Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 06:35 AM

30,170 posts, read 11,809,456 times

Advertisements

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/16/...sia-collusion/

Key Democratic officials are clearly worried about the expectations that have been purposely stoked and are now trying to tamp them down. Many of them have tried to signal that the beliefs the base has been led to adopt have no basis in reason or evidence.

Looks like we are nearing the end of this Trump - Russia conspiracy nonsense. I am almost starting to feel bad for the left reaching one dead end after another trying to stop the Trump presidency. Almost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2017, 06:38 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Of course not. It was all made up.

They knew it was made up by the Clinton campaign just like they made up the birther stuff about Obama. It started with those "nameless" computer scientists from last summer. Then they got the absolutely corrupt MSM to repeat it over and over day after day. This until the slow witted started to believe it too. Of course the deranged were to load their guns with it too.

Even the hapless Obama got rooked by it. (I'm sure Bill & Hillary laughed at that)

Had Hillary won, we wouldn't be talking about it now.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:42 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
I, a liberal, will admit there wasn't any direct collusion between Trump & Russia......if a conservative on here will admit that Trump had zero evidence that his phones were tapped and he made all of it up based on an article he read on a conservative website.

Any takers?

Old 03-20-2017, 06:49 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Looks as if it's quickly falling apart.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...76582825267201

Trump is absolutely right. The "Blue Wall" crumbled into dust. Obama had destroyed support for the Democrat party.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:58 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I, a liberal, will admit there wasn't any direct collusion between Trump & Russia......if a conservative on here will admit that Trump had zero evidence that his phones were tapped and he made all of it up based on an article he read on a conservative website.

Any takers?
I think Dems need to start coming up with a game plan that doesn't involve omgomgomg Trump said this or that! They're gonna have to come up with an actual PROGRAM if they want to win. The Hillary approach of, "Vote for me, I'm nice and not Trump!" CLEARLY did not work

Old 03-20-2017, 07:02 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
So....are we saying that even liberal Democrats agree that NYT, CNN, BSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc, are indeed "fake news"? They all created and promoted this obvious lie.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:06 AM

21,482 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Well, it worked as a strategy because the DNC base no longer worries about the revelations in Wikileaks of corruption at the DNC and the way they treated Sanders in the primaries or gave debate questions to Hillary Clinton ahead of time.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:07 AM

30,170 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:

Any takers?
let's just stick with what we know. There was no direct collusion between Trump and Russia. I agree with you on that. The Obama administration started investigating it last summer and with all the time and money wasted nothing has been discovered.

Regarding Trump and wiretapping. Why do you need this story to go away so badly?

Big question why was Flynn being monitored and how? Who else? Who released it the transcripts to the MSM? If one political party is spying on the other one about to take over that is way more serious than any Russia nonsense.

There is something to all that and its way too early to come up with any conclusions at this point even though the left wants to sweep it under the rug.

Old 03-20-2017, 07:16 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion
You mean Flynn was ousted over nothing

Sessions recursed himself for nothing

Old 03-20-2017, 07:17 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,974 times
Quote:

Any takers?
I am a liberal and I can buy that his phones were being spied on. Just look up Wikileaks Vault 7. It's really easy to do.

I buy the phone tap thing waaaaayyyy over the Russia thing. Reason being is because before the election, Hillary and Obama were all about trying to go to war with Putin before Trump even won. Had Hillary won, we'd be going to war with Russia soon, and she was expecting to win. That's why they keep pushing it so hard because the Dems want that war to happen, but Trump is like "nah we're good". Hence, the tin foiled Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies