Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2017, 02:14 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times

Advertisements

Hmmm...my take on this situation so far...

It seems that Trump is really playing chess here while the left and the MSM are playing checkers.

If you look back on it since the Flynn thing, the evidence is looking bad for the Obama administration here more than the Trump administration, honestly.

It's kinda interesting.

Old 03-22-2017, 02:15 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
I mean both sides are accusing FBI based on what they hear from them on that given day.
The FBI never says anything. Comey just sits there and talks but never says anything, much like Jesse Jackson.

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Hmmm...my take on this situation so far...

It seems that Trump is really playing chess here while the left and the MSM are playing checkers.

If you look back on it since the Flynn thing, the evidence is looking bad for the Obama administration here more than the Trump administration, honestly.

It's kinda interesting.
I think that depends on what radio show you're listening to.

8,079 posts, read 10,079,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
very damning for Obama. this could get ugly for his legacy... what is left of it.

Can you imagine...all of this crap......lies, threats, "get 'em the hell out of here", promises to pay thugs, wiretaps, notes, pictures of Kellyanne, racist statements, recordings of pride in groping women, the first lady laying on the piano in a teddy, courts rejecting his first legislative acts.....all goes into his "library".

It will be the first one which is restricted to 18 and over......

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
The right wing talk radio listeners dreamland.
So you would deny them this fantasy discussion, but then jump on board for the Trump allegation assassinations? You people are as easy to see as a lighthouse on a clear day.

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
That's not news. Everyone knows that operatives' phones, such as that of the Russian ambassador, are monitored. That's how Flynn's conversations were known.

This info does not support tRUMP's false tweets about wire taps on Trump Tower. Those tweets remain lies.

Nothing's changed.
Dude, it's over for your side. Knock it off or things will get out of hand. The President-elect was in fact surveilled. He's been vindicated.

Don't understand why you people want to incite a backlash. Please explain how you plan to proceed with undermining the President and the American people.

Old 03-22-2017, 02:17 PM

4,663 posts, read 4,549,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
I need to check for Comey hearing again. He never confirmed about FISA warrant. Flynn communication is a incidental collection. I am assuming incidental means, Flynn happen to be in call with Russian. They suppose to mask his name without FISA warrant. James Clapper said there is no FISA warrant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKY9wAMZTiQ
Ah Clapper. I think I read an article about them wanting to get a FISA warrant that included Trump's associates, but ended up only including the names of a couple of Russian banks. So technically, there wasn't a FISA warrant on Trump and his campaign, but their communications with the banks were surveiled.

Found the article from the guardian:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-clapper-fisa

Last edited by Mr. Zero; 03-22-2017 at 02:29 PM..

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I wonder what Trump has promised Nunes?
You should be wondering what Obama and Hillary promised to get this spying done.

1,187 posts, read 1,023,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
The FBI never says anything. Comey just sits there and talks but never says anything, much like Jesse Jackson.
Yah. Not sure if there is a FISA. If there is a FISA, I think it is ok to unmask Flynn name right? Comey himself concerned about this Flynn leak. James Clapper denied any wire tapping as long as he is there.

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I think that depends on what radio show you're listening to.
I don't listen to any biased information, actually and am looking at this from a 100% unbiased POV. Just looking at the straight facts.

But it's making the Obama admin look shady with this latest confirmation...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies