Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2017, 07:29 AM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,672,004 times

Advertisements

It's October and his administration is still chaotic and not getting much done and a large percentage of the population does not approve of the job he is doing.

He is still President. We'll revisit this in November.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2017, 07:32 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,116,640 times
"I hire only the best people."

How many people have since been fired and/or resigned from Trump's White House? 9 or 10 I believe?

What a joke. Trump is the president we deserve.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:39 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
"I hire only the best people."

How many people have since been fired and/or resigned from Trump's White House? 9 or 10 I believe?

What a joke. Trump is the president we deserve.

Many of us who grew up in the NYC area had him pegged as a con-man 35+ years ago and don't deserve him.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:42 AM

25,850 posts, read 16,547,069 times
I think Americans who are willing to look at what has happened since he won the election with an open mind..can see the collusion between the media and the liberal agenda in this country. Whether you love or hate Trump, you have to look at his victory as an educational opportunity.

His response to the hurricane ravaged areas has been fantastic, but they report it as substandard. That alone shows their hand to the entire world.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:44 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,640,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Did you like him more in November than you do now? Serious question.
I never liked him, and I didn't vote for him.

I think he campaigned to get elected and wasn't honest about himself or his beliefs.

I think he is an egomaniac that should never have been elected.

I blame Democrats just as much as I blame Republicans for him being elected.

Do I think we are better off with him than Hillary? Yes. But I'd rather lose a finger than an arm, but I don't want to lose a finger.

Why do I do these posts each month, because I was annoyed by people who wanted impeachment for strictly partisan "my guy (or gal) lost, so I'm going to throw a temper tantrum and call for our system to be thrown in crisis" just weeks after he talk office.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:57 AM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,672,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

I think he campaigned to get elected and wasn't honest about himself or his beliefs.

Do I think we are better off with him than Hillary? Yes. But I'd rather lose a finger than an arm, but I don't want to lose a finger.

Why do I do these posts each month, because I was annoyed by people who wanted impeachment for strictly partisan "my guy (or gal) lost, so I'm going to throw a temper tantrum and call for our system to be thrown in crisis" just weeks after he talk office.
I totally agree with you on the shrill impeachment yelping that has been going on. I personally feel that he is a lousy President who never should have been elected. But if the country had impeached lousy Presidents throughout history, can you imagine how many of them would have been tossed out? Got to have more than his poor performance to impeach Donald J Trump

Old 10-02-2017, 08:01 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think Americans who are willing to look at what has happened since he won the election with an open mind..can see the collusion between the media and the liberal agenda in this country. Whether you love or hate Trump, you have to look at his victory as an educational opportunity.

His response to the hurricane ravaged areas has been fantastic
, but they report it as substandard. That alone shows their hand to the entire world.

Based on what? White House press releases?

Old 10-02-2017, 08:01 AM

25,592 posts, read 17,318,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
......... Sure, he hacked off on a bunch of EO's and sure he appointed a SCOTUS, that stuff can't be challenged and doesn't have to go through a system of checks and balances really.............
Fail.

Supreme Court Justice is nominated by the president, not appointed.

Old 10-02-2017, 08:30 AM

6,417 posts, read 1,437,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

I see by your name you are Hispanic, did this influence your vote against Trump?

Old 10-02-2017, 08:52 AM

9,729 posts, read 14,275,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
Vehemently disliked Trump decades before I knew he was interested in politics. Despise him more with each passing day. But hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. resist.
"resist"...............Please tell me what that means and how that would benefit the country for the next 7 1/2 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies