Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2017, 08:05 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,090,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
I've watched alot of these Trump clashes with demonstrators on YouTube. It looks to me like many fanatical Trump supporters are looking for some action themselves. I see them taunting the protestors too, cussing and calling them names, yelling "USA" and "Build that wall" in their angry voices. They know when they stage these public rallies that they will attract attention and opposition. And I think they like that.
If yelling "USA" is taunting to "protesters" who are really paid democrats who advocate violence, than they are morons. This is America. Ever been to a European soccer game? You'd see nationalistic pride rarely seen in the U.S.

Being proud of the U.S. And chanting, yelling, screaming "USA" in a crowd is patriotic whether it's a sports arena or a Trump rally.

Maybe people at democrat campfires yell things similar to " more taxes" or " less freedom" at democrat rallies. I don't know because you couldn't pay me enough to go to a democratic "rally"!!!

Last edited by johnsonkk; 03-26-2017 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: Mispelled the word moron.

Old 03-26-2017, 08:25 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,326,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Well I sure wish Democrats would condemn it then. Their silence is deafening.
And yet they were so quick to condemn that guy who shot two Indians because he thought they were Muslims. I would guess that greater than 99% of both Republicans and Democrats oppose violence of protestor or violence towards protestor but if you want to think that it is only one side that is good and the other evil, that is your choice. Did Trump denounce the man at one if his rallies who sicker punched a protestor or the one who pushed a reporter? And which Democrat did you want to denounce this occurrance?

Old 03-27-2017, 01:02 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Update: 4 Anti-Trump Antifa Thugs Arrested, Face Felony Charges (VIDEO)

I hope this is true. Only way to stop the crazies----charge them with felonies, lock them up. Maybe their owner, George Soros, can't help them now.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:15 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Update: 4 Anti-Trump Antifa Thugs Arrested, Face Felony Charges (VIDEO)

I hope this is true. Only way to stop the crazies----charge them with felonies, lock them up. Maybe their owner, George Soros, can't help them now.
Hopefully they are convicted of felonies and their right to vote is taken away.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:58 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Pro-Trump March Organizer Pepper-Sprayed by Protester | Fox News Insider

You don't pepper spray someone just for disagreeing with them but the intolerant/tolerant don't know this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies