Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 07:09 PM

624 posts, read 371,096 times

Advertisements

Went to lunch today with a few friends, the new girl from our class joined us. She is going back home to London for the summer because of her job. She excited about seeing her family. I asked her does she like it here better London she said yes and she told us it's because their is more crime there and the gangs control the streets and so i interjected saying " you mean bad politicians?" She thought about that and agreed.

She was telling us the government shouldn't just take 1 person and stick in a category for everybody.

I understand when liberals say that. It's like saying fat people are rude. Well not all fat people are rude. But when it comes to not defeating the enemy you just put blinders on over time 10 years from now you change the demographic.

I have another friend from France says she just can't go back to France it's completely different now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 07:14 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,042,475 times
Well, thanks for sharing that well-written, carefully thought-out post.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:15 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
I think half of London is imported cultures from Africa and Asia minor(muslims).. multiculturalism disaster

Old 03-23-2017, 07:20 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
Went to lunch today with a few friends, the new girl from our class joined us. She is going back home to London for the summer because of her job. She excited about seeing her family. I asked her does she like it here better London she said yes and she told us it's because their is more crime there and the gangs control the streets and so i interjected saying " you mean bad politicians?" She thought about that and agreed.

She was telling us the government shouldn't just take 1 person and stick in a category for everybody.

I understand when liberals say that. It's like saying fat people are rude. Well not all fat people are rude. But when it comes to not defeating the enemy you just put blinders on over time 10 years from now you change the demographic.

I have another friend from France says she just can't go back to France it's completely different now.
Europe has changed so much and most people have no clue how brain washed they are by the media and government over there. We had no clue either until we came here and now even more we can see how the people in Europ don't realize what's going on.

Being taken care of from cradle to grave made them lose their creativity and people don't want to do anything more than needed as you can really get ahead over there by working harder than another.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:27 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post

She was telling you that?

well, London is actually a very diverse city and different districts have their own political leanings due to the wealth and upbringing of people living in those neighbourhoods. London has a large block of conservative voters.

I've been to London several times, I don't think I am qualified to answer such a question, by the way. From what I've seen, I would say that London is really a mix.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Europe has changed so much and most people have no clue how brain washed they are by the media and government over there. We had no clue either until we came here and now even more we can see how the people in Europ don't realize what's going on.

Being taken care of from cradle to grave made them lose their creativity and people don't want to do anything more than needed as you can really get ahead over there by working harder than another.
Even my friend from Scotland she is very liberal. I asked her would it be easier to live in Scotland than America she told me no because they just had gotten stricker with immgration. She's a doctor who was very passionate about Planned Parenthood and she loathes Trump completely

Old 03-23-2017, 07:28 PM

88,605 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I think half of London is imported cultures from Africa and Asia minor(muslims).. multiculturalism disaster
The West African cab driver who drove my daughter and me to Gatwick told us he would never go to the United States and that he told his relatives who went to live in New York that they are crazy.

Everyone in the US carries a gun and there are gang wars all the time.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:29 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantabridgienne View Post
well, thanks for sharing that well-written, carefully thought-out post.
lol.

Old 03-23-2017, 07:32 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
The West African cab driver who drove my daughter and me to Gatwick told us he would never go to the United States and that he told his relatives who went to live in New York that they are crazy.

Everyone in the US carries a gun and there are gang wars all the time.
As mark twain said "travel is fatal to prejudice" .. I have never been there and only report what I've read or heard, hence "think"

Last edited by saltine; 03-23-2017 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: The

Old 03-23-2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
She was telling you that?

well, London is actually a very diverse city and different districts have their own political leanings due to the wealth and upbringing of people living in those neighbourhoods. London has a large block of conservative voters.

I've been to London several times, I don't think I am qualified to answer such a question, by the way. From what I've seen, I would say that London is really a mix.
I am not saying liberals are stupid. I believe their very kind but their kindness gets taken advantage of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies