Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 09:07 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,974,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14
His support is falling off the cliff. Think about that for a minute. Hopefully you'll have a light bulb moment and reach the obvious conclusion about exactly who is getting turned off here.

He certainly has proven the gift that keeps on giving--to the Democrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
You people lie.

Sorry, nothing you say is of value, its just lie after lie, twist after twist.
That's it? "You people lie," now passes for debate?

Well, the facts are on JAMS14's side:

Old 03-28-2017, 09:13 AM

68,350 posts, read 54,496,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Exactly why the so-called "progressives" hate him and real Americans voted for him. "Old school values," putting America before foreign interests and the interests of usurpers who are in our country illegally, and those who think they have a right to come here but have no desire to become American.
Oh, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Do tell us just what you imagine qualifies one as a "real American"?

And then if you're not too tired, do tell us just HOW Trump and his daughter selling cheap made Chinese crap is "putting America before foreign interests"?

Old 03-28-2017, 09:42 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,783,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
My perception of him isn't anything like yours.

1. Confident: I think he pretends he's confident, but he really is insecure.
2. Funny: Nope. He's not remotely funny.
3. Determined: He gave up on healthcare reform so quickly I think this one is obviously just not true.
4. Dedicated: To golf and the people who pay to see him on weekends and help line his pockets? Yeah. Okay.
5. He thinks of what they can do for him. I'm not sure that qualifies as "thinks of others."
6. Good grief, no. He's strongly disliked by people who have actually met him. He's got some people who have a sentimental fondness for The Donald, but really... this guy who is attempting to lead the country? Naw.
Isn't it amazing how we each perceive President Trump in 2 totally different ways? That's what makes America great!

1. He has a large, healthy ego, so I do not think he is insecure, by any means... Is he worried about doing a good job as president, with very little political experience? Of course! But don't mistake that for being insecure.

2. He makes me laugh. He says rather bluntly at times (I like blunt) what is on his mind. Does it turn heads? Of course! He is not politically correct and wants to run his own tight ship. That is who he is, not afraid to say what's on his mind.

3. He has not given up on healthcare. He will be working on this again in the future and hopefully find a better health program that works for everyone. I think he realized that the program needed to be adjusted. Do Democrats want to be part of the decision on this, when Trump and his team re-look at the healthcare program? It was not the Republicans who created this nightmare.

4. Donald Trump lives and breathes his job. (even at 3:00 a.m.) He is always working on new ideas to make the country better.

5. What does he need from anyone? He has his own money. He has his own family. He has his family---- running the businesses. He wants to be a successful president. That is all he wants.

6. Good grief, he won the most powerful position on the planet, on his very first attempt at public office. Whether you like him or despise him, you have to credit the man for doing something few individuals have ever done before.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:46 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,225,193 times
He is doing a splendid job. Splendid. Guessing there are things in the works that will make a bottle of merlot blush.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:52 AM

4,529 posts, read 5,144,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
I think the guys doing great, the best he can given all the headwinds against him.

Yup, that hitch in his backswing is looking much better.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:54 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,648,232 times
not to worry folks, by the time Trump is done, his supporter wont be able to afford the gas to get to the polls.

schadenfreude ...... ?
yeah ok i admit it, but only for the hateful ones. I still feel bad for the low info voters that he tricked.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:55 AM

27,662 posts, read 28,756,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
If he was at all capable, he would have been able to repeal Obamacare, but since he has the attention span of a gnat, he couldn't do the hard work that was needed to carry out that promise.
If he did repeal Obamacare on the first try, then liberals would be declaring civil war right about now. lol.

Everything happens in good time.

Old 03-28-2017, 09:58 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,648,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Exactly why the so-called "progressives" hate him and real Americans voted for him. "Old school values," putting America before foreign interests and the interests of usurpers who are in our country illegally, and those who think they have a right to come here but have no desire to become American.
thank you. Sometimes when i read a post like yours, it brings a real smile to my face. I guess that is the weak and shallow part of my personality. I wish i was a better person, but i can't help it. "old school" just how old is your school? 1494? 1823? it must be damn old. is it even a school, maybe its more of a sect?

Old 03-28-2017, 10:02 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,071,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
I think the guys doing great, the best he can given all the headwinds against him. We needed a mover and a shaker like this, to wake people up, get them off the progressive high horse, and get Americas old school values back.

Clearly its not going to be easy for him, even though he has a republican majority, The Establishment is against him. But that's where we the people need to stand up and fight for our country, and get it back on the right track. Deregulate, desocialize, undo everything Marxist Obama did.
You were loving him before. He is moving and shaking things up -- if that's all y'all needed -- I could do that....anybody could. LOL.

I feel like you are giving us the strategy for a reality show -- bring in someone, anybody who is going to stir things up -- doesn't have to be for positive results -- it just makes it all more entertaining -- for some.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:04 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,589,820 times
Quote:
Are you loving Trump yet?

As of today, 64% of Americans say NO.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8d41ba89397d

As bad as that is (record lows ever since he took office) I get the impression that this BSer hasn't bottomed out yet.

He still has his Trumplings, though.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies