Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 04:52 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

If you're watching MSNBC, "The ship is sinking!" These people are nuts! They are delusional. They make all these wild accusations about Trump, and then claim "the ship is sinking," not having proved a damn thing!

No, the ship is not sinking! But the Democrat Party might be.

Trump's "claims" of a wire tap of Trump Tower is far more than a mere claim. It is all true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 04:53 PM

21,142 posts, read 19,722,567 times
And if you are not watching MSNBC, you don't have to worry about this.

Old 03-07-2017, 04:55 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times
I don't even know the channel. One thing about trumpetes. They keep trying put all in one box...
The dems are not doing so hot, that is true, but trumpetes idol is doing much. Much worse.

Old 03-07-2017, 04:56 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I don't even know the channel. One thing about trumpetes. They keep trying put all in one box...
The dems are not doing so hot, that is true, but trumpetes idol is doing much. Much worse.
No. Doing worse is epitomized by losing an election.

Looks like Dems are the biggest losers.

Old 03-07-2017, 05:13 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,369,433 times
Not only the no proof, uh, hey.....what happened to the 19 intelligence agencies that were claimed to have said proof?

Back to my premise......these democrats that are out there proclaiming it's all true......just how did they obtain this proof? They can't ALL be on intelligence committees, can they?

No, their 'INFO' is being supplied by the people o put into these agencies over the years to foment the current atmosphere in the country. In the biz, they are called 'plants, sleepers, operatives' and you can bet they are in not just the White House, but EVERY agency in this government. Now you know WHY some agencies were being armed and fortified. You didn't think those trillions of dollars went towards infrastructure now did you? He was in place for 8 years and campaigned for two years prior to his occupancy of the peoples house. You don't think he's gonna give that up and walk away do you? Even he himself has bragged about his agenda after his term.

Sedition. I favor execution for all those involved in it. Right in the Rose Garden would be fine with me. Get to the investigating. Follow the money. And don't leave single stone (cough Clinton, Jarrett, Podesta and more) unturned.

Old 03-07-2017, 05:28 PM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times
It's the complete liberal MSM media running 24/7 with democrats-hair-on-fire ridiculousness.

FOX did a hilarious compilation of the many many democrat leaders and spokespersons faking this ridiculous outrage over the Trump/Russian collusion that was proven by Clapper and Comey to never have happened:
"it's worse than Watergate!!!"
"Ihis is how the Nazis got started."
"it's the most dangerous situation I've ever experienced in my long political life!!!"
"Our country will never be the same again.!!"
"We can't recover from this."
"Impeachment is imminent."
Etc etc etc

Old 03-07-2017, 05:30 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
If you're watching MSNBC, "The ship is sinking!" These people are nuts! They are delusional. They make all these wild accusations about Trump, and then claim "the ship is sinking," not having proved a damn thing!

No, the ship is not sinking! But the Democrat Party might be.

Trump's "claims" of a wire tap of Trump Tower is far more than a mere claim. It is all true.
yet you supply nothing but your opinion...

frankly we need to raise the standards for opening a thread.

Old 03-07-2017, 05:30 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
I've accidentally stumbled upon MSNBC a few times lately and these people were acting as if a gigantic asteroid the size of Denmark was hurling toward Earth and total annihilation of everyone on the planet was imminent.

Old 03-07-2017, 05:31 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Laughable?

The POTUS not only gets his news from Fox & Friends (kind of like The View?), but repeats their mistakes by tweeting them out to the world. E.g., the incorrect Guantanamo tweet today. Wrong. Sad!

Old 03-07-2017, 05:32 PM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
"I don't even know the channel."

Which explains a LOT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies