter-espionage warrant that includes surveillance on a major-party presidential candidate or campaign would need some approvals from pretty high up the hierarchy. It seems difficult to believe that the FBI’s attorneys would go to the FISA court for that kind of request just on the say-so of field agents. Possible, but rather unlikely.
Trump: Obama was tapping my phones; Update: Obama: No, I didn’t « Hot Air

Old 03-04-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
1. You could have fooled everyone here.

2. In a previous post you defended Obama's actions as silly and now you're backing down saying it has yet to be determined. Make up your mind. And you're asking me to believe that Obama knew nothing about the FBI's request to FISA court?
Well...I give up...for the moment--I never said Obama's actions were 'silly'..I said that there were NO Obama actions to be silly about and that constantly saying 'Obama this..and Obama that'..was silly. My point..once again..is that if..if...there was an on-going investigation..there is no need..and in fact many reasons Not..for the President to know anything about it...Obama is not this evil mastermind you seem to want to paint him as.

I'm not asking you to believe anything...I think you have the 'belief' base covered.

It seems that you simply cannot believe that there are many, many Republicans concerned/disgusted with Trump.

As for fooling everyone here...well....everyone is a lot of people---but it is clear that many equate opposition to Trump with being Liberal. In that case, they are fooling themselves.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:38 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,785,581 times
Quote:
Nixon had all..or most..of that...and look how all that ended.

Underestimate the power of the press at your peril...and if anyone tries to seriously abridge the Freedom of the Press---well...the Preppers might be right, after all.
Who is abridging the freedom of the press?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite;47400361 to rebut EvilEyeFleegle
In a previous post you defended Obama's actions as silly and now you're backing down saying it has yet to be determined. Make up your mind. And you're asking me to believe that Obama knew nothing about the FBI's request to FISA court?
There is no expectation on the left to actually have proof of anything, while demanding the right have defensive proof of everything.

Isn't this why they lost?

HEY LEFT, keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Let us know how that works out for your party.
Quote:
Well...I give up...for the moment
Only to segway into a diatribe.

Giving up isn't in your vocabulary, is it?

Old 03-04-2017, 08:44 PM

32,057 posts, read 15,052,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Oh please, you know Trump is. He is obsessed with the media. If anyone dares to give him negative coverage he calls it fake news. Honestly, his rantings are getting really old with everyone except his loyal supportors.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

There is no expectation on the left to actually have proof of anything, while demanding the right have defensive proof of everything.

Isn't this why they lost?

HEY LEFT, keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Let us know how that works out for your party.

Only to segway into a diatribe.

Giving up isn't in your vocabulary, is it?
LoL...not really...just as you continue to style me as some sort of Leftist...again..just can't face it that Many on the Right despise Trump.

Hmmm..diatribe? Nah....and for the record..again..I expect that all the allegations made by the left be proven as well..knee-jerk fanaticism is rampant on both sides. For me..the standard is the same..unlike those who jump to conclusions based on an alternate worldview.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:52 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,241,456 times
President Trump needs to take the offensive and destroy his opposition until they allow him to perform his job.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:54 PM

27,130 posts, read 15,308,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Huh, I would think it was time for a new president to run the country. Give healthcare to all Americans like he promised, stuff like that. But he does seem to be on the defensive, doesn't he?

Subversives are afoot.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:41 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,785,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh please, you know Trump is. He is obsessed with the media. If anyone dares to give him negative coverage he calls it fake news. Honestly, his rantings are getting really old with everyone except his loyal supportors.
I know you don't have a clue... that's obvious to everyone but you, apparently.

To "abridge the news" means to curtail, to suppress.

So, my question, which you failed to answer, is; Who is suppressing the news?

Quote:
LoL...not really...just as you continue to style me...
I'm not styling you in any way. I asked a simple question. Please enlighten me with an answer.

WHO is suppressing the news, which is what you claimed.

Maybe you and Natalie can huddle and come up with an answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
President Trump needs to take the offensive and destroy his opposition until they allow him to perform his job.
I agree

The left are coming across as wanting, wishing, willing the US to fail.

They are clueless, and WILL LOSE (AGAIN) in 2018.

They need to wake the FK up, because we need a balance of power.

I'm really worried the right will have a super majority.

BTW Glenn Greenwald is an ass

Last edited by steven_h; 03-04-2017 at 10:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies