Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 08:58 AM

1,825 posts, read 1,421,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I believe Donald Trump was involved also. I also believe the Russians assisted Donald Trump from the Republican primaries to the General Election. I just hate, US intelligence isn't as advanced as Russia's intelligence.

Russia SELECTED Donald Trump as President, he was not ELECTED.
I think what's happening is they are taking their time to ENSURE they have all the evidence and pieces in place before they make a move. It would not be in the investigation's best interest if they did a rush job, didn't do a good enough job to get the evidence and proof, and then they fall flat on their face.

I definitely think within the next 2-3 months something will be uncovered to the public......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 09:03 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
hope he sings like bird
I kinda doubt that his "testimony" will be all that revealing.

He's just covering his own backside, mainly.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:05 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Flynn acts as if he is quite the wheeler dealer. Alas, he does not appear to be very good at it.

I suspect that once he starts testifying, he will reveal as much unintentionally as he does intentionally.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:08 AM

587 posts, read 305,028 times
last gasp attempt

Futile

Old 03-31-2017, 09:10 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
Senate intelligence committee turned down Flynn's request for immunity: NBC

Breaking...

Old 03-31-2017, 09:17 AM

20,726 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Wow , an intelligent comment from an unexpected source. I'd want immunity under any circumstances.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:21 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Trumplings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Wow , an intelligent comment from an unexpected source. I'd want immunity under any circumstances.

Just can't help themselves.

They want to change the subject of almost any thread from the topic to ME.

Carry on.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:22 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Flynn acts as if he is quite the wheeler dealer. Alas, he does not appear to be very good at it.

I suspect that once he starts testifying, he will reveal as much unintentionally as he does intentionally.
I think the lawyer's outreach does two things--
It takes the heat off Nunes's complicity in the House covering up Trump's lying tweet for a while
It also proves that Flynn has already given false testimony in his previous statements to the FBI (under oath) and/or on the documents he filled out for his NSA position--that is considered "under oath" as well and can be a felony depending on the omission I believe

Right now there is too much undiscovered ammunition--a mine field of information that could blow up either against Trump, et al or against the Investigating bodies

Flynn has hired a law firm with members who were very Anti-Trump during the campaign and also who came out against the Russia Trump connection...
Why Flynn who seems to go along with the Russian connection is now hiring a law firm to defend him who was anti Trump seems to suggest that he MIGHT be willing to actually spill stuff against Trump's interests vs falling on his own sword to defend Trump---which is what he basically did when he resigned from his NSA job and kept mum--allowed Trump to make the explanation for the resignation...

But I don't think Flynn is very smart--
After all this is someone who should have know better than any person that foreign ambassadors' phone conversations ARE FAIR GAME for surveillance...
Why would he be talking to Kysliak on the phone about ANYTHING if he knew that

He and his son were running their mouths against HRC about PizzaGate and other things they knew were untrue and couldn't care less about spreading lies...
The fact that they used the investigation into Weiner's emails when they knew as well as anyone there was nothing damaging there just proves they are partisan hacks--not real strategists and deep thinkers...

Old 03-31-2017, 09:23 AM

37,219 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You aren't reading what I am writing.

If this is true - I will be 100% happy impeaching Trump.

I wish that both parties would stop being such unprincipled hypocrites. If you oppose Russia interfering in our election and are outraged by it - why were so many Democrats making excuses/ignoring/deflecting when Obama was doing the same thing.

This blind loyalty to a party or a person like Obama or Trump - ruins the country.
Why bring Obama into it? All you are trying to do is dilute the conversation.

Obama, BTW, was never accused of treason. Trump very possibly will be not only accused, but convicted. Doesn't say much goo about those who would ignore the best interests of American citizens for the good of a party.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:28 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Wrong. Him vs Hillary I would have voted for him. Vs Bernie I would have voted Bernie. I was never a fan of monarchy. No more Clinton's or Bushes or Kennedys. This isn't England. This is USA. Trump vs ham sandwich, I'm voting for ham sandwich. The ham isn't a traitor.
I don't get the ham sandwich reference...
But I agree that Trump is a traitor...
And my take is that Trump would love to be running a monarch where he really had the right to pass a law by just signing an EO vs dealing with Congress or the Judiciary as the 2 and 3 arm of our democracy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies