Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 12:21 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,900,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Those are your woods and perceptions. I think those women, wanted something and think he will deliver, he might, but will tears stuff up to do it. So far, that had been his MO. Do I know women who voted for trump ? yes, many. My sister voted for him. I do not I've in a bubble, where I do not see both sides. I understand their reasons, I also know why it may not work. But you call me bigoted and insulting? Seems you only accept your own way, then start the name calling, once does not agree with your views.
Ok, but now you're changing your tune a little, but refer back to your original post that I replied to. You basically implied that women who voted for Trump just did what their husbands wanted them to, ( too dumb ) wanted "bling", were "afraid of brown people", ( too racist ) or just believed everything he said. ( too naïve).

You didn't allow for any legitimate reasons that an intelligent women would have voted for him, and just dismissed them out of hand.

It would be like if I said "women who voted for Hillary didn't know anything about the issues, they just voted for her because, like them, she's a woman".... which would have been equally as false a statement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2017, 12:26 AM

31,081 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
if Trump was going to be so bad for women, why did they vote for him?
Apparently, it was only the stupid ones that voted for him, not the intellectually superior ones that chose acting as a career

Old 03-14-2017, 12:36 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:

Alyssa Milano Talks International Women's Day and Donald Trump

guess she forgot loads of women voted for Trump
Yep, including this woman. Hillary promised to be Obama 2.0. As if that wasn't enough to lose my vote, it also showed me she should not represent women because she wasn't coming up with original ideas on her own.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
A majority of women backed Clinton over Donald Trump, 54 percent to 42 percent. Exit-poll data indicates that 94 percent of black women and 68 percent of Hispanic women voted for Clinton.Nov 13, 2016

some just followed their hubbys like good girls- and some thought h'd give them that same bling- with great jobs, and some thought hilly was a beast for accepting Bill's behavior- I think those where the Christian women- some just live in fear of dark people and them threatening them in one way or another. And last, some just believed every word he said, like he was god.
Does this sound familiar tiny trump.....

Lena Dunham went onto the View and said vile things about white women who voted for Trump. She explained that "Conservative women are actually just victims who are so victimized that they don’t even know it. I also think it’s really important to understand so many women aren’t raised with the rhetoric of self-empowerment. The messages they’re hearing from Trump may be very similar to the messages they’ve always heard from their fathers, from their brothers, from their husbands.”

You parroted tiny trump, you said the same thing as Dunham said... She formulated your theory for you, obviously your not able to think for yourself?

We are not victims to the men in our lives, it's from liberals who think they have the right to dictate how we think and what we do. And I don't need the likes of Dunham or any elitist telling me what I think.

Extremist liberal’s and extremist Hollywood liberals only proved that the Democrats are America’s largest hate group.

This Crazy Hollywood Liberal's Attack On Women Trump Voters Will Disgust You

Last edited by petch751; 03-14-2017 at 01:09 AM..

Old 03-14-2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Does this sound familiar tiny trump.....

Lena Dunham went onto the View and said vile things about white women who voted for Trump. She explained that "Conservative women are actually just victims who are so victimized that they don’t even know it. I also think it’s really important to understand so many women aren’t raised with the rhetoric of self-empowerment. The messages they’re hearing from Trump may be very similar to the messages they’ve always heard from their fathers, from their brothers, from their husbands.”

You parroted tiny trump, you said the same thing as Dunham said... She formulated your theory for you, obviously your not able to think for yourself?

We are not victims to the men in our lives, it's from liberals who think they have the right to dictate how we think and what we do. And I don't need the likes of Dunham or any elitist telling me what I think.

Extremist liberal’s and extremist Hollywood liberals only proved that the Democrats are America’s largest hate group.

This Crazy Hollywood Liberal's Attack On Women Trump Voters Will Disgust You
No comment tiny trump? No comment about your repeating Lena Dunham words. Sure you said it a little different but she dictated your thoughts.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:41 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,094 times
Quote:
if Trump was going to be so bad for women, why did they vote for him?

To put it nicely, many women are apologetic. They often stay with their abusers and make all kinds of excuses for them. I'm not saying all but I have heard of so many that put themselves purposefully in bad situations and it's like they don't even try to think of an alternative. I don't understand my gender. It's one extreme or the other seems like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Yes, they did, and they are professional women, they are wives and mothers, and women of virtually every stripe.

What do these so-called 'feminist' women think Donald Trump is going to do? Trump has elevated more women to high positions than anyone else I know of. And look at his daughter, Ivanka! My God, can you find a more perfect example of a successful woman ...and she's a Trump? But these women despise her and call for a boycott of her very successful clothing and cosmetic line. They are hypocrites!

I don't despise her but I do think it's concerning that she'd want to be around an incestual man. I mean maybe she's into that I don't know but it is fishy esp when her sister gets the exact opposite treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post

Regardless of your gender, your statements are sexist, bigoted, and insulting. You basically conclude that all the women who voted for Donald Trump were too dumb, too racist, or too naive to know better....
You'd have to be at least naive to vote for him considering all the awful things that came out of his own mouth not just during his campaign but before that. Just being honest.
There were so many other candidates..even on the Republican side.

Quote:
Yep this "all women are against Trump" thing is a total loony liberal fantasy
I couldn't care less if not all women are against Trump (I just like to debate because I'm biding my time until a miracle happens and I get a job)..as long as he's gone. If they voted for him that's their problem. It has nothing to do with liberal because I don't even know what that means. All I know is you all couldn't have picked a worst candidate and I know this from personal experience as well as from what I've observed of him.

Btw not all women are into a man for the right reasons either so that shows you the legitimacy of all women. Remember Good Charlotte "girls don't like boys girls like cars and money"

Old 03-14-2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
To put it nicely, many women are apologetic. They often stay with their abusers and make all kinds of excuses for them. I'm not saying all but I have heard of so many that put themselves purposefully in bad situations and it's like they don't even try to think of an alternative. I don't understand my gender. It's one extreme or the other seems like.
Am I understanding your post correctly? Your posts appears to say that women who voted for Trump are women who put up with abusive men. That's REALLY, INSULTING. Seriously insulting. I nor any woman I know who voted for Trump wouldn't have anything to do with or put up with an abusive man.

Wow. just wow! You're more abusive to women even assuming. Yes, with women like you, I don't understand my gender. pfft!

Last edited by petch751; 03-14-2017 at 09:30 PM..

Old 03-14-2017, 08:55 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
https://cascade.madmimi.com/promotio...jpg?1488782500

Old 03-14-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
You'd have to be at least naive to vote for him considering all the awful things that came out of his own mouth not just during his campaign but before that. Just being honest.
There were so many other candidates..even on the Republican side.
Hillary had Jay-Z who sings this FILTH, on the campaign trail to attract young voters and you have the audacity to think Hillary is morally superior to Trump? Jay-Z sings about about pimping women and that's acceptable? Damn! you liberals are obnoxious hypocrites.

READ THESE LYRICS

Big Pimpkin by Jay-Z ----> Hillary's buddy who sings about pimping women

You know I thug 'em, f*ck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
‘Cause I don't f*cking need 'em
Take 'em out the hood, keep 'em looking good
But I don't f*cking feed 'em

First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talking 'bout, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word
B*tch, better trust and believe 'em

In the cut where I keep 'em
'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
Then it's "beep beep" and I'm pickin' them up
Let 'em play with the d*ck in the truck
Many chicks wanna put J*gga's fists in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks

Just because you got good head
I'ma break bread, so you can be livin' it up
Sh*t, I part with nothing, y'all be fronting

Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothing, never happen; I'll be forever mackin'
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion, I got no patience
And I hate waitin'; ho, get your ass in and let's ride!

Old 03-14-2017, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies