Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 09:19 AM

17,798 posts, read 13,698,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashes1 View Post
It's great having someone in the White House who puts Americans first. I love President Trump. If I was a woman, I would gladly let him grab my *****!
And if you were a woman, he would gladly take you up on your offer. However, since you are a man, the best you could hope for is for Trump to "stiff" you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 09:32 AM

29,488 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailCT View Post
This guy lives in a complete fantasy world and less than 100,000 voters have endangered the world! Please go read the TIME interview then get scared, really, really scared if you are a human.

Like him or not, this too shall pass. In 4 years you will get a chance to vote for someone else. Chances are , him being in office doesn't effect your day to day life.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:43 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,933,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Blame Putin and Russia for Donald Trump, NOT American VOTERS!
It was a team effort, American voters tipped the ball in, and thus deserve a LOT of the blame for this train wreck!

Old 03-24-2017, 09:53 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,933,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Like him or not, this too shall pass. In 4 years you will get a chance to vote for someone else. Chances are , him being in office doesn't effect your day to day life.
That might have been true of other presidents. This one is going out of his way to very definitely affect the day to day life of a LOT of people. A major medical conference had to be cancelled because the visa's of over 70 African doctors from at least a dozen countries NOT on the Travel Ban list were denied for no reason whatsoever. DACA protectorates have been detained, some deported, and they continue to be hunted down and harassed daily. Millions of dollars of taxpayer money are being spent daily to keep Trump and his entourage of beneficiaries of his egregious nepotism safe as they hustle the Trump brand on Company Time. In 4 years Trump will cost the Treasury more than the last 4 administrations combined. You should pray that The Administration does not go the distance, but that it is put out of its misery prematurely, for the good of the order.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:06 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Looos like liberals are unable to accept the results of the election. Ironic isn't it

Old 03-24-2017, 10:09 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,974,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
And if you were a woman, he would gladly take you up on your offer. However, since you are a man, the best you could hope for is for Trump to "stiff" you.
I'm down for that!

Old 03-24-2017, 10:40 AM

993 posts, read 767,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashes1 View Post
It's great having someone in the White House who puts Americans first. I love President Trump. If I was a woman, I would gladly let him grab my *****!
No doubt if you were a woman he'd more than happy oblige. Family values and all that.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:45 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
If Trump is so fake then why are so many people literally flipping out ?
I think they have been brainwashed by the Liberal Media that has made mountains out of Trumps mole hills.

Obama did some good things and some terrible things yet the media gave him a pass and would barely report the negative in his administration.

The time and wasted energy on trying to bring Trump down is ridiculous and unprecedented. If people backed off he would become like most Presidents and simply plod along and like Obama do some good things and some not so good.

Sorry cape, Trump started off with a racist ban on Muslims, ill advised, and wholly ignorant. Trump has surrounded himself with zealots each and everyone with lack basic skills. He could save himself just be dumping the clearly ignorant racists like Gorka, Miller, Bannon, Anton.

Look at Rex, i mean wtf? why even pick an exxon CEO, who has deep ties to Putin to run the State dept.?

Why try to slash the state dept budget by 30%? that makes NO sense and is a clear attempt to cripple it.
How will the consulars vett people with their funding removed?
Think about it, Trump said extreme vetting, and now wants to remove 30% of funding? again WTF? surely if trump gives a damn he would be increasing state dept funding. OR maybe he and his team are just so overwhelmed they did not know that state dept runs the consulate offices across the globe.

This is not leadership, this is using your power to bully.

Trump is killing the EPA, not because he hates protecting the planet, but because he is a very stupid man. The EPA is not only cost effective , it saves billions if not trillions of dollars by preventing more Hanfords, by managing energy star, by preventing locally corrupt politicians from poisoning our waters.

The savings made by avoiding the next hanford would pay for the EPA for years.
(epa budget over 8 billion.... Hanford clean up way over 100 Billion)

You say give him a chance to do his job, but we can see him actively destroying the structures that make the USA what it is. Trump is doing "a" job, just not the one the president is supposed to do.

The POTUS is supposed to tread carefully, not stomp around like godzilla just because he can.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:46 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal25 View Post
You have a point, the guy was born rich, got richer, and famous and now he's President of the USA. Yep, living the fantasy.
Much like the Kennedy clan.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:54 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailCT View Post
This guy lives in a complete fantasy world and less than 100,000 voters have endangered the world! Please go read the TIME interview then get scared, really, really scared if you are a human.
He's the first reality star president. Republicans should be proud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies