Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 09:01 AM

13,631 posts, read 4,946,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
What on earth are you talking about? WTF is a deep state?
It's the latest meme, like fake news. In a few months you won't hear the term anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2017, 09:06 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Most of us are satisfied with our country, although we have some problems I don't see anyone going to war, this is just the usual Sovereign Citizen/Cliven Bundy nutburger stuff.

If you go to war with the government do they automatically cut off your Medicaid and SS?

Who is getting violent, over what other people say? They have no intellectual intelligence, to prove anyone they are wrong. They just want it silenced because their feelings got hurt. So, they are lashing out physically.

The police(false sense of security) are standing back and allowing it to happen... What is the next step?
Full on combat in the streets when enough is enough?

Old 03-08-2017, 09:12 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,430,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They need to try Bear Hunting with a Bowie Knife, for practice.
I'll take skills I'll never need use in my lifetime for $100, Alex.

Old 03-08-2017, 09:14 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,430,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Basement dweller Rambo fantasies.
Oh come on, Snorlax, we all know the Dinty Moore Militia is our last hope to remain a free people!

Old 03-08-2017, 09:15 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
What on earth are you talking about? WTF is a deep state?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
It's the latest meme, like fake news. In a few months you won't hear the term anymore.

We had to figure out what the hell the alt-right meant, when it popped up out of nowhere... This has been around for 100 years. Keep up with history.

https://www.rutherford.org/publicati...s_here_to_stay

As unnerving as that prospect may be, however, it is the second shadow government, what former congressional staffer Mike Lofgren refers to as “the Deep State, which operates according to its own compass heading regardless of who is formally in power,†that poses the greater threat right now.
Consider this: how is it that partisan gridlock has seemingly jammed up the gears (and funding sources) in Washington, yet the government has been unhindered in its ability to wage endless wars abroad, in the process turning America into a battlefield and its citizens into enemy combatants?
The credit for such relentless, entrenched, profit-driven governance, according to Lofgren, goes to “another government concealed behind the one that is visible at either end of Pennsylvania Avenue, a hybrid entity of public and private institutions ruling the country according to consistent patterns in season and out, connected to, but only intermittently controlled by, the visible state whose leaders we choose.â€
This “state within a state†hides “mostly in plain sight, and its operators mainly act in the light of day,†says Lofgren, and yet the “Deep State does not consist of the entire government.â€

Old 03-08-2017, 09:27 AM

59,185 posts, read 27,371,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
Hmmm. Wonder which companies will make out the best if there is one. Need to put those in my portfolio.

War profiteering....what Country!!!
"War profiteering....what Country!!!"

Based on this childish comment it is safe to say that you believe companies (all companies are in business to make money, if they don't they go OUT of business) should NOT "profit" by supplying the needed govt goods and services they contract out.

Is that about right?

And being you do not want the govt to contract its needed services and goods, how much ADDITIONAL MONEY do you send to Uncle Sam each month ABOVE AND BEYOND what your REQUIRED to in taxes?

Old 03-08-2017, 09:28 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,581,834 times
I hate saying this, but Sessions seems like a wimp.
He doesn't seem to have the courage to go after the democrat corruption or the democrat anarchists and fascists destroying our country. I wish someone like Giuliani was AG.

Old 03-08-2017, 09:31 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,002,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I hate saying this, but Sessions seems like a wimp.
He doesn't seem to have the courage to go after the democrat corruption or the democrat anarchists and fascists destroying our country. I wish someone like Giuliani was AG.
A Judge Roy Bean type the Hanging Judge!

Old 03-08-2017, 09:41 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,641,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The truth coming out in the recent WikiLeaks, is fingering the CIA and the DeepState.
The only question now, will it be somewhat peaceful, or will it be bloody as former AG Loretta Lynch is calling for?

Will the Globalist back down, or is it full on WAR?
The liberal protesters seem to be attempting to wage one aren't they? I wouldn't be surprised if someone is organizing those. Their presentation is almost universal in wearing masks, etc.

The best thing conservatives can do is stand down from their threats and demand the law enforcement to handle the situation.

Old 03-08-2017, 09:49 AM

626 posts, read 381,558 times
I think that this leak is major and won't go away anytime soon.

These protestors, deep state politicians, and media have certainly put us on the edge. We are completely divided.

the side that is all "anti-gun" and rush to ecochamber "safe spaces" won't last long.

although their ridiculous trans people might be a good scare-tactic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies