Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2017, 11:17 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,641,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaskingIguana View Post
If this needs to be explained to you, you're not ready for adult conversations.
Says the person who thinks people who can't afford a surgery should die in the street. Don't be surprised if I don't take what you say seriously
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 11:18 PM

32,122 posts, read 15,112,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Just as I expected. You really know little about him but other liberals don't like him so that is enough for you to form an opinion.
Don't judge me just because I don't want to get into it here anymore. I just find you redundant and boring...sorry. If you want to continue then message me. I may not respond but at least we won't be going back and forth here. I'm sure people are tired of reading us lol

Old 03-15-2017, 11:21 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,248,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Notice how the liberals relish at physical violence against people they disagree with?
They all do this. They are so happy a 74 year old man that says things they don't like was assaulted by a young man.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
I think you came to this conclusion based on accounts by other liberals who don't like him. Nice googling.

So this hate that he spews that you claim he does, explain.

The UK ban is a joke. Just politicians pandering. He wears that as a badge of honor.

He is a very interesting guy. Rambles about classical music and Jack Kerouac. A New York Jewish Liberal that reformed. I think that is what liberals really don't like about him. He was one of them at one time.
I'm sorry, why do you keep bringing his "Jewishness" into this conversation? I never brought it up once. I am an athiest, therefore don't care what anyone believes if they don't try to force it on others, and as far as I can tell, Weiner is either an athiest or not observant, so I will give him points for not trying to force religion on people. But that doesn't let him off for the rest of his hateful speech. And someone doesn't get a free pass just because they happen to be some minority or another.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
They all do this. They are so happy a 74 year old man that says things they don't like was assaulted by a young man.
Way to ad hominem. And just because I thought it was a little funny doesn't mean all 'libruls' did. Besides, I laughed when Scalia died too. Probably the ONLY person I ever had that reaction to when they died. Not even Jesse Helms or Jerry Falwell got that out of me, and I really hated those two, so that should tell you something about Scalia

Old 03-15-2017, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Same thing. Own it. btw, that's what the brown shirts did, they attacked people who disagreed with Nazi politics. How is this any different from the paid protesters attacking old ladies & children outside of Trump rallies?
It's not the same thing, one is a generalization, the other is VERY specific. So I will not own your accusation.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
This is what the Nazis said about the Jews. Dehumanizing people is never good.
Oh, you mean the way you and the other conservatives on here dehumanize liberals every day?

Old 03-15-2017, 11:34 PM

2,567 posts, read 5,321,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinesOfDrift View Post
Democrats have no morals...so not a surprise this is their mentality. The elderly and the very young or females....their favorite targets.
No morals? In the meantime, the Republicans have their knives out for Obamacare, Medicaid, etc....

Old 03-15-2017, 11:55 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,641,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empidonax View Post
No morals? In the meantime, the Republicans have their knives out for Obamacare, Medicaid, etc....
Yeah..rippimg off hard working taxpayers by jacking up their insurance 116% to pay for lazy unproductive welfare types and illegal aliens seems to ba a moral imperitive for liberals..go figure

Old 03-15-2017, 11:59 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,064,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
Pro-Trump radio host Michael Savage claims he was attacked | Daily Mail Online

Not surprised at all with all the hate in the Bay Area. Surprised he doesn't move.
He lives in SF?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies